Chapter 6~ Connected

MY BOY IN MY DREAM

They stared at each other for a few second then, Xiumin corrupted them, that was standing curiously in front of them. He legs were apart while his both hands were on his both side of his waist.

"Yahhh.. Are you both in a war zone? Why are you guys so sweaty?" Xiumin looks both of them in curiosity as he was breaking the silent between them.

"Haha.. nothing hyung. Just a dream, maybe.." Sehun brushes his back of his neck in embarrass. Smilling from his dream earlier . Trying not to sound so arkward.

"What time is it, anyway hyung?" Chanyeol said as his tummy starts to rumble only to snap from his dream. His eyes widen trying to look something to eat, leaving Xiumin dumbfounded .

"Yahh..Park Chanyeol! Why aren't you listening to me." Xiumin chased Chanyeol to the kitchen while Sehun trailed along.

At the dining room.

The Exo was enjoying their breakfast that Kyung soo and Suho cook it. 

"Umm... When is our next concert?" Chanyeol said it since he was thinking about the girl who he will meet in their next concert. Sehun was all focus to the question since he too want to meet the girl. They both waited for their hyungs answer.

"It's next week on saturday. Why?" Suho their group leader answered. 

"Huhh.. Chinca...Yess.." Sehun eat in excitement. Thinking that he will finally meet the girl, as the thought that Chanyeol was in his dream bother him. 

While in the other hand, Chanyeol was curious why Sehun was so excited since he never give a respond like that before. "Chould it be. No. It couldn't be." Chanyeol thought that maybe they were really sharing a dream. He glared at the maknae. Sehun in the other way thinks that Chanyeol was a make-up dream and Yilul is true but also was curious why Chanyeol was in his dream and with her. 

Then at a sudden stop, the thought of what Yilul said earlier in their dreams popped out.

                                              "I have meet both of you before."

The thought that makes them more arkward at each other. They glared at each other like a wild wolf trying to fight against their belongings. The atmosphere between them was intense.

______________________________________________________

Yilul wakes up only to remember the dream and she should meet them in their next concert. She quickly jumped of her bed and picked up her phone to see when is the Exo next concert. She was excited that it was next week, believing the dream she had was real like they were having the same dream. She hopes that it was true.

Bang...Bang...

The front door was bang by someone. Yilul rushed to the door and only to realize that Raewon was still there. "Why the heck are you still here!" Yilul nags filling the empty corridor with her voice as she opened it, feeling really hurt and dissapointed in Raewon's act.

Raewon look at her in a deep looks in his eyes. "You finally open.(he smiled) I love you." He said. Yilul felt the same sting in her heart that Raewon give her when he cheated on her. 

"Did you forget... You are with her! " Yilul yelled with her teary eyes. " Look.. I don't  want to see your face again. Just ... go.." She finally break and she quickly wipes it and closed the door, leaving Raewon dumbfounded. Yilul cry behind the doors. She can still feel the pain that Raewon left. After all this years, she thought Raezoi was the one and only for her. She felt so betrayed and lonely without Raezoi by her side. The loneliness that fill her chest is the source that makes her believed in such things . The such things were the dream that she shared with the boys.

 After a few hours someone rang the doorbell. Yilul sigh in frustration thinking that it must be Raewon again. She open the door slowly knowing that it was only Melcy. 

"Hey. May i come in?" Melcy was holding a big luggage in front of her and also more things behind her. Smilling softly at Yilul with her face weat with sweat.

"What's going on?" Yilul opens the door wide so that Melcy can come in. She helped Melcy with her luggage . Realising that it's heavier then it's look like.

"Oh... You know my place.. Uhhmmm..." She looks down like a little kid confessing her mistakes . "I didn't have enough money to pay the fee rent. " She finally continues after a long silent.

"Haha.." Yilul burst into laugh, holding her tummy.  Realising that it was only a small problem. 

"Stop laughing . This is a big problem " Melcy closed trying to stop her laughter.

"Okay... I thought there was something big happens like maybe Raezoi coming over to-" Yilul was cut off by Melcy's panic face as she suddenly spoke .

"Didn't you heard. After we quited that day.  Raewon new gf that he thought was more beautiful and was all his was a big mistake . She played a lot of guys. He saw her with the other boys that night and on that day we quited.  The girl that he thought was pure is dating him because of money. Just as he thought you were the one who's wanting his money. They've been dating for like almost a month" Melcy explain while unpacking her luggage, not even care to look at her friend.

"Really.. So that's why he came." Yilul mumbled and gave a heavy sigh. She put her palm on her face and shake to the right and to the left, as she leaned to the wall.

" So, are you getting back with Raezoi?" Melcy smirked to Yilul.

"Hell no !!" Yilul quickly shout trying to get the thought having Raewon with her again.

"Well..What should we do? We don't have any job" Melcy sigh heavily and look down in disappointment .

"Hehe..Don't worry about that" Yilul give a chuckle as Melcy stared her in a weird and suspicious face. "My uncle owns a huge company, we can work there. He was going to hire me as a group leader of designing stuff before i become Raezoi's secretary but i refused . He said if i need any job i can just come, he will gladly help." Yilul smirked.

"Wow...Really..So when do we start?" Melcy ask in heist with her fist together , jumping like a cute bunny to Yilul. It's not always Yilul saw her friend doing aegyo or cute way.

"I'll call him first." Yilul grabbed her phone that was in her room and and hit the dialled . While Melcy was still busy unpacking stuff, thinking how happy she is when she finally worked again.

After a few minutes the called ended. The thought of she must go to the exo'rdium in Seoul appeared. "We must go." She mumbled to her self with the same feelings when she fall inlove to Raezoi. 

                                                               Author's note:

Sorry for the late updates. I've been editing this chapter a few times cuz i'm busy with my house chores. It's finally finish by the way. Please leave a comment and Subscribe. ^ ^#

Hope you like it, i'll update the next chapter as soon as possible .