One

Don't Lie, My Love.

"Great job, Hyunmi!" said the chemistry teacher, Mrs Yuna. Hyunmi painted a smile.

"I'm hoping that you guys can make Hyunmi as an example, she's one of the best student in our school." the teacher praised her. She took her bag and the books.

"Okay class, see you tomorrow." she said. The students started to pack their books into their bags. They quickly left the classroom. Only Hyunmi and her bestfriend still remained in classroom. Hyunmi walked to Baekhyun with a cute smile.

"Hey, are you gonna walk home with me today?" she asked.

"Of course." he replied then stood up. He smiled at Hyunmi. She could feel a warm feeling inside while looking at Baekhyun.

"Let's go" he said.

Both of them walked their way home together, since their houses were at the same street. They were talking to each other. 

Hyunmi bit her lower lips. She actually liked Baekhyun, since long time ago. She wasn't a shy girl but when it comes to feelings and love, she really shy. She thought some senteces in her head to confess her feelings to Baekhyun. She didn't even listen to what Baekhyun talking about.

"Hyunmi?" Baekhyun called her name. Hyunmi was shocked.

"Uh, y-yes?" she replied clumsily.

"What are you thinking about right now?" he asked curiously.

"Um, just nothing.." she said with a smile.

"Are you sure?" he asked again. Hyunmi replied quickly with a nod "yes!"

"Oh okay then." he said. 

"I have to do this." she said in her heart.

"Um, Baekhyun.." she called his name.

"Yes?" he quickly replied.

"Uh, I...I" she stuttered suddenly.

"You?" Baekhyun looked at her curiously.

"I really like you." she said. Her heart was beating faster. Both of them stopped besides the street. 

"I like you too" he replied.

"I mean, I like you more than being a friend.." she confessed. She looked deeply in his eyes. Baekhyun looked at her in disbelief.

"What do you mean?" he asked. 

"I love you." she said then looked away. She was shy.

"I.." 

"I don't really interested to be more than friends.. I'm sorry.." he said with a smile. Hyunmi bit her lips.

"Oh, okay. " Hyunmi tried to paint a smile back. She held her tears.
"I'm sorry, Hyunmi.." Baekhyun said and tried to hold her hands but Hyunmi walked away.

"Hyunmi!" he shouted her name.

"I'm fine, Its okay." she replied. Tears were falling down her rosy cheeks. She wiped it quickly. 

 

She looked at her back, Baekhyun was gone. He didn't even try to persuade her or anything, but left her instead? She couldn't believe this. She arrived at her house.

"I'm home." she said then locked herself in her room.

"Hyunmi, let's lunch together!" said her mother while knocking her door.

"I'm full." she replied. 

"Oh, okay honey" she said.

 

Hyunmi cried alone. She took a pillow and hugged it. She was hurting by her own bestfriend. 

"Maybe, I shouldn't have to confess to him..but it's too late" she said then cried again.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry if there some grammar mistakes because i'm still learning and improving it ^^