Love That is as Bitter as Coffee

This is How Love is in Our University.

*Heechul's POV*




"So.." she said taking a sip of her coffee.

I absolutely have no idea what to say. So, I just sipped on my coffee just to fill the silence.

"I really think my label is wrong, Hermes should be good in speaking and socializing with other people here I am, I can't even entertain the girl I've been crushing on for years."

Wait? Did I just say that out loud or did I just say it in my head?

"So.. Where was I?" I asked nervously. Did she hear?! Oh gawd, caffeine makes me insane.

"You were labelled in the wrong god." Eunah said asking for the continuation of my thought.

"I mean, just like you. Aphrodite? Pshhhh.. I mean c'mon, right? Insane. You don't even have a boyfriend" I stated out..

"But anyway, if you weren't put on Aphrodite where else would they put you? You can't be put on Athena, goddess of wisdom? Hahaha! You're more like Hephaestus, even Aphrodite, his wife, admitted he was ugly." my mouth just kept on going.




 



*Jungsu's POV*




-Gasp!-

"Wha-Whaaat?" I asked, half awake.

I must have fallen asleep, or I'm still in dreamland 'cause Minyoung is next to me. Like my arms were wrapped in her shoulders.

"Oppa! Isn't Heechul Oppa, like, not supposed to drink coffee?" Minyoung clarified.

"Caffeine to be exact." I answered.

"Or else what?" She asked sounding worried.

"He'll go crazy. Like being on drugs and drunk at the same time." I answered.

"Oh my gosh!" She gasped again, her eyes wide open.

"We, yes, we got to go. Like, Now." She said jumping off her bed and put a jacket on.

"We need to find Heechul Oppa!" She said, freaked out.

"Why?" I asked, running behind her.

"Anjee set him off with a date. Like Heechul and Eunah date." She said turning her head in every word she spat out.

"I can't see anything wrong with that. It's time the boy confessed." I said stopping.

"I mean, looking for them is waste of energy. It's good he got a shot with Eunah. He's been crushing on her ever since high school." I added.

"You don't understand." She said. She looked like she was supposed to say something else but words won't come out. So she just kept pulling me.

"Don't tell me you like him?" I asked. Yeah, that is a perfect reason. Ouch.

"I do NOT like him." she said panicking. "I-It's coffee.." she added.

"You like coffee?" I asked. Was she pulling a prank on me?

"It's coffee! THEY ARE IN A COFFEE DATE!" She yelled.

It made me run. Run for the coffee shop. Hoping we'll get there before Heechul does something crazy.

"Alright! Let's go!" I grabbed her hand as we rushed at the coffee shop.


*Anjee's POV*



We strolled on the beach near our dorms and silence surrounded us and all we can hear are the crash of the waves and all I could see are the stars and Donghae's bright smile.

"Isn't it cool this university has a beach inside?" I asked, just trying to break the silence.

"Yeah. Finally, water without chlorine. Real water."
His smile deepen and he looked at me. I looked back at him and smiled back.

There is something with the way he smiles and look at me. It's just making me melt.

Suddenly a really strong wave hit our feet. I fell down on top of him. Our feet up to our knees were wet.

I could hear him breathing. Our nose were touching and his smile was wide.

I was distracted when I heard footsteps.

"Lee Hyukjae!" I said. My head was burning in anger. His arms were in another girl's.

"W-What are you doing?" I asked, teary eyed.

"I should be the one asking you that." He yelled, angry too.

Then I realized I was still on top of Hae. "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry." I whispered at Hae and he kept saying "It's okay, It's okay,"

"It wasn't what it seemed, Hyukjae." I said.

"A wave crushed us to the ground. How about you? Do you even have an explanation with you holding t-that girl?" I asked holding back my tears.

"Come on, let's go." Hyukjae whispered to the girl as they headed back to the dorm.


 



*Minyoung's POV*




I know I should be worried sick right now knowing Heechul Oppa with caffeine is with Eunah Unnie but I won't mind staying like this for a while. Jungsu is gripping tight at my hand right now and I feel like I'm in heaven.

"There!" Jungsu yelled griping tighter in my hand.
We ran for Heechul Oppa who was sobbing then was laughing at the same time.

"It is official. Heechul has gone mad." Jungsu confirmed.

"Where is Eunah Unnie, Oppa?" I asked sitting next to him.

"That witch! How dare she touch my face!" He yelled. And by yelled I mean yelled really loud.

Then Jungsu Oppa stated to turn red from preventing himself from laughing.

There was a hand mark on his face. Unnie must've slapped him.

