Two

Don't Lie, My Love.

Hyunmi went to school. Baekhyun and her didn't talk to each other after the confession incident. She lost her crush and her own bestfriend. She sat on her classroom. Baekhyun wasn't there. Baekhyun for some reasons he sidestepped her. Suddenly Key, her friend, came and clap his hands. Hyunmi shocked. He laughed.

"What?" she asked.

"where's Baekhyun? I didn't see you with him lately. Are you both in a fight?" he asked.

"Oh I don't know.." she bit her lower lips.

"Weird.. I think he's with his girlfriend." he said.

"Huh?" Hyunmi shocked.

"Why? You don't even know yet? He posted his photo with his girlfriend, Taeyeon last night in Instagram." he said. He scrolled his phone, and showed a picture of Baekhyun and Taeyeon. Hyunmi shocked, again, she held her tears.

"Oh." she said.

"Wait, are you crying?" he asked curiously.

"No!" she said. She looked away.

"Yes you are!" he said.

"You're in love with him, right?" he added. Hyunmi stayed in silence.

"I knew it!" he said.

"Hm, I hope you'll be okay soon. You should find someone else. Who is better than him." he said.

"What? No.." she replied.

"You should." Key said with a serious look. Hyunmi sighed. Suddenly her teacher came in, Key quickly ran away to his classroom. He winked his eyes to Hyunmi. Hyunmi just smiled. She didn't want to find someone else. She should wait for Baekhyun, she thought.

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

30 minutes later.

She didn't focus on teacher when she was teaching. She looked at Baekhyun's sit. It's empty. She wondered, where Baekhyun was. She pouted.

"Hyunmi, are you daydreaming?" the teacher asked. Everyone looked at her.

"Uh, no. I'm not Mrs Yui." she replied then pretending to focus on her textbook.

"You didn't focus Jang Hyunmi. I said to open your excercise book, not your textbook." she said. She looked at her student in disbelief. For the first time, Hyunmi didn't focus when she ws teaching. Hyunmi bit her lips. It's her fault to not focusing on Mrs Yui. She walked closer to Hyunmi. 

"What's going on Hyunmi?" she asked slowly.

"Nothing, seriously nothing!" she replied with a smile.

"This is the first time you didn't focus on my class. I thought, mathematic is your favourite subject right?" she asked.

"Yes Mrs Yui, i'm sorry. Maybe I didn't have enough sleep" she lied.

"Okay, next time, please focus when I'm teaching. This is new chapter and it'll be hard if you don't focus." she said. Suddenly Baekhyun came in.

"I'm sorry, I'm late." he said. Hyunmi looked at him. Mrs Yui looked at him.

"What's going on Byun Baekhyun?" she asked angrily.

"i'm so sorry, I... I woke up late today." he said.

"liar." thought Hyunmi. Hyunmi knew baekhyun really well. She could see on his face. Hyunmi and Baekhyun had been friends for 4 years, how could she not recpgnize when he was lying? 

 

After few minutes, Hyunmi didn't focus back. She stared at Baekhyun. She just remembered, Baekhyun never lie older people. NEVER. but it was weird because he did lied his own teacher. She knew something had happened.

Suddenly, Mrs Yui gave her a paper. It was a test!

"Like what I've told you before, after I finished teaching a chapter, I'll give you a test." she said.

Hyunmi shocked. She didn't even concentrate to her, she bit her lips. 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It recess, she feel regret because didn't focus to Mrs Yui. She didn't answer some questions. She knew, she will not even got an A. She walked to the canteen, suddenly somebody acidently stand on her feet.

"Auch" she groaned. The guy looked at her.

"Oh I'm sorry." he said.

"It's okay." she said. The guy looked at her. He smiled naughtily.

"So you're the best student in this school, right?" he asked.

"Huh? why?" she asked back.

"You look so cute to be the best student" he said while touching her rosy cheeks.

"don't touch me!" she said then stepped back.

"You don't know me? Every girls wants me, how dare you say to me like that?" he said. She bit her lips. Indeed, he was handsome but she didn;t even know who was this guy.

"I'm Nam Woohyun. So you're Hyunmi right?" he asked with a naughty smile and stare.

Hyunmi blinked her eyes.

"y-yes." she replied then left him alone. Woohyun looked at her with that smile again.

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hyunmi was eating alone. Usually, Baekhyun was there besides her, eating together but it's all over. Baekhyun might hate Hyunmi. Suddenly Key came and sat infront of her.

"So have you think about it?" he asked politely.

"About what?" she asked back confusedly.

"About searching for another guy, duh" he replied then ogled.

"I'm not interested right now." she said then ate her sandwich.

"Because of that, I'll make you interested." he said.

"How?" she asked curiously. 

Key called his friends. She was shocked. There were three guys coming. She looked at them. They were all good looking.

"So they are, Myungsoo, Hoya and Sungkyu." he said. All of them smiling at Hyunmi. Hyunmi smiled back.

"Which one?" he asked.

"What?" she asked back.

"That you interested?" he explained then ogled. Hyunmi laughed cutely.

"Why?" he asked.

"You did this, for me?" she asked while laughing.

"Yes, duh" he replied.

"I'm sorry Key.. But I need some times to forget about Baek. I can do it by myself." she said. Key pouted.

"Okay then. Sorry guys.." he said to Myungsoo, Hoya and Sungkyu. Suddenly someone hugged Hyunmi from back. Hyunmi shocked.

"Wh-what, who is this?" she asked. She looked at her back. It's Woohyun. He was smiling at her. 

"Hey!" she yelled.

"Uh, Woohyun? Why are you hugging her?" asked Key. Key and Woohyun were classmates.

"I'm his boyfriend." he simpy replied.

"What? No!" said Hyunmi.

"Baby, are you still shy to tell anyone about our relationship?" he asked.

"What? We don't even-" 

"I want to talk to my girlfriend alone." he said to Key. Key just nodded.

"Bye Hyunmi!" he said.

 

"What are you doing?" Hyunmi asked angrily.

"You're so cute when you're angry." he said then pinched her cheeks.

"Hey!" she shouted. Woohyun laughed. Hyunmi was too cute for him to handle. 

Suddenly Baekhyun walked in front of them. He was with his new girlfriend, Taeyeon. Hyunmi looked at them in disbelief. Baekhyun saw Hyunmi but he didn't care about her and hugged his girlfriend tightly.

Woohyun looked Hyunmin. 

"He's your ex?" he asked.

"No." she answered.

"then? You fall in love with him and got rejected?" he asked. Hyunmi shocked on how accurate Woohyun's question. She nodded.

"and he was my bestfriend." she added.

"That hurts." he said. He stood up and pulled Hyunmi's hands.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Follow me." he said.

Then he brought Hyunmi closer to Baekhyun and Taeyeon. Baekhyun was shocked.

"Baby, do you want this?" asked Woohyun to Hyunmi.

Hyunmi was shocked and confused, then she got it.

"yes." she replied with a smile. 

Baehyun looked at them weirdly. How can Hyunmi forgot about him really faster? He stared at both of them untill they were gone from his sight.

 

"Wow, look at his stare!" Hyunmi happily said to woohyun.

"I know.." he said proudly.

"Thank you!" she said then suddenly hugged Woohyun. Woohyun shocked. He looked at Hyunmi. He smiled and hugged her back.

"You're welcome" he replied.

"I need to go to the classroom. See you" she said.

"Wait!" said Woohyun. 

"Yes?" Hyunmi looked at him.

"Let's walk home together." he asked.

"Uh.. I think so.." she replied with a smile then left Woohyun. 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________
_______

 

Thank you for reading, comments and upvote, thank you ^^