Stranger pt2

Hold me tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

( didn't proof read yet )

 

 

Jimin was in shock realizing just how ed up the whole ordeal was. He couldn’t believe that his family had been closely associated with a group of criminals for years. They were beasts, the Kim’s were not human like what kind of a person stoops so low just to enrichen themselves more?

Jimin stood straight and looked directly in Minseok’s eyes, determined even more to end this whole bull.

- “How do I get Yoongi back? You said you could help me” he said voice sounding harsher than intended.

He had to get Yoongi out of those monsters hands and fast

Minseok’s face contorted once again in a mixture of emotions before hardening in a cold ice stare.

- “Actually everything depends on you” he replied to Jimin his voice void of emotion

Jimin frowned but raised an eyebrow inciting the other to continue. He was actually getting tired of all this waste of time.

- “After surviving my alleged death I joined the special forces” he said whilst bring out a shiny badge from his pocket.

“- we’ve been monitoring the kim’s activity for 9 months. They’ve been stilling people’s properties and businesses through fake contracts and death threats. You know is not just me or Yoongi who have been victim of~

Jimin cut him off harshly “-Yoongi is my top priority right now I don’t care about others”

He knew he sounded rude but he was really going nuts here, he was supposed to get answer not a long pep talk.

Minseok sighed out trying not get irritated by Jimin’s behaviour.

“-I was getting there “he replied trying to keep the sudden urge of punching Jimin in the face in check.

He took a deep breath and continued

“- As I was saying many of us have been victims of their evil deeds and manipulation. The problem is there’s not enough evidence. We can’t set a trial without incriminating evidence. The kim’s are strong they have connections; they have lawyers they have people who could easily help corrupt a judge. This is why I came to you”

Jimin gulped feeling a sudden weight of responsibilities on his shoulders

“-You are the only one who can successfully get the job done. We have our men already in position, get us what we need and we will securely rescue him. We know where they kept him, we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter