Chapter 5

It Leads To You

“Um….Uh…You…I mean…wow you are real.” Jungkook managed to blurt out and immediately turned the brightest shade of red that exists because wow Jungkook you meet him for the first time and this all that you managed to say, ‘you are real’? Kudos to you, seriously.

“Well I have to be since I am here.” Jimin said highly amused.

“I thought you weren’t. I mean I thought you were unreal…..like not unreal unreal but…..what am I even saying?” Jungkook sighed resigning to his fate.

Wow Jungkook you are so eloquent. Jimin will be so impressed. Where did you learn to talk like that. Unreal unreal? What does that even mean?

Jungkook’s internal monologue was interrupted by a loud giggle. And now he is laughing at you.

Could you make a bigger fool of yourself?

But atleast I made him laugh. He looks so beautiful.

Jungkook’s expression softened. Jimin’s giggles made him smile.

“I am sorry. I am not laughing at you. It’s just that you are cute when you are flustered.” Jimin said smiling.

“I am not cute.” Jungkook blushed.

“Yes you are.” Jimin replied.

“You are the one who’s cute though.” Jungkook mumbled making Jimin giggle again.

“Park Jimin.” Jimin said extending his hand.

“I know.” Jungkook mumbled. “Jeon Jungkook.”

Jimin raised his eyebrow. “You know?”

“It’s hard not to when I literally dream about you every day since I was 11.” Jungkook replied finally being composed enough to answer like the man he was and not a bumbling teenage boy Jimin reduced him to just minutes ago. Because Jeon Jungkook is not a cute teenage boy. He is a man and he would like to keep it like that. Thankyou very much. “But the only difference between my dreams and reality is the color of your hair. Your name is same though.”

Jimin visibly paled hearing it. “You dream about me too.”

“Yeah.” Jungkook said rubbing his neck. He was busy memorizing the pattern on the floor and then he realized what Jimin said. His head shot up.

“Wait. Wait. What do you mean too? Do you dream about me too?” Jungkook asked.

But before Jimin could answer there was a loud “Jiminie” which made every head including Jimin’s and Jungkook’s turn in the direction of the voice. There was the guy from the alley, the one with green bangs walking towards them with a confidence that Jungkook was sure was not there during the alley incident.

He engulfed Jimin in a hug. “Jimin. I was looking everywhere for you.”

“Tae I was here ever since the class ended. I texted you.” Jimin said returning the hug.

“Oh. I didn’t see.” Tae said letting go of Jimin. He turned his head and noticed Jungkook standing there frowning.

“Hi. Who are you? I am Kim Taehyung but call me Tae.” He said smiling, his mouth a perfect box shape.

Jungkook couldn’t help smiling back. “Jeon Jungkook.”

Jungkook didn’t know why but he was sure Taehyung froze for a second hearing his name.

“Nice to meet you.” Tae said. And Jungkook definitely saw the look he gave Jimin, he was not imagining this. Tae knew something and Jungkook wanted to too.

Jungkook was about to voice this out but Jimin beat him to it.

“Jungkookie meet me tomorrow at 6 in the greenhouse. I’ll answer your questions.” Jimin said turning around.

“Give me your phone I’ll key in Jiminie’s number so you guys can communicate.” Tae said winking at Jungkook.

Jungkook handed over his phone and after some time Jimin’s phone chimed with a text. “Now he has your number too.” Tae said.

“Come on TaeTae we need to go. Bye Jungkookie I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Bye.”

Jungkook wanted answers sure but he could wait. He has waited for seven years he could wait one more day.

~~~~~

“It’s him isn’t it?” Tae asked Jimin as they made their way towards the practice room where Jimin was supposed to practice in.

“Yes Tae it’s him.” Jimin sighed.

“It’s time Jimin. You should go and talk to Namjoon hyung like how Jin hyung said.” “I know but…” Jimin trailed off.

“But? Taehyung prompted.

“But I am scared Tae.” Jimin said in a voice that sounded like he was in a lot of pain. It hurt Taehyung to see him like this. He pulled his best friend in a hug to comfort him.

Me too Jiminie. Me too.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

 Hi guys. I am sooo happy with the response this story is getting. I am sooo stoked I have literally no idea what to say and how to thank you. It means a lot to me your comments subscriptions. I know you are curious whether Jimin knows Kookie and what kind of powers Jimin has even what Jimin is exactly and the exact nature of Jimin and Tae's relation. Hopefully I answered the first question to your liking. The rest will be in the next few chapters. So bear with me a bit more :p

 Also a quick question. I was thinking of doing the next chapter in sort of Jimin's perspective. What do you guys think? Should I do it or do you like how the story is going now.

Comment below and let me know.

 Thanks alot. Happy reading :)