Good bye, Donghae, Goodbye~

This is How Love is in Our University.

 

*Heechul’s POV*



 

"Eunah-shi!" I yelled, trying to catch her. It has been a while since I last saw her.
She just kept on walking and pretended not to hear me.

Finally, I caught up to her and grabbed her hand.

"Ya. Why are you ignoring me?” I asked.

She just kept on going and didn't even bother to look at me. She was avoiding me.

I gripped at her hand tighter and pulled her towards me.

"Don't act like nothing happened, Heechul!" She yelled, losing her temper.
"What?! What are you talking about?" I nagged her.

She walked fast and suddenly stopped.
"Don't ever talk to me again! Ever."

What is that girl talking about? We had a date the last time we saw each other and now she is avoiding me?! Aish!



 



*Anjee's POV*



 



I saw Heechul Oppa waking alone and something tells me something bad happened. Well, a piece of advice, NEVER disturb Heechul Oppa when he is wearing that pissed /slash/ leave me alone face.

I was worried how I’ll greet him. It will look very rude if I don’t and it’ll be very bad if I do, but before I could even make up my mind, he threw me a weak smile and went to the other direction.

“Anjee-shi~” Someone tapped my back.

As I turned around I saw a beautiful face. Donghae’s face.

“Oh, Donghae Oppa?” I smiled.

He didn’t smile back.

“Listen...” he paused; he looked like he was trying to force his words to come out from his mouth.

“I’m leaving.”

My heart broke. Why? It was only the first week of school. I couldn’t make up any positive reasons in my mind.

“I uh... err... have a special assignment.” He said as if he read my mind.

“How long?” I asked with sadness in my voice.

“I don’t know, really.” He admitted.

I didn’t reply. I couldn’t feel my heart beat.

“I’ll be back as soon as I can.” He promised and gave me a reassuring smile.

I smiled weakly at him, trying so hard to convince him I’ll be all right.

“You’re the only one who knows... and... uh... someone else... top secret...” he whispered.

I looked at him for a few seconds and hugged him tight. I had a feeling I wasn’t going to see him for a while.

“I’ll miss you...” I whispered, hugging him tighter.

“Me too.” He whispered.

He lifted me off the ground and pulled a much deeper hug. I wanted time to stop, for this to last for a while, but he let go. I felt my feet touch the ground and his soft but strong arms let go of me.

“Here... Take this, just something to remember me by.” He said as he handed me this bulky envelope.

I was speechless. I didn’t know what to say.

“Don’t forget me.” He said, carefully creasing my cheek.

THEN.

Time stopped.

He kissed my lips.

I felt my knees shake. I was red as a tomato.

“Take care out there.” I told him.

“Take care too. Especially with...uhhh...err... your... b-boyfriend.” He said, again picking his words cautiously.

He took his bag, gave me one last smile and went on his way.

The day seemed normal for other students. They acted as if they haven’t noticed Donghae gone. How could they NOT notice?

Pheeeeeeeew! Kim Anjee, stop being to overly dramatic! This is what you get for reading too much fan fics!

I suddenly touched me lips and remembered the way his soft lips landed to mine for a peck.

 



 

*Jungsu’s POV*



 

“I can’t let him have Minyoung!” I said.

Nobody even heard me.

Heechul looks like he is thinking of something deep; Hyukjae is too busy fixing his hair and Kyuhyun is playing some noisy game in his laptop.

I let out a sign knowing these guys aren’t in the mood to talk.

“Do you even know him, Hyung?” Hyukjae suddenly asked, still playing with his hair.

“Well... No...” I replied, embarrassed.

“We need to search for him.” Kyuhyun suggested, without taking his eyes off the screen.

“How do we do that?” Hyukjae asked as his eyes popped out as if he found Kyu’s idea brilliant.

“Easy.” Kyuhyun smirked.

“A little hacking... a little codes and it should do the trick.,” he added.

Hyukjae and I looked at each other. Half amazed, half scared with Kyuhyun’s abilities.

“Well... if you want to, 9pm, my room.” He said coolly, closed his laptop and left with a smirk.

I didn’t know what he was up to, but I had the feeling it’ll be a success.

9pm at Kyuhyun’s room, Hyukjae, Kyuhyun and I kept on pushing the rewind buttons. Our evil genius Kyuhyun hacked the school’s security camera and we tried searching for the man’s face at the coffee shop.

Kyuhyun then made a screenshot of the man’s face and saved it in an usb.

“He’s new.” I muttered. His face wasn’t familiar.

 

The next day, we had id pictures taken.

Of course, we had classes to attend to so we weren’t able to stay the whole day and look at all the students. Instead, Kyuhyun “BORROWED” the memory card thing the photographer had.

We saw a lot of students that I never really knew went here. Yes, we saw a lot, except for the man we were actually looking for.

“Nothing?” I asked Kyuhyun.

“Nothing.” He assured me.

So Kyuhyun and Hyukjae went to sleep, then I followed after I finished looking at the photos and information.

“WHO IS THAT GUY?”

 



 

*Anjee’s POV*



 

“Day two.” I said to myself as I woke up in the morning.

“Yeah, day two and you act like it has been year two.” Minyoung Unnie said.

“You don’t get it, Unnie...”

“Oh, trust me. I get it. I know EVERYTHING.” She stated as she went out for her classes.

“Okay good bye!” I yelled along with the sound of the door slammed.

Thankfully, I didn’t have classes in the morning at that time. I stared at the window and admired the sunrise peeking through the ocean.

“Oh Donghae, if only you can see how beautiful the sun is today.” I whispered to myself.

He really loved the beach. I don’t know why but he did.

Then I remembered, due to depression last night, I wasn’t able to open Donghae’s letter.

I wonder where he is now…



 

 

Okay. ‘Nother chapter down. Exams are finally over. Party up! Party up! Hey! Trolol. I’ll hang you at the edge of curiosity for a while. I’ll be back for Donghae’s letter. :DD

Meanwhile..

While I was in the process of typing this chapter, someone messed up the story. And by someone, I mean Anjee!

Comment and Subscriptions are lalalaloved! <3