Sweet and Impatient Oppa ~

This is How Love is in Our University.

 

*Minyoung's POV*



 


"Aish! It's getting so late, where could that girl possibly be?!" I mumbled to myself, impatient and freezing.

"Boo!" Someone screamed next to my ears.

I knew well whose voice it was.

"Ya! Kim Anjee, how late could you get?! Aishhh." I complained, letting her feel my annoyance.

"But, unnie, it's not my fault. It was Heechul Oppa's fault. He took so long to get dressed." she explained with her puppy eyes.

"Get dressed for what?" I asked, still in disbelief.

"For his driving-my-dongsaeng IMAGE." she said, emphasizing in the word "image".
"You know how much of a diva my Oppa is, unnie." she added.

"Fine." I said, letting her go just this once.

"Alright, kaja, Unnie. It's not every day we move for university." she smiled.

"Yeah. It's freezing too." I added as we ran for his Oppa's car.



 


 

*Anjee's POV



 



"Ya!" You two hurry up! You're slower than ddangkoma!" Heechul Oppa yelled as impatient as Minyoung unnie was a while ago.

Minyoung Unnie and me sat at the back of Oppa's car and drove to university.

"Great! Traffic!" Oppa growled, sounding twice as impatient as before.

"Well, if only you came earlier." Minyoung Unnie stated as she rolled her eyes at Oppa.

"Ya! I have an image to protect. Something you won't understand." Oppa responded.

"What image? No one can even see you in your tinted car windows." Minyoung Unnie replied in a teasing tone.

Moreover, they kept on shouting with each other. Yes, I expected this. Since they were both easily tempered and all. I could only roll my eyes at their childish attitude towards each other. Their fight suddenly stopped after Minyoung Unnie's last response, which was...

"I'm so gonna tell Eunah Unnie!"

Which made Heechul Oppa swallow his words and kept quiet.

"Hahahaha! Oppa, how could you be so weak?!" I bursted out, seeing my older brother's reaction when Minyoung Unnie blackmailed him with her older sister.

"Hey, a loving boyfriend is loving." Heechul smirked at me.

"In your dreams!" I .

"Ya! You will bow down to me when she becomes my girlfriend." Oppa replied sounding so confident.

"Well, nothing is gonna change if you don't confess." Minyoung unnie pointed out.

"Yes, I can see that, kid. Thanks for pointing out such an obvious fact." Oppa replied sarcastically.

Finally. What seemed like forever. We arrived.

"SM UNIVERSITY: Home of the Olympians"

It was inscribed on the gates with gold material.

"Can you believe it? We're gonna study and train here, Anjee-shi." Minyoung Unnie hugged me and we spazzed like crazy.

"Huh. You two should NOT make a bad first impression. You don't want to be labelled in the wrong Olympian." Oppa smirked.

Well, having the opportunity to study here already makes you a god or goddess so I really don't care which Olympian I will be put in.

This isn't Harry Potter so don't misunderstand. Students here are given "labels" taken from the Olympians or Greek gods and goddesses based on your personality and performance. They're just labels, nothing more, nothing less. You can hang out with anyone you want but you need to live up to your label until you graduate or better yet, debut.

Oppa's label is "Hermes" that's 'cause he's very talkative and excellent in broadcasts and stuffs like that; he is also very tricky and cunning.


*Minyoung's POV

"Okay! I'll drop you two here. I really don't want you two seen with me. They might hate you on your first day."
Heechul Oppa stopped the car.

"But first, bo-bo." he smiled pointing his cheeks.

"Kumawo, Oppa! I'll see you at school." Anjee kissed her Oppa before she went outside the school.

The Heechul Oppa smiled at me.


"Ya! If you don't tell Unnie sooner... I will!" I whispered as I gave him a hug.

"Arasseo." He whispered and hugged back.

We walked to our dormitory then Heechul Oppa opened his car's window and shouted Good luck.

"Oppa is acting like we'll never see each other again." Anjee grinned.



 

 

One chapter down a lot more to go. Hurray for Christmas! Oh and by the way, Kim Anjee is like that in real life. Always late. I hope you’re seeing this, dear! Lol. Comments and Subscriptions are definitely loved. Silent readers are also appreciated and loved as much, I’ve had them since my first fanfic. orz

Also, as you can see, I’ve added some Greek Mythology spice in the story. Me and "Anjee" are currently reading Percy Jackson and The Olympians so, feet up if you’re a fan too.