Chapter 2

미친 사랑 || A+- Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm here", Taehyung show up at the front door, sweating.

The whole class goes silence as they see Kim Taehyung.

"Why are you late Mr Kim Taehyung?", Mr Gwang ask, serious.

"I-", He show his basketball. "I played basketball at the court", He answer lazily before taking a sit beside the window.

"It's your first day coming to school since the school break and you already late? Don't you think you should at least change a bit about your bad attitude? you're a senior now....", Mr Gwang nags.

"You are not going to start the class, Sir?", Taehyung cut out his word.

Mr Gwang sigh, trying to calm his nerve before starting the class.

Oh, so this is Kim Taehyung. Baekhyun's cousin. I heard people say that he is quiet cold to everyone. hmm... I wonder what is his story about. Jieun stare at Kim Taehyung who keeps looking outside since the class start.

 

 

The school bell rings again giving a sign of recess. All student goes crazy and run out as the lecturer finish the class. Jieun pile up her stuff and get ready to go out but Taehyung is still at his seat, sleeping. Jieun poke his shoulder.

"excuse me, Taehyung-ssi", she try to wake Taehyung with a slow and soft voice

Taehyung shows no response

"Taehyung-ssii?", She try once again

Suddenly his hand reach out to her hand and hold it tightly. "gom (bear)...."

"T-Taehyung" Jieun shock by Taehyung's action. Taehyung wake up after hearing Jieun voice then look at his hand before shake her hand away.

"I- I want to wake you up since it's recess t-", Jieun stutters

"Whatever", He cuts off her word and walk away with frustration.

 

 

After a long day at school, the class finally comes to an end for that day. Everyone is busy packing up their stuff and go back home.

"Uhm... Taeh-", Jieun trying to greet Taehyung awkwardly but Taehyung walk away just before she gets a chance to do so.

"Hmph...", She sigh and start t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter