A Taste of Love.

This is How Love is in Our University.

 

*Eunah’s POV”



 

“Park Eunah-shi!” Jungsu yelled from the other side of the building.

Aish. This guy, how could he yell my name like that? So embarrassing!

“Noona, h-have you seen… your… dongsaeng already?” He asked, catching his breath but a deep smile was visible.

“Well someone looks happy.” I smiled.

“No, I haven’t. She didn’t even text me.” I added.

“Well Noona, if you want to see them they’re just in front of our room.” He pointed out.

“Well ain’t you a lucky Hermes warrior?” I teased.

“Well, I better get going. I’m pretty busy even if my dongsaeng isn’t coming.” He said and completely ignored my last words.

Everybody seems busy since every senior had dongsaengs and relatives coming for university too. I don’t know but SM University seems to be building a family tree.    Still, I don’t like the fact that we are being labelled, it makes others treat you differently. Pshhh.. Me? Aphrodite? Please! I was a geek everybody pushed around in high school. I demand an explanation. I wish SM University would have a sorting hat like Hogwarts.

Okay.. Back to reality..

I found myself in an empty corridor and entered Minyoung’s room.

That’s odd. Minyoung looks .. err… manly?

“Minyoung-shi?” I asked sceptically.



 

*Donghae’s POV*



 

“Minyoung-shi?” I jumped in shock.

Holding my heart, breathing heavily I turned to see who that voice belonged to. I saw a very stunning noona, pale skinned, tall, long legs, a brunette, wide eyes and thin, well lined lips. She looks a bit like the girl I saw next door.

 By the looks on her face she was shocked to see me.

“Oh. I’m sorry. I must have entered the wrong room.” She said with a nervous smile.

“It’s okay, I also went to the wrong room a while ago.” I smiled back.

“Are you looking for Anjee-shi?” I asked. What?! Why did I just say Anjee? “I mean Minyoung-shi.” I corrected myself.

“Oh, yes. How did you know?” She curiously asked.

“You look like her. I just guessed you were her Unnie.” I answered. “They’re next door 1315.” I added.

“Oh, thank you. I’ll just go and check on them. By the way, I’m Park Eunah.” She smiled and made her way outside.

“I’m Lee Donghae. Nice to meet you.” I smiled and followed her out.

“Nice to meet you too.” She replied and knocked on Anjee’s door.

I went inside and sat at the edge of my bed.

Ughh. I’m using Anjee’s name too much! What is wrong with you Donghae?!



 

*Anjee’s POV*



 

“knock knock~” somebody said in a sing song tone.

“who is it~?” I replied in the same tone.

“Ya! Kim Anjee, You just got here and you’ve forgotten me already?!” There I was sure. It was Heechul Oppa in his pissed voice.

I opened the door half a second after he started yelling.

“What took you so long?!” He yelled.

“Chill. You’re inside now.” Minyoung Unnie said.

“What brings you here, Oppa?” I asked as if I accused him of committing crime.

“Can’t I visit my own little sister?” He asked as he dove on my bed.

Me and Minyoung Unnie looked at each other. Curious. Something seemed odd. He then suddenly put out his phone.

“Whoa. Some fast connection you have here.” He grinned as he continued typing or whatever nonstop clicking things.

“That’s it! Get out.” Minyoung Unnie said as he pulled Oppa out of the bed.

“Ya! Kid! Don’t underestimate me. I took Taekwondo lessons from Choi Siwon too!” he yelled.

And then, for the hundredth time they started yelling and arguing about Taekwondo. Blah blah blah.

*knock knock*

I opened the door..

“Well what do you know. Eunah Unnie came to check how we’re doing.” I said in a loud tone to the two immature kids in front of us.

Then.. SILENCE.

“Unnie!” Minyoung unnie ran to Eunah Unnie for a hug.

After their warm hugs Minyoung Unnie looked at Heechul Oppa with an evil grin.

“So what’s it about this time?” Eunah Unnie asked. I guess like me she was expecting this too.

“Taekwondo and what not.” I confirmed.

“So, Eunah-shi, How are you these days?” Oppa managed to ask her.

“I’ve been well. I see summer break did well to you, according to your tweets.” Eunah Unnie smiled.

Oppa just blushed like crazy.

“Well, it’s not that we don’t want you here but you should continue your conversation outside and get coffee.” I said. Am I just setting a date for my Oppa? Geez.

“Yeah. We need so shut eye.” Minyoung Unnie added.

“What? No!” Heechul Oppa suddenly yelled.

“No?” Eunah Unnie asked?

“No! What? No?”

“What?”

“I mean I’m sure you’re really busy and all and you might not want to.. you know.. go with me..”

“Oh. I understand if you’re busy..”

“No.”

“No?

“What?”

“Yes. He’d love to. She’d love to. Buh-bye now. Have fun.” I said, pushing them out.

“AWKWARD.” Me and Minyoung Unnie said in unison.

We were both at the door watching them go until our guy next door Donghae went outside.

*Donghae’s POV*

“Oh hey guys!” I said waving at my beautiful neighbours.

“Hey Donghae.” The two said.

“So, where are you off to?” Anjee asked.

“Get some fresh air. I can’t sleep.” I pouted.

“You wanna come with?” I added.

“Sure.” Anjee smiled.

“Oh no for me. I gotta call my dad.” Minyoung refused.

“You can just call him later. C’mon” Anjee begged.

“No, you know, he’s in Canada and the time difference is really huge.” Minyoung explained.

“You two have fun!” Minyoung smiled at as.

“If you say so.” I replied as me and Anjee walked outside.

My heart is about to pop out. Why is it like this? I hope she doesn’t notice that I’m trembling.



 

*Minyoung’s POV*



 

After my call with dad I am just bored. I think I know which God I’ll be placed in. ARTEMIS. Forever a maiden. T__________T So I  decided to watch My Girlfriend is a Gumiho for the 100th time. Never gets old.

*knock knock*

They’re back already?

“Come in!” I yelled too lazy to stand up.

Then a brown haired man went inside, which made me stand up from my bed.

“Jungsu Oppa? What are you doing here?” I asked, surprised.

“Oh, I was just gonna check on you and Anjee but it appears that Anjee isn’t here.” He said looking around.

“Yeah. He’s with Donghae.” I mumbled.

“Well, I think it’s fair since Hyukjae himself seen a few ladies before you arrived.” Jungsu blurted out which looked like he regretted it.

“Really?” I asked in a low tone.

“Yeah. I can say he’s a player.”

“Just like you.”

“No. I just like being friends with girls.”

“Ohh.”

“There is one girl in my heart.”

“Ohh.”

“What are you watching?”

“Nae Yeojachingunun Gumiho.”

“Cool!”

“You watch it too?”

“Yes. Back at home.”

“You wanna watch with me?”

“I’d love to.”

So we turned off the lights and sat on the bed and watched. He was so close to me I’m sure he could have heard my heart beating fast. Good thing it’s dark, he couldn’t see me blushing.

 

 


The part of Leeteuk's and Minyoung’s could have ruined your minds guys! They just watched a drama, okay? Nothing more.

y minds! Lol. So yes. Comments and Subscriptions are lalalalalalaloved. <3 Tell me when it’s boring.