"Ya! Heechul, what the hell did you do?" Jungsu Oppa asked as he grabbed his friend's shoulder shaking him back to reality.

"I told you! She is a witch! Much more terrible than Medusa! The gods will curse her! I pray to them!" he screamed as if he’d gone insane.

How much did he drink? You see, Heechul is an Atheist and now he is suddenly relying on the gods to curse my Unnie?

"Exactly what did you do to Eun-"
Heechul cut him off.
"The witch!" He corrected.
"Uhh. The witch?" Jungsu continued.
"I don't know! She just slapped me. As far as I know we were on a coffee date. Which I regret, by the way." He said and started to hit his head on the coffee table.

"Pabo! Heechul-ah, Pabo!" he muttered as he hit himself.

"Calm down Oppa!" I said grabbing his hands preventing him from hurting himself.

"I think we should go now. I better put him to sleep." Jungsu said.
"You won't have trouble with that." I said pointing at Heechul who was now snoring.

Jungsu got him on his back and before he could lift him from his chair, the guy working on the coffee shop handed Jungsu the bill from Heechul's drink.

"Oh my gosh he drank 15 cups?!" he gasped.

"You owe me." Jungsu muttered at his dosed off friend.

"Bye Minyoung-shi. I had a great time, except for.. Um.. This mess." He smiled.

"Me too. Sleep well!" I smiled back at him as they went to the dorms.

Now where could Anjee be?

I decided to look for Anjee since it is getting very late.

I was on my way to the beach then I saw Donghae.. ALONE

"Hey, Donghae. Why are you alone?"
I greeted.

"Does she have a boyfriend?" He suddenly asked ignoring my question.

"Where is she?" I asked again.

"Does she?" He asked again with his head down.

"Well.. Yeah.. I guess you could put it that way." I answered choosing my words carefully.

"I didn't mean to!" He yelled and hugged me.

What happened? Where is she? How did he know? Why is he asking?

I wanted to ask him these questions but I felt deep sadness in him. I didn't want him to feel worse.

"Aww, Donghae, it's alright. I'm sure you didn't.." I said patting his back.

"Uhh.. Everything alright?" Someone asked which made Donghae pull out from our hug.

"Ohh. Jungsu, why are you here?" I asked, startled.

"I came to check up on you. But it seems that you're okay. So.. Yeah. I'll go back now. Bye." He said coolly and went back.

I faced Donghae who was wiping his tears.

"I think you should go back to your dorm. It's late already." he managed to say.

"You gonna be okay?" I asked, worried.

"Yeah. I'm cool." he smiled weakly.

"Okay. You go too okay? It's gonna be okay." I smiled.

"Thanks." he smiled back and looked at the beach again..

I went back to our dorm then I remembered I haven't found Anjee yet.

"Please be in the room." I prayed before entering.

I opened the door and found Anjee next to her bed on the floor sobbing.

I sat next to her.
"Do I want to know?" I asked her.
"Oh Unnie..." she mumbled.
"Hyukjae saw you? With Hae?" I managed to guess.
She looked at me and cried harder.
"I'm sorry." I mumbled.
"You don't have to be sorry."
"No, it's my fault. I shouldn't have let you go with Hae on the first place.."
"It's not just that.."
"What do you mean?"
"I saw Hyukjae.. With another girl.."
"It's about time." I mumbled to myself.
"What?" she asked.
"I said I'm sorry to hear that." I lied.

"C'mon. Get yourself together!" I yelled at her after 30minutes of her crying.

She buried her face in my shoulder and tried to control herself.

"You smell like Jungsu Oppa." she sniffed.

"No I don't!" I said standing up. Then a smirk formed on her face.

"Go to sleep!" I ordered throwing myself to bed.

"Ohh. And turn the lights off.." I added.
"You turn them off." She said as she tucked herself to bed.
"I don't want to."

After 5 minutes of her tossing and turning, she stood up cursing to herself and turned off the lights. She really couldn't sleep with the lights on.


 



*Jungsu's POV*




I kept tossing and turning, forcing myself to sleep but the image of Minyoung with a guy hugging her. Just.. OUCH. Who was that guy anyway?

"Witch! Witch!" Heechul kept mumbling in his sleep.

Urghhh. Two more years and I'll be out of this hell. I can't wait but I'm sure I won't be able to see Minyoung anymore.

 

 



Okay then. Sorry for not updating for a some weeks, I think? So, I hope you had a Happy Holiday~ Exams are coming soon so I guess I'll update later this January. Hope you have a memorable 2012! :)

GDA IS COMING! WAAAAAAAAH! OTL. Anjee is in a hospital rn and I miss her so much ~