Chapter 3~It was a dream

MY BOY IN MY DREAM

Yilul woke up. She realized that she never had leave the tent. 

"Ohh...It was just a dream..So that's why i dreamt i was listening to that exo songs." Yilul reach for the phone. She, then turn off the music.

"But...Why do i feel like i talk to someone in my dream. Who is it...How do he or she looks like...Arrgghh...Just forget about it." Yilul scratch her head and then lay down. She give up.

Then Melcy wakes up. " Whahh...." Melcy yawn "What time is it?" Melcy glared at Yilul.

"8.30 pm. Why..."Yilul asked. Then her stomach rumble.

"That's why you dummy...." Melcy wakes up. Yilul smiled while rubbing her rumbling tummy.

They cooked ramen and grilled some meats. Yilul's mouth begin to water.

"Oh..I can't wait much longer... Let's eat. "Yilul stuff some meats into . Then slurp the ramen up.

"Yahh..Doesn't it feel hot...Eat your food slowly or you can't have any." Melcy tried to snatch away her food.

"Mmmm...Arra...Arrasso.. " Yilul start stuffing again.

"You are so cute...How can you look so cute while eating." Melcy smiled.

"Natural i guess...Wait...You are not....Me and you. You and me.." Yilul  back of.

"Yahh...miechosso....My brain is still working fine....Okay....." Melcy come close.

"Honey.....come here, let's hug all night " Yilul come hugging Melcy.

"Yahh.....Yahhh...Eewww...."Melcy run in to the tent.

"Good night...Sleep tight....Haha..." Yilul laugh after scaring Melcy away.Then she grab her phone.

"Chahh....It's time to see how is this exo looks like." Yilul smiled alone, searching while Melcy was fast asleep. She watch exo mv and searching some info and pictures of exo. The first mv she watched was "Call Me Baby". She watch it again and again cause if she likes something she will enjoy it again and again until she is bored of it.

"Let's see.....Baekhyun is good looking but she already been to some relationships. Lay looks like my cousin. Hmmm.... Luhan looks like a girl, sorry to say...Kikiki....Chen... not my type...Out...Tao looks like a bad boy with a panda eyes..Xiumin looks a little bit like Luhan, only more manly. He also looks like Moonbyul. Kriss Wu looks like a wealthy man that can do anything he wants. Suho looks so handsome nice man, he looks innocent. D.O. got this honest, sweet face, he is trustable. For Kai, he is pretty attractive when he dance. Suho is like Sehun. Sehun....He looks like handsome, fashionable bad boy and a gentleman...I like it... Lastly....Chanyeol, Hahh....I can't say anything. I just want to smile. (Yilul taking a deep breath) He is cute.. but when he make his self handsome, he is so...so....handsome...He also called happy virus. I like his style but...why do i got this feeling that i seen him before...but where...." Yilul walk to the tent.

"Just my feeling....Maybe...No way..We have met before " Yilul go to sleep.

Yilul walk and wandered in her house. Then two men showed up in her living room. How is that possible. The two men were Chanyeol and Sehun.

"What the...I mean what are you doing here? "Yilul was looking at them in unbelieve.

"I don't know.Well...walk with me first. Okay..My lady.." Sehun step in holding Yilul's hand. They leave Chanyeol behind.

"You are so pretty...I know this early but i need to say this. I love you...so much...You are not like the other girls. They would scream at me. It's really uncomfortable sometimes. Be my girlfriend." Sehun hug Yilul and Yilul hug her back. Sehun give her a necklace. It shaped a rose. Once it is on Yilul's neck, it sparkled like a diamond.Then, they relieve that they were in Yilul's room. Baekhyun showed up.

"Don't choose him that easily..How about Chanyeol...His waiting for you." Baekhyun bring Yilul to Chanyeol.Sehun disappear. Baekhyun put Yilul's hand to Chanyeol's hand. They were both looking, smiling at each other.

"We met again...My lovely lady...Let's go to the park." Chanyeol put his hand to Yilul's shoulder and walk together.

"Let's sit here...What's this in my pocket. I don't know i have this.." Chanyeol pulled out a necklace. He put it on to Yilul's neck. The necklace shaped a beautiful butterfly. It also sparkle like diamond.

"You are so pretty...I love you, you know...I said this cause i don't want to loose you....Where can i find you...." Chanyeol looks so sad.

Yilul then hug him and he hug her back. Yilul heard her phone ringing and she take it from her side. She relieved that she was awake and Chanyeol was not with her.

"Oh...It was just a dream...Hahh..I wish i can stay there longer. Aarrgghh..." Yilul tied her hair up. She look at her phone as a mirror. She saw two necklaces.

"This...Isn't this Se..Sehun and Cha...Chanyeol give...How can this be...Is it real..." Yilul touched the necklaces in question. 

Chanyeol wakes up."It was a dream...How can that be....I know that girl exists...I believe that when we are asleep, our soul get out and wandered and meet someone...I hope i remember her face..That can't be..just a dream..I need to see that girl, again....She's making me crazy...."

Sehun was talking the same thing."Why...must it just a dream.... I know that girl exists...I know it....I'm really sure about this. I hope i remembered her face. Where, how do i find her."