chapter 4~Searching

MY BOY IN MY DREAM

"Am i still dreaming....where the hack i got this..." Yilul slapped herself. 

"Oh...maybe i buy this from somewhere....Yes..yes...that's right...The dream can't be real...why do they want to see me...right....Oh...Oh...I'm totally crazy...." Yilul lay back down while closing her face with her towel.

"What's wrong...." Melcy ask.

"Nothing.....Arrrggghhh....." Yilul look at Melcy. Then she close her face up and kick again and again.

"O...kay...If you won't tell me then fine....Come let's get home...I'll go collect some trash outside...You need to comedown..." Melcy is such a good friend.

Yilul took a deep breath. She look at the necklace. "Maybe i have this before...I just don't remember it..because i'm too tired...Maybe...But...It was a good dream..I wish it was real..It seem so real". 

They went home.

Yilul wake up at the park. "When did i get here?".Yilul got up, she saw a sign board "Seoul Forest". Yilul look around, she was amazed by the scenery. She was balancing and walking on the long wood. Step, step and her foot slip.."Arrggh.." Then all of a sudden, a tall man grabbed her waist and he pull her close to his chest. 

Dub..dub..dub..Yilul hear the sound of a heartbeat running fast. She look to the man's face.At that moment she relieve that her heartbeat is getting louder and faster. She can feel where  her heart is.It was like the time stopped. The man smiled. "Hi..." It was Chanyeol. 

"That voice...Huh.." She thought and sigh in joy. "I miss you..you know..How can a girl in my dream stole my heart away. " Chanyeol hug her. "Is this true..." Yilul open her eyes and she was in her room. "Anya....Anya...." She relieve it was a dream. She take her blanket and cover her face up so she fall asleep again. Hoping that the dream will continue back.

She wakes up..This time she wakes up at the N Seoul Tower. "Wow.." Yilul was looking at the view. "What was i thinking of..." Yilul scratch her head. " Wah...." ."Arrgghh..." A man fright Yilul up from the back.

"It is you...I miss you. It's hard to memorize the dance step with you in my mind. " Sehun lift and hug Yilul up. "It's the first time i hug a kpop star.". Yilul smiled. "So pretty..." Sehun touch Yilul's hair. Yilul was hypnotized by his looks.

She open her eyes. She was lying on her couch. She smiled and sigh.

The next day, She felt like going to the place that she went in her dream. She pack her stuff and head to the door. As she opened up the door. She was shocked, Raewon was sitting beside the door.

"Yahh...What are you doing here." She felt hurt again. "You were here all night long yesterday and you are drunk." Yilul hit him on his chest and start crying.

"Biane....I've gone crazy." Raewon was half awake, as he was drunken.  Then he fainted.

"Yah...You can't sleep here." Yilul kick him but they was no response. She asked her neighbor, an old lady and his sixteen year old son for help."Can this man stay in your house for a while until he wakes up.I won't be here today, so..." Yilul pointed Raewon. 

"Sure..sure...Bring that man in Bobo..." The old lady smiled to Yilul.

Yilul continue her journey. First she went to the "Seoul Forest". She walk the road that she had taken in her dream and arrived at the wood beside the big pond under a big tree. She sit there and enjoy the feeling that she felt sitting there. She then, carved "Chanyeol I'm happy." on the wood she was sitting on. She smiled thinking about her dream.

There were some people there. Mostly couples, holding hand and walking together. She got up and walk away. Right that second, Chanyeol arrived at the wood. He was wearing jacket, glasses and his mask.

"He balance there like in his dream. Then he fell down. He opened his hood, glasses, and his mask.He was sitting and he saw the carved. Without even thinking twice who carve the wood, he start searching. He was looking all around him, stoping the girls that walk alone. Then he stop. She was taking selfie with a giant tree behind her.

 "It's her, she have that necklace." Chanyeol was about to approach her, when he was crowded by his fans. Yilul is not a busy body person, so when she saw some crowds, she ignored it. She slowly disappear from his sight.

Yilul was going to her next destination the "N Seoul Tower" .

"It's a great place than i expected. Holl...When i was with Raezoi, he never bring me to a place like this."Yilul kicked away.

"Huh..it will be so great if i come here with a guy..Huh.." Yilul enjoyed the scenery with her sunglasses on. Then, she sat down on the love chair, with her marker she drew a rose there and take a selfie with it. She smiled alone touching the rose that she drew. 

After a while, she got up and walks out. On her way out she stumbled with a man, his bag was attach with Yilul's bag. They both fall down. The man was wearing glasses and a hat. His glasses were off and so was Yilul's. Their glasses were on the floor. 

"I'm really sorry...sorry..." Yilul take her bag and her glasses without even looking who he stumbled with. The man was touching his in pain.Then his eyes was attract by the rose necklace. 

"Hey..."Sehun was about to greet Yilul. "Bye...and sorry.." Yilul quickly stand up and bow down. She went off. 

"Wait..."Sehun was about to stop her, then. "Sehun...It's Sehun...Daebak..You are so handsome." Sehun was crowded by his fan girls.Like Chanyeol, the girl slowly disappear from his sight.

 Yilul was out. "Hey..this isn't mine...That guy...Damn it, i don't know how he looks like. That glasses was from auntie Carrol."