Bring the Boys Out! :3

This is How Love is in Our University.

 

*Minyoung’s POV*



 



We walked around the campus looking for our dormitories and eventually we are getting lost.

“We passed this soda machine five times now, Anjee, face it, we are lost.” I said as my dongsaeng kept on insisting it was the right way. Ugh! It’s like being stuck in a labyrinth.



 



*Anjee's POV



 



"It seems that you two are lost?" Two boys said in unison.

Before I could turn around to see who the boys were I knew well enough who they belonged to.
And boy, was I happy to hear their voices.


"Oppa~" I smiled as he approached to hug me and give me a light kiss on the cheeks.

"Ya! Lee Hyukjae, save the sweetie sweetie actions for later." Jungsu Oppa shrieked as he saw our actions.

I couldn't help but look at Minyoung Unnie who was madly blushing, by the way, as Jungsu Oppa talked.

Ishh. This girl acts so matured but when Jungsu Oppa is around she turns into a shy little girl that blushes like all of her blood went to her cheeks.

"You're just jealous, hyung." Hyukjae mocked his Sunbae and stuck his tongue out.

"Whatever." The patient Sunbae could only roll his eyes at Hyukjae.

"Alrighty then. Back to reality. Geez these bags aren't getting lighter." Minyoung Unnie managed to say.

"Oh, let me help you with that." Jungsu Sunbae offered Minyoung Unnie.

"Oppa, carry mine too!" I demanded playfully.

And he gladly took my bags.

"So, any idea what your dorm room number is?" Jungsu Sunbae asked.

"1315" I replied with a huge grin.

"Cool, it's just by the corner." Hyukjae led us to our room.

"And what do you know, ours' is just right in front of yours'" Jungsu Sunbae confirmed.

We entered the room as the two put down our bags.

"Okay, we'll leave you two alone. You've got some unpacking to do." Hyukjae smiled and kissed my forehead.

"If you need us we'll be in front." Jungsu said as they left.

“We won’t need you in unpacking. Unless you want to see our and bras” I murmured 101% sure they didn’t hear me.

As I was sure we were the only ones there I stared at Minyoung Unnie and shook my head, smiling.

She threw me a “what's wrong with you” look and I could only smile deeper.

"You little red tomato!" I teased, chuckling.

"Shut up and just unpack!" She rolled her eyes at me as she started to unpack.

We were almost done unpacking until someone opened the door and put down all of his luggage in our room.

"And who are you?" Minyoung Unnie raised an eyebrow to the unfamiliar figure.



 




*Donghae’s POV*



 



"Aish. Okay, It's official. I am lost." I murmured to myself.

This school is just to hella big.

I lowered my head. I give up..

Hey! This map is upside down!

I let out a sigh and went back to the entrance.

"Okay. I'll try this again." I said to myself, following the map again but correctly this time.

Yeah! This is it! I smiled and opened the door and threw all my bags in.

"And who are you?" Someone suddenly asked.



 



*Anjee's POV*



 



His beautiful smile suddenly disappeared as he heard Unnie's question.

"Oh no!" he suddenly said and covered his face with his hands. Adorable! :3

"Please tell me this is 1314" He said, not removing his hands from his face.

"This is 1315" Minyoung Unnie clarified.

"Oh Gosh. How embarrassing. Sorry for disturbing you." he bowed and left the room with his head down.

"He must have gone lost too." Minyoung Unnie smiled.

*Knock knock knock*

I opened the door.

"Hey it's me again. I- umm, I forgot my bags." he threw a nervous smile as he rubbed his neck.

I let him in and helped him with his bag.

"Oh, no. You don't have to help me. I can do it." He smiled as he grabbed his bags and accidentally touched my hand.

I just froze.

"My name is Lee Donghae by the way." He smiled shyly, covering a proportion of his face.



"Oh, I'm Kim Anjee, and that's my 2 months older than me Unnie, Park Minyoung." I smiled back.

"Well nice to meet you. I better get going and unpack. I'll be right next door." He waved and entered his room.

I closed the door and looked at my unnie who gave me a that-boy-was-cute look. We both though the same.

"Now, now, Anjee, You have a boyfriend." Unnie kindly reminded me.

“He is all mine.” She grinned, teasing me, knowing full well I had a fluffy crush on Donghae.

“As if Unnie.” I rolled my eyes at her.


Trolololol ~ Was that too short? Well the point is, I am just trying to introduce all the main characters first. Boy, wasn’t Donghae hella cute on that SPAO picture?! Gawd. I wonder which Olympian I should label Minyoung and Anjee to?

Comments and Subscribers are loved. Hopefully I’m not making y’all bored and stuff.