chapter 2~ New fan

MY BOY IN MY DREAM

Yilul sat in the office hopelessly that night . She was there until the sunrise hits her face. The door creek open. Yilul get up, she thought that maybe there was a mistake last night and her boyfriend will come and apologizes to her. Still hopping that her boyfriend will comeback to her. Raewon come in with that girl from last night trailed along behind him. He head to the table and sit on it, not even looking at his girlfriend.

"Why are you still here. Don't you get it after what happened last night."Raewon pulled the girl and make her sat on his laps. The girl then, chuckled and burried her head to Raewon's chest making Yilul Jealous.

"Darling...Don't be harsh. A fool like her won't understand a thing." The girl stand up and and walk elegantly closer to Yilul. She then, push Yilul's head with her sharp nail. Yilul looks miserable as she pinched her fingers up again and look down to the floor with her teary eyes.

"Oh... Really i don't relieve it. Sorry." Raewon join in as he put his arms around the girls waist and bring her closer to him. Yilul felt her heart getting stabbed few times by the two of them act in front of her.

"Meet my beautiful girlfriend and my lovely secretary. Her name is Sulie" Raewon kiss Sulie, trying to make Yilul understand the situation. Yilul's legs began to weaken again as her tears flow down. She bit her bottom  lips trying not to make a sob sound as she  looks down trying to hide her tears.

"Ah...hahh... Your fired....You thing..."Sulie Chuckled and was about to slap Yilul's face. She stopped at a sudden situation.

The door flung open. Melcy walk closer, greeting her teeth as her eyes glared at Sullie.

"Huhh....Heii...Ahjumma....Don't be rude." Melcy leaned to Yilul as she wiped her tears up.She gave a strong gaze and smirk.

"Ah..ahjumma...."The girl started to angry at the name that Melcy gave. As Sulie was about to talked back, her eyes widened.

Melcy punch Sulie in the face. She fall to the floor. Raewon panic and was about to punch Melcy, then strikes. Melcy kicked his thing. He lay down to the floor as he moan in pain.

"Oppa....Look what they did to my beautiful face. You can let them get away from this." Sulie yell at Raewon while touching her bleeding noise but Raewon wasn't responding because he was to busy rolling on the floor and in pain.

"Ah....ssi.... Don't  ever treat us like a piece of trash. If you dare, i'll do much even worse than this. You think i'm not capable of doing so....huhh...huhhh."Melcy tried to punch them again but Yilul stopped her.

"Yahh...Let me punch them just one more time. I'm doing this for you."Melcy yell with her fist ready.

"Save us Yilul. I'll make it up to you.Oh...Oh...You want money....How much.....You were my gf when i give you a lot of money right." Raewon begs.

Yilul slapped Raewon then she move to Sullie and give her a slap too."You think, i do it for your money and not for love. Man...Your blind.."

Yilul walk away.Raewon looks at Yilul in regrets. While Sulie was busy sobbing, touching her nose. Screaming in anger.

"Here you go, you'll need this.Enjoy him. Ugly...." Melcy wipe the blood  to Sulie's face and of she go, joining Yilul.

Melcy drove the car.Yilul looks so sad.

"Hey, here listen to this. This are my favourite band." Melcy put the earphones to Yilul's ear.

"What....K pop....You know, i'm not really in to boys band." Yilul put out the earphones.

"Just, try it....Okay....It will help to distract you from thinking about the problem." Melcy put it on back.

"Fine.....If you insist." Yilul say

"Thanks for coming back for me. I don't know what i'll do if you weren't there." Yilul smiled at Melcy.

"Oh....It's nothing. What are best friend for....."Melcy pat Yilul's shoulder.

"Where we are of to..anyway" Yilul open her earphones.

"Well...To the beach....Let's relax our minds there. Have fun....Huhhh...."Melcy smiled.

" Nice....Let's go buy some soju, meats...and everything nice. Oh and tent...These are the ingredients to make a fun camping trip...." Yilul joke around.

" Hahaha...Stop it...Nice idea, anyway.." Melcy laugh...

So they stop at the shop. Stuffing all the needs for the camping in the cars. They continue and arrived at the beach.

They prepare the tent at the beach. It was evening. The sun was about to set. Yilul go out for a walk along the beach while Melcy was busy sleeping. Yilul walk and walk until she can't see the tent. She sat down on a rock. listening exo songs. She watch the sunset.

Then she heard a voice. "Ouch...."

She quickly see who was making the voice without even thinking.There she saw a man with red hair sitting looking at his finger.

"Hi....What's wrong?" Yilul asked 

The man was trying to hide his face up. "Ouch..." He goes again when he accidentally youch his face with his injured finger.

"Hey...No need to be scared..I'm not some ghost. Here hold this." Yilul get closer and hand the phone to him to flash his finger.

"Hahh...It's just a splinter. No big deal..Let me open it."Yilul tried to open it.

"Ouch...." The red hair man scream.

"Already.....you baby..."Yilul laugh.

"Thanks...So you like exo.." The man say while making a cute face to Yilul.

"Yeah...Think so.. I just heard it today so i don't really know who and how they look like." Yilul blow his finger.

The man keep starring at Yilul. "Ummm so you don't know me at all."

"What do you mean? Do we ever met before cuz i don't remember seeing red hair guy before."Yilul was curious and stop the song.

"Oh...N...Nevermind....Well are you liking that song."The red hair boy scratched his hair.

"Yeah... The song sound like they are the only boys who cared about me... Like they really like me...I like it."Yilul smiled.

"You sound like you are single but you are not right...." The boy push Yilul and laugh.

"Yeah...Used to be not single until this morning." Yilul looks sad.

"S...sorry, i don't mean it. I'm not going to ask." The man bring Yilul to his arms.

"Not your fault. Well he cheated on me. He told me he never love me." Yilul tears dropped.

"Well...All in the past...Find much better man than him...Okay..." The man patted Yilul's back

They chat for a long time even though they can't see their both faces in the dark. Then they walk to their own destination.

"What's your name anyway..."The man ask. Yilul answered but it didn't heard because of the wave sound.