Chapter 9

미친 사랑 || A+- Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She dating me", Taehyung gaze to Taeyeon.

"Bwo?", Taeyeon laugh in disbelief.

"What nonsense are you talking about?", Jieun look at Taehyung.

"Seems you're not his boyfriend, Taehyung-shi", Taeyeon raises her eyebrow with a smirk.

"Not now. Soon or later, she gonna be mine and not with that jerk.", Taehyung drag Jieun by hand leaving Taeyeon behind.

"psh- what's wrong with this guy...", Taeyeon roll her eyes.

"Omomo, she must be in trouble"

"Where is he dragging her?"

Everyone whispering to each other when they saw Taehyung and Jieun together.

"Let me go. Everyone is watching...", Jieun whisper and try to pull her hand away but fail.

Taehyung ignore and still drag Jieun to the Music Room 3. He close the door and lock them.

"Yah Kim Taehyung! Let me go!", Jieun yell at him.

He let go of Jieun's hand. "aish...", he drag a chair before sit on it.

"Why are you dragging me here?", Jieun ask him seriously.

"Just because.", He reply shortly.

Jieun sigh. "Then why did you say that?"

"Say what? Just because?", He play dumb.

"Aniyo! About us being together!"

"Can you even handle her? Can you shut ? If not, you should just sit back and let me do my thing.", Taehyung leave the room.

Jieun follow him,"Why are you doing this?"

"For fun. I don't like her", he smirk.

"What? Oh my god. Yah, I don't care if you don't like her or anything. But why dragging me in your matter?", She stop Taehyung.

He sigh. "It's not about me and her. It's about me and you. I don't want you to involve with my cousin. I just don't like it."

"What Baekhyun gotta do with this? Why can't I involve with him? And who are you to ask me to do this and that?!", Jieun clenching her fist.

Taehyung smirk before petting her head, "Who am I? I'm his cousin. Why? Because I don't like he being happy by hurting my girl". He walk away.

"W-what...", Jieun shocked by Taehyung's word.

"I don't like he being happy by hurting my girl...", This phrase keep repeating in Jieun's mind. She wonder whether Taehyung have a feeling towards her.

A finger suddenly snapped in front of Jieun's face.

"Hello? Are you there? Are we gonna eat a burn fish for dinner tonight?", Baekhyun chuckles at Jieun who is daydreaming since she come.

Jieun startle.

"Omo. Mianhae!", She quickly prepare the food.

"Are you okay, Jieun-shi?", Baekhyun ask.

"Ah- neh...", She nods.

"About yesterday...", Baekhyun look at her.

"ANI! I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO STARE AT YOU OR TOUCH YOU OR ANYTHING. I WANNA WAKE YOU UP BUT YOU LOOK-", Jieun cut Baekhyun's word right away.

"Cute when I sleep?", Baekhyun chuckles.

"Um...", Jieun bit her lower lip.

Baekhyun walk closer to Jieun. He turn off the stove and stand in front of Jieun.

"Look-", he cupped her cheek. "You don't have to be sorry about yesterday because I like it when you stare at me like that", he smiles.

Jieun shook and stare at his eye for a while. Baekhyun slowly lean in closer to her face.

Jieun shook and stare at his eye for a while. Baekhyun slowly lean in closer to her face and as their lips almost touch...

DING DONG! DING DONG! DING DONG! DING DONG! DING DONG!

The doorbell ringing a few times. Both of them startled and straighten themselves.

"I- I'll get the door", Baekhyun run to the door and open it.

"What's up, J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter