There is Always Something Unexpected in Class..

This is How Love is in Our University.

 

*Minyoung’s POV*



 

I don’t know what’s weird, is it Anjee’s sudden depression or Donghae’s sudden confession? I don’t get their love story, honestly.

“Ya! Minyoung.” Someone called me from behind.

“Don’t ‘Ya!’ me, Lee Hyukjae.” I said totally pissed.

“You think you can talk to me like that after what you’ve done with Anjee?” I added.

“Whatever.” He rolled his eyes at me.

Urrggh! I could just stab him right now.

We walked in the long corridors since we had the same class today and Heechul joined in.

After class, I asked Heechul Oppa to stay with me and chat for a while just to keep me company while I tinker with a few computer things. Although we often fought, we still get along occasionally as long you talk to him properly.

“So, she talked to you yet?” I asked.

“No.” He replied with a sigh.

“Just let her go for a while, I’m sure she’ll budge after a few days.” I assured him.

“Hope so. The sad thing is I don’t even kn-“

“She replaced you, that’s why.” Hyukjae cut him off.

I’m sure Hyukjae’s head will be cut off after talking to him like that.

“Stay out of this you womanizer!” Heechul yelled, bawling his fist.

“Oh, now I’m the womanizer?! Your sister is a flirt!” Hyukjae yelled back.

“You take that back!!!” Heechul prepared to attack.

“Why should I? I saw it with my own to eyes. Your ‘innocent’ sister was on top of a man.” Hyukjae yelled.

“Ya! Lee Hyukjae, stop acting like you really knew what happened!” I joined the yelling.

Suddenly sound of voices disappeared, only a huge ‘Thuuuuuuuud!’ was heard and the next thing I saw was Hyukjae on the corner of the room with his nose bleeding.

“NEVER EVER SAY THAT AGAIN.” Heechul screamed, marking his words very clear.

He then left the room so I offered to help Hyukjae to the clinic, but he refused.

He then started to laugh, as if he lost his mind. Geeez, did he hit the wall that hard?

“You know? He’s right... I’ve been a jerk.” He said, wiping off the blood in his nose.

“I’m so sorry.” He added.

I shook my head, “You don’t have to say sorry to me. I’m not the girlfriend you fooled.” I replied.

He then smiled and left the room, probably going to the washroom to clean his nose.

So now that everything is cleared, I must go to my next destination.

*bump*

“Ow! I’m sorry.” I said, rubbing my head.

I know what you’re thinking, bumping into a stranger is too cliché but yeah, it happens.

“You don’t have to be sorry.” The tall figure smiled at me.

“Oh. Jungsu Oppa, haven’t seen you much around..” I smiled back, trying to memorize his face again.

“Uhh.. You must not have been looking..” he replied as his smile disappeared. “

“But I have been.” I said blushing slightly.

“Yeah, I doubt that.” He laughed.

 I REALLY WAS LOOKING FOR YOU, YOU PABO!

Seriously, Jungsu?

“So, are you goin’ somewhere?” He asked.

“Yeah. Class.” I smiled stopping at my room.

“See you around.” He smiled and waved without even waiting for my response.

“Yeah.. See you..” I muttered to myself.



 

*Eunah's POV*



 



Aigoo. Literature class. Same class with Heechul for an hour.

I entered the room and to my surprise, Heechul was extra early today. That’s weird; he's NEVER early for class, especially not literature.

I mean, Heechul is very very good in poetry. In fact, our headmaster even got confused whether he should put him in Hermes or Apollo (also god of poetry and prophesies).

I took my seat, faaaaaaaar away from him. I don't know why but everything he did annoyed me in a different way.

"So class.. I know it has been just your third day inside the university this year, but I am announcing that next month we all know is literature and poetry gathering day, which means we get to do a role play, poetry reading or novel writing, but since it was scheduled earlier than expected I am removing 'novels' from the option."

Great. Just what I needed. If I were allowed to, I'd drop this subject. It's just so hard to find rhymes. Now that novels are out, I have no chance of passing.

"Well, there are bit differences this time. I'm sure it's your advantage since it's by pair and you get to choose your theme. Now, I've posted the pairs on the board as you can see." the teacher said, pointing at the board.

"What?!" I gasped.

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING. Seriously?! Me and Heechul? Shoot! I know he is good and he is my chance of passing but WE CAN'T WORK TOGETHER.

"Is there a problem, Eunah?" Our teacher asked.

"Oh. No sir." I looked down.

*knock knock*

"Annyeonghaseyo. I the exchange student?" He said in broken Korean.

"Hankyung!" I gasped again.

"Noisy today, aren't we Eunah?" Our professor faced me.

"I'm sorry sir." I apologized.

I felt Heechul glare at me.

Well, it's not every day that I see my childhood friend, is it? No, sir.

So, my professor and him discussed something for a while and ended shortly.


This is my chance! I need to speak up!

"Sir, since I've been noisy today, sir, I'd like to offer me and Heechul to take care and have Han.. Err.. Our exchange student." I said nervously.

"Why would I do that? You think he's just another guy? His goddess is Athena, dear. Why would I give you two very excellent students?" He answered. Well, I'll take that as a no.

"B-but sir, I no still speak good Korean. Besides, if me and her partner are excellent, won't you want her to be influenced by us?" Hankyung replied again.

"It's 'I still don't speak good Korean', Child." Our professor corrected him.

-Moments of silence-

Then,

"Alright. You'll be a trio then!" Our professor approved.

"What? No! We had a deal!" Heechul yelled at the professor.

"Are you kidding me? Deal is off. Finally, Eunah will get higher grades in my class!" Our professor cheered.

"Alright, enough celebration. I'll dismiss you early so you'll be able to work on your tasks. Do well and write with your hearts." The professor waved and left the room.

Well, like a normal university you could choose your classes, which to attend and which not to, where to sit and where to not to. Free university. You can do whatever you want as long as you learn and as long as you pass.

Soon enough our professor left the room and noise started.

"Ya! Why did you include him?!" Heechul asked pointing at Hankyung who was introducing himself to the other students.

"You're not the only one who can make decisions for this group, Heechul." I said trying to hide my happiness.

"And what does that mean?" he folded his arms.

"I know you talked our professor into having me as your partner." I said.

"Pshhhh.. You?! Why would I do that? Pshhhh.. That's not true one bit." He denied with guilt in his voice.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Hankyung-ah!" I called out, spreading my arms for a hug.

"Eunah-shi!" he smiled and went in for a hug.

I can hear Heechul cursing at the back.

HAHAHAHAHA! Oh sweet revenge.

 



 

 

Urgh. I hate myself right now.

My story is getting boring every chapter.

OWELL.

That’s what you get when you ain’t inspired. :/

Alrighty, Hope y’all stay with me until the end.

Hopefully I can update before Valentine’s day or my birthday.

Comments and Subscriptions as to die for.

LOLWHUT?!