You didn't!

Hold me tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a whole week since Yoongi last heard from Jimin and for some odd reason he was beginning to freak out. He felt like something was missing and his life had returned to its previous monotonous routine. He spent most of his days feeling bored, longing for some sort of entertainment or distraction from his daily activities. It had really affected him, he now struggled with his compositions and he always ended up checking his cell phone every 5 minutes. For this reason, he decided to meet up with his friends and forfeit going to work for the day.

-"Dude you look horrible " stated a very blunt Seokjin matter of fact"

-"Yeah you look like " added Namjoon as if his boyfriend's words hadn't been enough.

Yoongi groaned laying his head on the table or attempting to as he only ended up headbutting his face on it.

-" " he muttered in pain

-"Dude you're an idiot " Said Jin once again

Yoongi rolled his eyes

-"Are you two done yet?"

-"Yeah,wait...Oh...Oh...I smell something... It smells like...like you're JAMLESS SOUL BAM!"

Yoongi stared at him puzzled before sighing, whilst Jin ended up smacking his boyfriend on the head because of his stupidity.

"-Arasso,I got it I got to be serious so..." Said Namjoon while crossing his arms together -"What's got you so moody?"

-" life " simply replied Yoongi

-"Life?" Repeated Namjoon raising up an eyebrow in curiosity

-"I've got a diagnosis! " Jin blurted out all of sudden. The other two just looked at him, waiting for him to continue.

-"You're lovesick "

Yoongi scoffed -"please don't even start"

-"You've been grumpier than usual, and you've been wining about Jimin all morning "

Yoongi frowned but stayed quiet he didn't want to acknowledge whatever Jin was insinuating.

-"You sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter