Chapter 4

미친 사랑 || A+- Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"why are you here?", He ask seriously.

Jieun remain silence and still sobbing.

"Wae? Now you wanna ask me to help with the preparation at the hall?"

"A-aniyo!", She look down. "I'm here to find a peace in mind..."

"And disturbing my peaceful sleep", he cut her word with a piss off look.

"How should I know that you are here. It's you who come out of nowhere!"

He sigh before giving out tissue to Jieun. "Ugly..."

Jieun look at Taehyung before take the tissue and blow her nose. Taehyung look at her with a disgust look.

"Yah, whose song did you sing earlier?", Taehyung ask.

"Oh- I wrote it myself", Jieun tilt her head.

"What a terrible song..."

"Yah, do you really have to say that?!", Jieun yells, getting angry.

"Wae? I can't give out my own opinion? Anyway you owe me food after disturbing my beauty sleep. Arra?", Tae raises his eyebrow.

She sigh and roll her eyes. Suddenly she receive a phone call from Jinri. She pick it up

"Yah, Jieun! Where are you?! Are you going to make me work on this alone?! I know you're mad at me. I'm sorry. But please don't make me loose my arms after I loose my spine", Jinri nag and whine at the same time.

"Omo. Mianhae, Jinri-yah! I'll come down now."

"I have to go down too", Taehyung trying to interrupt their conversation.

"Down? Who's that? Where are you now, Jieun-ah?", Jinri worried.

Jieun give a death glare to Taehyung and sigh. "I'll tell you later when I get down.", She hangs up. "Don't you know any privacy?"

Taehyung just sit there and smirk

"Urghh...", Jieun walk out from the room and head back to the hall.

Taehyung follow her to the hall.

"Ah, wae?! Why are you following me?", Jieun whine.

"You owe me food", he raises his eyebrow.

"But I never agree to that"

"I don't need any agreement from you when you're the one who's disturbing my moments", he look at her

"Whatever. I just gonna do my work and I not gonna treat you"

"Then I'll be tailing you", he smirk

"Ahhh~ whatever", Jieun continue to do her work while Taehyung being clingy around her.

The students in the hall become confuse by Taehyung's behaviour. Baekhyun only stare at both of them.

After a couple of hours, Jieun getting piss by Taehyun who keeps on tailing her around, she decide to go to the toilet and he follow her.

"Bwoya

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter