Sunshine and Clouds

Hold me tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi felt better, so much better.

After the chaotic reveal about his and Jimin's 'relationship' he somehow felt relieved.

Like a huge burden had just been released from his shoulders; yes, he did receive a couple of smacks from Jin and a big lecture about responsibility followed by wary stares from the rest of the guys. But overall it didn't go so bad especially since Namjoon threatened to shred Jimin’s balls and feed them to his dog if he ever hurt him.

Yoongi had been highly amused whilst Jimin had this look of horror in his face. It’s not that he really needed to be protected, after all this was all fake right? Well no one except for Jungkook knew and he was keeping it to himself.

.

.

Yoongi was in a really good mood that morning, he was humming a song whilst spreading laundry (#miracle cause everybody knows Jin was the only one who usually came to his house every weekend to do his laundry cause he is lazy as ) when his phone started ringing. Without bothering to read the caller ID he answered the call.

-"Yobuseyo?"

-"Yoongi" he couldn't help but to let a groan escape as soon as he recognized the owner of that voice. 'ing Park Jimin' he thought.

-"What do you want?" He asked tiredly. His mood was ruined.

-"Be ready in 10"

-"What?" Yoongi was confused.

-"I said be ready in 10 I'm coming over to pick you up" said quietly Jimin.

-"And what makes you think that I'm gonna~ The call ended. Yoongi sighed in distaste. 'ing brat.

Soon enough a very classy sports car was parked in front of his apartment with a cool looking Jimin who was sporting a black shirt with a deep V line which showed his perfectly toned chest, he wore tight grey skinny jeans and equally black sunglasses. Overall, he looked delectable and Yoongi was shamelessly drooling. Jimin took notice of that and winked at him.

-"Like what you see?" He said

'Bastard Yoongi get a grip of yourself" thought Yoongi as he reprimanded himself for getting flustered. He cleared his throat and asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter