Chapter 7~Exo'rdium

MY BOY IN MY DREAM

Three days before concert.

"Maknae-ah, please remember your dance steps." Lay patted Sehun's back as he noticed Sehun couldn't get the dance done. Sehun always the last one who memorize the dance completely. Now, it gotten a lot worse since he keeps thinking about the girl but he's not the only one. 

"Chanyeol~ssi, what the heck are you doing?" Suho slapped Chanyeol's neck as he saw Chanyeol  lost in his thoughts in the middle of practice. Despite that he managed to compose a song with the others. The title, "She's dreaming." He made it with the thoughts of her. How romantic, isn't it. 

"Why are they, out of roll this days?" Suho was talking with cute Baekhyun. "Hyung, they both being so dumb lately." Baekhyun wipe out his mouth as he was drinking some milkshake with Suho. "Hyung, I even saw both of them smiling alone." Pfft..Creepy.." Baekhyun continue as he shivers, feeling goosebumps.

"Hyung, maybe it's about girls." Baekhyun smirked as he poked Suho with his elbow. "Pfftt..What!!" Suho spated out his drinks. 

________________________________

"Uncle are you sure, your wifi is fast?" Yilul was busy with her phone. She and Melcy was officially working with Mr.Song aka Yilul's uncle. "Un-uncle, we really need it right now. " Melcy cough a little since she was drinking cappuccino. They were both in his office. What kind of business are they up to? 

"Yes, i'm 100% sure Yilul cuz i'm the only one who used this except for you two." Mr. Song reassure as he too was drinking some Cappuccino. They two are like his own daughters since he don't have any. So, he will always help them aka Yilul. 

"Okay, uncle hussh..." Yilul stop him from talking since she cannot, really concentrate. After a few while of clicking and waiting anxiously Yilul let out a scream as it was followed by her bff Melcy. 

"Thank you uncle~" Yilul and Melcy reunited sang as they hug Mr.Kim tightly. They even kissed him. How happy they are. Yilul felt so joy now that she let out a tear. 

"Phew..I thought the ticket will be sold out" Yilul wipe her sweat on her forehead. "Yeh..We got the front sit as well." Melcy added as they both shrieked happyly. 

"There will also be a fan meeting." They both shrieked happily again as they dance happily. Will it be as they planned.

The concert.

"How do i look?" Yilul ask as she spun around. She was wearing a dress with flower pattern paired with a blue mini denim jacket. Yilul make a perfect ponytail(Her hair was black curly). 

"Wow. You look pretty." Melcy making an "aww" face. She was wearing a blue satin dress paired up with a black jeans. 

So they both take the taxi and to the concert. The entry is really crowded. "Do you have the tickets?" Melcy asked as they were almost next to give out the tickets.

"I thought, you have it." Yilul look at her in question. "What! So none of us got the ticket." Melcy half scream as she saw some of the girls were smirking at them. Melcy quickly pulled Yilul out off the line. They were nagging each other.

"Umm..Miss-" A man that they saw earlier called out. He was one of the staff, maybe. He was in charge of making the line arrange properly.

"What!" They both unison yell as they both glared at him. The man gulped his saliva and begin to talk anxiously.

"You are wearing a butterfly and a rose necklace." He pointed Yilul's necklace. "So-" Yilul quistionly ask as she was annoyed by this man.

"Umm. Here." He hand out two staf and vip passes. Yilul and Melcy can't believe their eyes as they both furrowed the eyebrows to the man. Trying to understand the situation.

"Okay. First Chanyeol give me this staf and vip passes to me, saying that i must secretly give it to a girl who have a purple blue butterfly necklace. Then-" The staff sigh deeply as he continued back. "Then..Sehun came to me a few second after Chanyeol leave and gave the same thing and this time said to give it to the girl with red blood rose necklace." The man sigh again after along and complicated explanation.

They both eyed each other then turn back to the man. "So, they are both exactly you. Since you have friend, here you go. Enjoy.." The man smile as he lead them inside. They both shrieks quietly.

"So you two can go sit at the front side. After that you can pretend to be a staff to meet them in person. " The man smiled at them as he sign them to keep it a secret. 

__________________________

"Okay let's do this." Suho shouted as he was followed by the others. Chanyeol and Sehun saw the staff that they had ordered. The staff smiled and nodded at both of them. They eyes both widen as they hide the excitement. 

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh. Where is she?" They both thought as they all jog out to the stage. Sehun and Chanyeol immediately spotted Yilul as she was sitting at the middle and in the front row. They both eyed her as they both blush. Why? Nobody knows except for them. 

The music started (Monster). They focused as they still stared at Yilul. They were both thinking that they will make Yilul feel amaze and slowly fall in love with them. In their eyes, she looks like a goddess. 

The concert continued with their new song "Lotto" and others. And of course "She's dreaming." Chanyeol sang his part with full emotion as he looks in Yilul's eye. Yilul can only blush as she cannot hide it away from him. In the other hand Sehun can only show his charms as he dance solo. 

The concert ended and it was time for the fan meeting. Yeah...It usually have a hats give away, bracelet give away and autograph sign. They were the first since they are vip. How exciting is that. Sehun was asign to give out the hats and as for Chanyeol, he was asign to give out the bracelet. Every time when this happens, they will always take turn to give. Lucky it's both of them this time.

Yilul get on the stage shyly. Sehun smirk as his eyes caught hers. "Umm..Which one would you like?" Sehun ask as he rub his neck sheepishly. Yilul was watching at his hat for a second. It was black and there was a small, pink writing on it with a red small rose below it. The writing says "Sehun's girl." . Sehun noticed it and Yilul quickly looks away as she pretend to choose other caps.

Sehun smirked "Pick one for me." Yilul gasped at his request as she pretend that it was nothing. She saw a cap it was black and also had a pink writing on it. It looks like it was the only one. The writing says "Mine and only mine." Yilul slightly held it to him. Sehun then slowly open his cap and help her wear it. He even help with her ponytail, taking advantage of it. Yilul heartbeat raced

"Now help me please~" He sang as he lowered her head down, leaning his face to her. She blinked a few second as she was a little bit shocked. She then help him wear the cap slowly as she fixed his hair up so it don't cover his eyes. The other girls squeal at the sight. Sehun took a good look of her. 

She then carry on to the next give away. She saw Chanyeol smilling brightly at her as he cannot hide it from her. No wonder he was known as happy virus. "Annyeong~" Chanyeol sang as Yilul brightly wave. "Which would you like?" Chanyeol smirk at her as Yilul gulped. His area by the way is a bracelet couple. Yilul saw a pink jed bracelet as it was paired with a blue jed bracelet. She pointed it and Chanyeol take it. 

"Give me your hand." He said as glaired at her. Yilul put out her hand. Chanyeol held it and felt it. *Her hand is so small. It's so cute and look at her. She's so cute~* He thought. He put it on and he put his hand out. Yilul starred at it in question as she blink. 

"Aren't i'm your boyfriend." Chanyeol whispered as Yilul gasped. Boyfriend. Yilul take the bracelet and put it on slowly. *His hand are so big, they are all huge.* Yilul thought as she took a glance at the other members. Chanyeol smirked as he stated. 

"See you in my dreams, my angel~" He sang as he slightly pinched Yilul's cheeks after looking around to make sure there was nobody watching them. Yilul blush even harder. 

Yilul walk away in excitement. Now she is 100% sure that they've meet in her dreams. 

______________________

Author's note:

Done editing this chapter. How was it. Hope you enjoy it. This fic has a little view since i didn't update always and maybe some are not interested. 

So, for who's reading this, i really appreciate it and hope you guys can help me boosten up the view by sharing it with your friends here. 

Thank you for being with me.