Bangawoyo pt2

Hold me tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To be honest Yoongi was feeling elated for coming back home after all this time ,of course he didn't plan to comeback in this kind of circumstances but then again he was glad he had the opportunity to see how his family is doing.

 

After the teary reconciliation he had with his mother on the front porch,he was dragged inside to meet his baby brother.

Yoongi couldn't believe his eyes,yes it had passed some years since the last he layed eyes on him but he certainly didn't expect to see him all grown up .

The skinny,pale brat he once knew was now a full inch taller than him with broad shoulders,good build and killer smile which would probably melt the hearts of every sixteen year old in the neighbourhood.

Yoongi was lost for words .

 

“- Chul..hyeon?”

 

His brother tilted his head sideways taking a good look at him before showing off a daring smirk.

 

“- Ah long time no see Yoongi-ah”

 

Yoongi blinked up ' Da ?' he had been stunned by the boys boldness and lack of formality,so after a few second of processing the words he just heard he yelled out in reply.

 

“-YAH you brat ! I'm your hyung! You might be tall but i'm still older than you.”

 

Chulhyeon faked gasped placing his hand on his chest drammaticaly.

 

“-OMO really? Wow I didn't know that ,mianhe hyung,were good right ?you're not mad at me for this miscommunication ne?

 

Yoongi rolled his eyes deciding to ignore the young boy it was obvious that the boy had grown witty even though he wouldn't admit it aloud it warmed his heart ,as the kid used to be really shy and reserved just like him.

Yoongi was happy to know that he was growing healthy and strong .

 

He was just about to ask his mother a question when a third voice, husky but sweet at the same time was heard from the living.

“-Yah Areum-ah why is everyone Yapping! Can't I have some peace in this damn house?”

Yoongi's mother just scoffed walking back towards the kitchen.

She wasn't in the mood to deal with he old,grumpy lady.

 

Startled yoongi looked t his mother wide eyes “-Was that grandma?”

 

As if knowing she was being talked about a small ,pale-complexed woman walked in,she was holding onto a stick but you could tell that the woman was still strong and fierce as she had a stern and commanding air surrounding her. Her hair long ,wavy and as white as sn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter