The plan

Hold me tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Jimin ran to his car as a rush of adrenaline hit him, fear overtook him as soon as he heard his mother's tearful voice as she informed him about his Father.
-"Jiminah you're father. He’s bad, really bad...the heart…hospital... " and that's was as much as he understood from his mother's broken voice , a lump formed in his throat making him feel all choked up whilst flashes of memories between him and his father appeared before his eyes.                        
His father was a good man relentless of his impulsive and selfish nature, he was still a great person. 
He never mistreated his family and he made everything possible to make sure they were happy.They were times when he told himself that he hated him for his cold demeanour, but that wasn't the real case. He was actually proud to have a father like him and the thought, the thought of possibly losing him made him go nuts.
He messily parked his car at the front of the hospital's entrance then ran out to the emergency department reception.
-"Hello, sir, how may I help"~ Jimin cut her off
-"Mr Park, Park Hansol where can I find him" he said hurriedly as he panted out because of the runs he had made.
-"Are you a family member?" Jimin nodded frantically
-"Please follow that corridor, there's an elevator at the end, he’s in room 106 2nd floor."
Jimin took off following the woman's instructions. As he neared His father's  room the panic which first held him at the fair started to surge again.
He stared at the door for a couple of minutes before knocking lightly on it.His mother opened it, embracing him tightly as soon as she took in his figure.
-"Oh Jimin " she said. Jimin embraced her back, looking down to his father who was now laying on the hospital bed, sleeping.
-"What happened?" He asked.
-"Jimin your father...is poorly, he’s weak, his heart is weak so he… had a heart attack, the doctors say it was caused by his high blood pressure and seen as he now has diabetes it could happen again. I was so scared Jimin, what if, what if we lose him Jimin, what if he never gets to see you in your wedding day, you known it was his dream to see you all settled with your little family, what if...what if.."
-"S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter