chapter 5~ Dream again.

MY BOY IN MY DREAM

Yilul went back home, she stop infront of her door. Thinking if Raewon is is there.

"Knock..knock..knock" Yilul knocked her neighbor's door. Then the door creek open.

"Is he still in there?" Yilul asked the old lady with a gloomy face.

"No, he already went home, i think so." The old lady give a kind smile.

Yilul went in to her apartment. She was drinking coffee when somebody press the doorbell a few times. She walk to the door when she heard the people shout out for her name a few times. She suddenly  stopped in shocked. 

"It can't be Raewon or is it? What is he doing at this late hour." She slowly walk to her door and she looked at the screen. She saw Raewon all drunk up.

"Please let me in. Oh...Oh..I need to talk to you." Raewon drink his soju again.

"There's nothing to talk about. Go home to your girlfriend." Yilul shout.

"Yahh..You think i'll go. I'll stay here no matter what you said so open this damn door" Raewon was cursing Yilul for not opening the door. Then he sat down and continue drink his soju.

"He won't stay there. He will leave went he's tired." Yilul went to her room. She lay down to her bed, mumbling how her life is.

__________________________________________________________________

"Chanyeol what happened to you?" Baekhyun his roommate asked.

"Huh...I was attacked by my fans. There won't stop touching my hair." Chanyeol touched his red nest hair with a tired face.

"Hahaha...Serves  you right for not taking me with you." Baekhyun laugh while holding his tummy. Then he went to the toilet.

"Ah..ssi..You.." Chanyeol raised up his right hand, while walking towards him.

"Arasso..arasso..hehh.." Baekhyun wiped his tears up and continue his biz.

Chanyeol lay down to his bed while holding his teddy bear. "What is your name? Where are you? Why can't i meet you? Hah..Cham.." Chanyeol sigh in frustration and finally hits the teddy bear. 

Meanwhile Sehun.

He entered his room with a heavy step. Then, he hits his bed and sigh a few times.

"What's wrong with you?" Suho asked while looking at his phone. He was looking some jokes for Chen since Chen never even once laugh to his uncle's jokes.

"Huh..nothing just tired." Sehun mumble with his face on his pillow. Then he pulled his hair gor a few time, thinking how stupid he was when he let that girl walk away from him.

"O..kay..I better go eat some of my vi~  Ummn eat ramen outside. Hehehe..." Suho ran to his bag full of vitamins and ran quietly outside like a mouse carrying its cheese away from it's enemies. Trying not to let Sehun or anyone else notice of his vitamins since he was to greedy. Whenever someone ask for his vitamins, he will go like "isshhh.. I think best you don't eat vitamin always cuz it's bad for your health." He said it after thinking for a long time.

As Sehun was busy mumbling himself on his pillow he felt something hard in his pocket, he then take it out.He turned around and look at it.

"hey, this isn't mine.." He paused and his eyes turn big. "Ah..maldu ande...This is her sunglasses." He kissed it in joy. "Yahoo..." He shout. Then he reach out for his note book and his pen. He drew a rose carefully, trying to memorise how the necklace he gave her in his dreams looks like. 

"He must be crazy.."Suho tell Baekhyun. The two of them were peeking through the door, curious about what was bothering Sehun. They closed the door carefully trying not to sound creek. Then, they both chuckled in naughtiness.

"It's strange, they were both went out this morning and both feel tired about something" Baekhyun smirked.

"Aaa..We must investigate what's wrong with them. hihihi.." Suho smirk.

"Yess..Stack out..tatatatada..stack out." They both give a naughty laugh more like an evil laugh that sound through the living room.

___________________________________________

"Yahh..Sehun wake up.."Chanyeol shake Sehun's head.

" Hah..What is it? Where are we." Sehun looks surprised that he wakes up outside.

"The park i think."Chanyeol look around.

They were roses and beautiful butterflies every where. As they breath the smell of the roses entered their noses. The smell of the roses were so alluring and peaceful that they closed their eyes enjoying the environment.

Then they heard a lady's voice. They both know who it was and were fighting to the voice along the way. They manage to find the girl. Her hair is black and shiny. She was wearing a white dress. They both see that the girl like an angel as the sun shine on her, making her looks like a real angel.The girl turn around slowly as she noticed someone was behind her, knowing that it was Sehun and Chanyeol. They were hypnotize by her looks. They stared her in silent with both of the mouths wide open and their eyes widening to see a glimpse of an angel infront of them.

It was Yilul. She slowly approached them while both Chanyeol and Sehun look every Yilul's movement, thinking how beautiful she were. Not realizing that it was only a dream they shared.

"Wow..You guys are both here now." Yilul smiled in happiness but they both didn't answer, still lost in her beautiness. 

"Hello in there." Yilul with both hands pat their shoulders.

"Oh..You are back, i'm so happy to see you." Chanyeol answer her with a big smile.

Sehun didn't say anything, Yilul look at him closer since she was still curious why he didn't move. He become serious and suddenly drag her into his arms.Embracing her without caring that he was with Chanyeol. He held her tightly. Chanyeol was furious looking at Sehun hugging his girl in a sudden. He pulled her from his hugs and exchanged it to his in anger. Yilul was in the other hand was still shocked by their sudden action.

"This is my girl." Chanyeol hissed in anger.

"What are you talking about. I'm sure you even don't know who she is !" Sehun Yell and quickly snatched Yilul arm, dranging her to his back with a deep glare to Chanyeol. 

They started fighting and yelling to each other. Yilul looks worried and frustrated at their behavior like some kids fighting over a candy.

"Enough..ENOUGH..I said!" Yilul finally shout out. The boys stayed silent all of a sudden like a scared puppy. They were both lowering their heads down.

"Okay..Here is the thing. I both meet you before.." Yilul tell them, trying to solve what was happening.They were both shocked as they both put their heads up to look at Yilul.

Then all of a sudden the ground started to move apart.The both boys knead down as they were afraid to loose balance and fall.

"What's wrong with this world." Sehun look at Yilul, who was parted away from them. Realizing that it was a dream.

The boys tried to reach Yilul's hand but gailed, they both panic. "Where can i find you?" They shout to Yilul, who was also realizing it was one of her dreams and that they have no time left.

"At Your concert..." Yilul was fading from them. Then they were awake, jumping from their bed and were both out from their door of the room at the same time with a panic face that they were still feels like they need to save the girl.

They look at each other.