Chapter 8

미친 사랑 || A+- Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun's House

"I'm home", Jieun greet with a weak tone.

"Jieun-ah! It's late! Where were you?!", Her mom nag.

"I-", she paused and bit her lower lip thinking of what lie should she tell. "I have a study group with my friends. Maybe soon afterwards too."

"Mwo?! Till this late?"

"Aigoo... Omma, don't be so worried. A successful student need their sleep for 3 hrs only", she hug her mom trying to cool her down. "So, don't be too worry, neh?", She make a v sign, showing some aegyo to her mom. "Aing!"

"Psh- what's with this girl", her mom chuckles. "Arasso! Go take your bath now! You're smelly~"

"Do you want to smell my armpit?", Jieun mom by raising her arm to her mom.

"Ah, palli ka (just go away)!", Her mom push her away.

"Chu~", Jieun throw a flying kiss to her before heading to her bedroom.

"This kid...", Her mom just shake her head.

Jieun throw herself on the bed as she reach her room.

"Ah... What a comfy bed. This is the best part about house", she rolled around the bed.

Jieun is cooking at the kitchen.

"What are you cooking today?", a hand wrap around her waist from the back.

Jieun smile while still busy preparing the food. "Your favourite food"

"Hmm?", Baekhyun look at her.

Jieun turn around to look at him. "Waeyo? You don't like it?", She blink.

"Ani. As long as I know, my favourite food is you", Baekhyun stare into her eyes.

Jieun blushes. Baekhyun lean in closer to her face before crushing his lip against her. Jieun wrap her arm around his shoulders. Baekhyun turn off the stove before presses his body against Jieun. As soon as the kiss get passionate and intense, suddenly Jieun heard....

"Jieun-ah!!!!", A yell voice echoing. It wasn't too loud and wasn't too slow.

Bwoyah... Isn't that mom's voice? Did I get too scared 'til I am hearing her here?

"Jieun-ah!!!"

Why is the voice getting louder? Omo... Omo... What is happening?

Suddenly a hand pull her leg.

AHHHHHH!!!!

"Omo, gapchagi. Ah- Wae?!", Jieun's mom startled and slap her hip.

"Ah- omma! what are you doing he-", she look around."my room...?"

"Psh- I'm here to wake you up to school. And you scream like you just meet a ghost", her mom sigh. "What a lucky child- you sleep with that school outfit still on?! Didn't I tell you take bath before going to bed?"

"Omma, why do you have to nag so much? I was tired", she yawn and continue to lay on her bed.

"Yeah. I'm nagging because it's 6.50 already. Aigoo... What's my fate having a child like her.", Her mom nagging then left her room.

"It just 6.50....", She pause. "6.50?!", She jump out of her bed and run to the toilet to take a bath as quickly as she can. Then she come out after showering and check out the clock, it shows that it just 6.15 in the morning.

OMMA!!!!

School's Cafeteria

"Yah, eat the food, can you?", Jinri gets annoy by Jieun who keep on daydreaming and grinning by her self since they reach the cafeteria. "Jieun-ah..."

Jieun give no response and still grins like an idiot

"Yah, Lee Jieun", Jinri say it firmly this time.

And Jieun still give out no response

"LEE JI EUN!", Jinri shout to her ear. And Jieun awake from her daydreaming. "What is up with you this whole day? Grinning by yourself all the time. I'm still alive, you know", Jinri pouts.

"Aigoo, mianhae, chingu-yah", Jieun squish Jinri's cheek.

"Ack-!!! Yahhhhh", Jinri groaning. Jieun let go and start to eat her food. "Yah, are you not going to share it with me?"

"Share what? Food? Hahahaa noooo.", Jieun mehrong

"Aniya. About why you are being like this today?"

"Uhm... I'm too shy to tell", Jieun cover her face.

"Bwoyah! That's not fair! I te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter