Three

Don't Lie, My Love.

Hyunmi bit her finger. She wondered why did she hugged Woohyun and agreed to walk home together with him? Suddenly she forgot about Baekhyun for seconds, she remembered how sweet was Woohyun when they acted as lovers infront of Baekhyun. She smiled as remembering when Woohyun said "baby". to her. 

Baekhyun looked at her coldly. She was smiling alone. He ogled.

"See you tomorrow. You can go home now." said Mrs Jay. The students packed their bags and left the classroom. Hyunmi looked at Baekhyun, he ogled to her. 

"Weird, the one who should do that is me. Huh" she said slowly. She carried her bag and stepped to the door. 

"Oh Hyunmi, Mrs Yui told me to meet her at the staffroom now." said Mrs Jay. 

"Alright Mrs Jay." she said politely and bowed.
_________________________________________________________________

 

Hyunmi opened the door and looked around. She saw Mrs Yui was packing her things on the table. She walked faster because she had promised Woohyun to walk home together. She was in rushed and suddenly bumped into someone's shoulder. 

"ah, I'm so sorry." she apologized then she looked up. She was shocked as the one that she had bumped was Baekhyun. He looked at Hyunmi with cold stare. He just nodded and left Hyunmi. Hyunmi started to hate him. What did she do to him? He was the one who did wrong but he acted like he was innocent. She grunt in anger then stood up by herself. Baekhyun didn't even help her.

She walked to Mrs Yui. She looked at the papers on the table. Guess, Mrs Yui had marked those paper.

"Oh, Hyunmi. I've been waiting for you. Come have a sit." she said then pointed to an empty sit besides her. Hyunmi sat slowly with a blurred face expression.

Mrs Yui was searching for a paper then gave it to Hyunmi. Hyunmi blinked her eyes and took the paper. She was shocked as she saw a C on her paper. She looked at Mrs Yui. Mrs Yui shook her head in disbelief. Hyunmi bit her lips.

"I know, you didn't fail but it quite shocking because you never get any C for Mathematics. You're the best student in your class. I saw you didn't concentrate in my class. Do you have any problems?" she asked curiously. Hyunmi sighed. She knew that it was her fault.

"I'm sorry Mrs Yui.. Next time I'll do better than this." she apologized and bowed to her. Mrs Yui looked at her with a worry face, she put her hands on Hyunmi's shoulders.

"Don't let other things bring you down. Remember, we can't rewind the time. Focus on yourself first." she gave an advice. Hyunmi smiled.

"Thank you Mrs Yui." she thanked her and bowed again.

"I want to see your improvements next time. You can go now." she said. Hyunmi nodded and left the staffroom. She just remembered, she had promised Woohyun to walk home together.

She went to school compound. There were nobody. She thought, Woohyun had left her because she was late. She sighed and pouted sadly. She walked home alone.

Only few steps, suddenly someone close her eyes from her back.

"Hey! Let me go!" she was scared. She tried to pull the hands but the person was too strong.

"It's me, baby" said a deep voice. She knew the voice. She could feel her heart stopped from beating. He's Woohyun.

"Wait, baby?" she said in her mind.

Woohyun released his hands from Hyunmi's eyes. They made an eye contact. Woohyun smiled at her. She felt like she was melting. His smile was too cute. Her cheeks started to blush.

"Ya, are you blushing?" he asked curiously. Hyunmi shocked and looked away.

"No! I'm not" she said.

Woohyun smirked and pulled her close to him. He hugged her. They were facing to each other. Hyunmi shocked and bit her lower lips. Woohyun looked at her lips. Hyunmi's cheeks were as red as tomatoes.

"Nam Woohyun.." she called his name. Suddenly Woohyun kissed her. He bit her lower lips.Hyunmi was really shocked but after few seconds she closed her eyes. It was so warm. She liked it.

They released eachh other's lips. Woohyun looked at her deeply. She was still blushing so hard.

"Sorry. You were so cute, I can't handle it" he apologized. Hyunmi just looked at him without replying. She felt like there was something in her heart.

"but I know, you like it, right?" he teased Hyunmi.

"No!" she said then left Woohyun.

"Ya! wait for me!" he said.
__________________________________________________________________________________

 

They didn't talk along the way home. They could feel some awkwardness between each other. 

"Where is your house?" Woohyun break the ice.

"Uh? Um, not far from here." she said.

"Let me send you home." he said.

"No it's okay." she replied quickly.

"You're a girl, there are so many bad people out there. You're not be able to fight back, unless Nam Woohyun always besides you" he joked. Hyunmi chuckled.

"So?" he asked curiously.

"Hm... okay fine." she replied.

"Yeay!" he shouted. Hyunmi shook her head then chuckled.

"So, how about the guy that you like? I mean your ex bestfriend." he asked.

"Oh, I don't know, nothing happened. He looked at me with cold stares at the staffroom, so I think he hates me already." she said with a sigh. She kicked a small stone on the ground.

"And you?" he asked again.

"What do you mean" she asked back.

"Do you hate him?" he asked with a curious look.

"Uhm I.. Don't really know. I've been waiting for the perfect time to confess to him but, he did this to me." she sighed deeply. Her eyes started to shed tears. Woohyun looked at her sadly then hugged her.

"One day, he will realise that he had missed an angel. He will regret forever." he calmed Hyunmi. Hyunmi looked at him with a smile.

"Thanks." she said. Woohyun just faked a smile. He could feel that he liked her but she liked someone else. 
__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"I'm home" said Hyunmi. 

"Wah, you're late today. Have you eaten?" asked her mom.

"Not yet but I'm still not hungry." she said politely then walked to her room.

She locked the door quickly and ran to her window. She sighed, Woohyun had left too fast. She lied on her bed and scrolled her instagram. She searched for baekhyun's account. She was shocked, Baekhyun blocked her. She felt like Baekhyun really hated her. She cries. She hugged her pillow and fell asleep with tears.


_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The next day Baekhyun still ignored her. Left her with cold stares and ogles. She felt like she alredy get used to it. Everyday, she just went recess with Key and Woohyun. It was funny, Key still thought that she was really Woohyun's girlfriend. Woohyun and her decided to not tell Key the truth. 

Woohyun always sent her home, sometimes bought ice creams together and even lunched together. They shared stories and everything.

...

 

"Hyunmi!" shouted a voice. Hyunmi knew it was Woohyun.

"Why are you so fast?" he asked then stopped to catch his breath. Hyunmi laughed cutely.

"you're too slow, so I left you." she joked. Woohyun pouted. Hyunmi chuckled.

 

Along the way home, they joked around and laughed together. Suddenly Hyunmi's phone buzzing. She was shocked, it was Baekhyun. She looked at Woohyun, he just smiled.

 

"Hello?" she answered.

"Hyunmi.. I'm so sorry." he apologized.

"why?" she asked coldly.

"I love you, i'm so sorry. I want to meet you now.. please.." he begged. Hyunmi stopped from walking. She was thinking. Woohyun could hear what Baekhyun said. Woohyun bit his lips. 

"I.. I.." Hyunmi didn't know what to say. She looked at Woohyun and Woohyun took her phone away. She was shocked.

"She didn't even wants you back, b*stard" he said then turned off the phone.

"What are you doing Woohyun?" she asked with a loud voice. Woohyun gave the phone to her and walked away.

"Nam Woohyun!" she shouted his name. Woohyun looked at his back.

"What?" he asked with a serious look.

"How dare you said that to him!" she said.

"Jang Hyunmi.. You've stolen me, and I'm here to take myself back!" he shouted to Hyunmi.

"What do you mean?" she asked confusedly.

"I love you! Don't you see it?" he said then left Hyunmi. He bit his lips.

Hyunmi was shocked. The skies started to turn dark. She was confused. She didn't know what to do.

Baekhyun just said that he loved her then Woohyun? Then Woohyun left her dumbfounded. She her phone and suddenly, her phone was ringing again. It was Baekhyun. She took a deep breathe and answered it.

"What?" she asked angrily.

"Can we start it again? I regret to not accept you before." he begged. Hyunmi just silence.

She didn't know wehter she still like Baekhyun or not. He left her when she needed him the most. Then Woohyun, he gave her happiness when she was trying to chase her dream boy. She took a deep breath.

"I hate you Byun Baekhyun. Don't you ever call me again." she said then ended the call. Suddenly a flashback of Woohyun kissed her before came. She bit her lips. She could feel some drops of rain, she quickly ran away but it was too late. The rain fell so heavily. She saw a bus stop and waiting for rain to stop. Her clothes were all wet. She was so cold. She shivered but she didn't even care. She wanted to see Woohyun. She just realised that she loved him. She cried.

 

"If you're cold, you can just hug me" said a voice from nowhere. She was shocked. She looked behind and it was Woohyun, looking at her. He was also all wet. She hugged Woohyun. She cried.

"I'm so sorry, Woohyun. I was confused" she confessed. Woohyun hugged her back.

"I know.. I'm sorry too because acted so stupid." he said.

"Woohyun.." she called his name.

"Yes?" he asked. they looked at each other. 

"I hope this wouldn't be like before, but, I love you Nam Woohyun. I really love you." she confessed. Her eyes were shining. Woohyun looked at her in disbelief, he kissed her lips again.

They looked at each other's eyes.

"I love you more, baby" he said. Then he kissed her forehead. The coldness from the rain became warm, they were really happy.

"I hope that you don't lie about your feelings.. because Baekhyun just lied to me." she said to Woohyun.

"No I won't, what did he lied to you?" he asked curiously.

"He told me that he loves me but he was lying. We've been friends for years and I know when he was lying and when he doesnt" she said.

...............

Every love story is beautiful, they've created their own love story and wrote their own story, together.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Thank you for reading! Actually, I wanted to make other storyline but it didn't suits with the Title lol, and this also didn't suit I think, but anyway, I've finished this. <3