Chapter 6

미친 사랑 || A+- Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The festival finally comes to an end. Everyone is busy cleaning up the place but Jinri seems can't find Jieun anywhere. So, she wander around the school and she accidentally bump into Baekhyun.

"I'm sorry", Jinri bow.

"Oh? Jinri-yah", Baekhyun smile at her

"Annyeong...", Jinri answer effortlessly

"Waeyo? You look tired and down. Where's Jieun?", he ask and look around.

"Hmm... Molla...", she starts to breakdown. "I've been searching for her anywhere"

"It's okay. Don't cry okay? If I find her, I'll call you right away, okay?", Baekhyun pat her back before leave to find Jieun.

Jinri continue her search.

After a few minutes of searching, Baekhyun founds Jieun who is lying on the bench at the garden. Baekhyun approaches her.

"So you are here. Your friend was crying of worried about you...", Baekhyun smile at Jieun.

Jieun shock and sit up right away. "Baekhyun-shii..."

Baek look at her face. "Were you crying?"

Jieun look away.

"Hey, something happened?", Baekhyun cups her face and makes her face him. "Are you okay?", he stare at her eyes.

Jieun started to tear up again then she push him away. "Mianhae. I need my time alone", she walk away.

Baekhyun follow her.

"Can you please just leave me alone?!", She yell at him

"How can I leave you when you are not okay?!", Baekhyun yell back at her.

"Why do you even care?!"

Baekhyun silent and sigh

"You're so annoying", she mumbles before walk away again.

"Jieun-ah", he holds Jieun's shoulder.

BAM!

Jieun shove Baekhyun away from her. "I'm sorry. Please don't follow me...", Jieun walk away crying but she stop as she hear Baekhyun's groan in pain on the ground. She turn around and find Baekhyun still arching his back in pain.

"Baekhyun-ssi!", She run to Baekhyun. "Omo ottokae!", she whines and call Jinri to send someone for help. "Stay strong, Baekhyun-ssi. I'm sorry", she look down.

 

School's Infirmary Room

Baekhyun just lay down on the bed with his arm until hand bandaged. Jieun who is by his side just look down can't bare to look at Baekhyun after what she had done to him.

"Mianhae..."

"Yah, you said that for like 100 times already. I told you, I'm good. No need to worries.", Baekhyun sigh.

"Omo. What happened to you, my son", a woman run to him and hug him.

"What happened actually? How can you end up like this?", A familiar voice speak. Yeah. It's the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter