BONUS

Don't Lie, My Love.

It was recess, Hyunmi and Woohyun were eating together. Suddenly Key came.

"Hyunmi ah!" he shouted then sat on the chair infront of them. He was in rushed.

"Hey, what's going on?" Hyunmi asked curiously. Woohyun just eating while looking at Key.

"Baekhyun.. ah.." he was exhausted because of running. He looked at Woohyun's orange juice. He took it and drank it untill the last drop.

"Key!" Woohyun shouted. Hyunmi laughed cutely.

"Ah, I'm sorry. I'm really thirsty.." he apologized.

"What's going on Key?" asked Hyunmi again.

"It's Baek..He will leave our school soon, because he will follows his mother because their parents had just divorced." he told. Hyunmi was shocked.

"Oh.. When will he leave?" she asked. Woohyun looked at his girlfriend. He was a bit jealous, his girlfriend still cares about Baekhyun?

"today.." he said. Hyunmi looked at Woohyun. Woohyun didn't smile.

"Can I meet with Baekhyun, for awhile?" she asked with puppy eyes.

Woohyun sighed. He didn't answer.

"Baby?" she called him.

"Okay, okay. But don't do anything with him." he warned her. Hyunmi smiled and kissed his cheeks.

"Thanks. I won't. I only love you." she said then left Woohyun with Key. 

Both of them looked at each other.

"What?" asked Woohyun.

"Woah, you mad?" he asked Woohyun back.

"No." he said then left Key alone. Key made a blurred face.

___________________________________________________________________

Hyunmi was searching for Baekhyun. She went to her classroom, he wasn't there. She looked around the school, still, Baekhyun wasn't there. She sighed. She rested on a bench besides the staffroom. She remembered all the memories she had done with him. Those were so memorable. She smiled stupidly. Although Baekhyun broke her heart, she still loved him, as bestfriends. 4 years they had been together through ups and downs. She bit her lips. 

 

"Thank you Mrs Yui." a voice said after stepped out from the staffroom. She looked at the door. It was Baekhyun. She was shocked, she quickly walked to Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun.." she called his name. Baekhyun was shocked. He didn't expect for this.

"Uh, Hyunmi.." he replied. They felt really awkward then suddenly Hyunmi break the ice.

"Why you didn't tell me?" she asked.

"About what?" 

"You'll leave this school and your parents divorce.." Hyunmi explained. She looked down. She was playing with her fingers. They didn't talk as friend, for a long time. She peeked at Baekhyun.

"I'm sorry. Actually, I want to tell you something.. real quick." he said with a serious look. Hyunmi blinked her eyes.

"Tell me.." she said.

"I actually really like you, I also have the same feeling but.. I know I will leave this school soon, I will be far away from you.If we're lovers, how can we meet? I will not living in this country anymore. And about my girlfriend, I mean ex girlfriend, I just dumped her. I didn't want you to love me. I thought it'll be okay but I'm the one who's hurting. Seeing you with that guy, Woohyun? it hurts. I've made a wrong decision.." he explained. Her eyes were teary.

"Aw, Baekhyun.." she stepped closer to Baekhyun. She bit her lips. Should she hugs him or not? 

She hugged him.

"I'm sorry.. I love you too. We've created so many memories together. You're my bestfriend. My only bestfriend." she said. Baekhyun look at her. She smiled happily.

"I'll never have a friend like you. Nobody can replace you, Baekhyun." she added. Baekhyun wiped his tears and smiled at her back.

"I'm now with Woohyun.. I love him, I can't accept you, but.. I hope we can be friends forever." she said again. Baekhyun bit his lips.

"I know, you'll say that." he replied with a smile.

"I will move on. Please don't forget about me." he added while looked at him. Hyunmi smiled at him back and both of them were hugging.

"I will not forget about my bestfriend." she replied.

 

After that, Hyunmi sent Baekhyun to the school fence. They said goodbye to each others. Now Hyunmi knew why Baekhyun acted so weird, but she didn't hate him at all. 
___________________________________________________________________

 

After school, Hyunmi was waiting for Woohyun. She waited outside the school compound. She pouted. She played with her phone while waiting for his boyfriend. She heard some steps, she looked up. It was Woohyun. She smiled cutely to her boyfriend, but Woohyun didn;t smile back.

"Why? Are you in badmood?" she asked curiously.

"No." he said then left his girlfriend. She grunt and chase Woohyun. She hugged him from his back.

"Baby, what's going on?" she asked but Woohyun didn't even replied.

"Woohyun ah! Oppa! baby! Hm, my sunshine! my oxygen! my everything!" she called her boyfriend in many sweet names but still got ignored.

"Ya! Nam Woohyun!" she yelled. Woohyun looked at her.

"What's your problem?" she asked angrily.

"My problem? Its your problem!" he shouted back. Hyunmi didn't believe he was mad at her. She walked to him closely.

"What did I do?" she asked.

"Nothing." he said shortly.

"Nam Woohyun, how can I know what's my wrongdoing if you didn't point it out?" she said angrily.

"Huh, isn't it obvious? I'm jealous" he replied then looked away preventing from a direct eye contact.

"jealous? with who? I didn't even do anything wrong with any guys!" she said.

"Baekhyun. You hugged him. You think that I didn't know it?" he asked with a serious gaze. She her lips.

"I.. it's that wrong? I hugged him because he'll leave this school. He is my bestfriend." she told him.

"But i'm your boyfriend." he explained.

"Why are you being like this? It's a normal hug. Nothing more special than that. And I only love you, you're my only boyfriend." she said to Woohyun.

He pulled her closer and hugged her.

"I'm afraid that you'll leave me." he confessed and cried.

"Baby.. I won't. I love you. Only you." she explained and hugged her boyfriend tightly.

"Sorry, I'm being so jealous. You know, you've liked him before. I'm afraid that you'll leave me." he cried.

Hyunmi released the hug and kissed her boyfriend. She lifted her feet because Woohyun was taller than him. Woohyun was shocked. he kissed her back.

"I only love you. Don't worry." said Hyunmi with a smile. Woohyun looked at her. He really loved her. He hugged her again.

"I love you more baby"
______________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________

 

yeay! thank you for reading. Comments please <3