Chapter 8

White Shirts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8:

What a weirdo…

What a weirdo…

What a weirdo…

That sentence rang over and over again in Andy’s head. The walk to the car took way longer than Andy had remembered, and it was filled with muffles coming from Eric’s mouth. He kept talking about the strange couple. He had found it funny; the guy possibly wanted to propose but the other one rejected the offer and now has his shirt. Eric kept laughing at the couple, while Andy kept reminiscing upon Junjin’s angry face; he had kept the white shirts…? He…valued them so much…?

Andy walked like he was possessed a thumb on his lips while he was nibbling the tip. Eric kept talking, his words muffled still. “Do you want to eat something, love?” The hyung asked, hand on the shoulder while he lifted the suitcase to the trunk.

“What?” Andy blinked his eyes fast.

“I asked if you are hungry.” Eric smiled. “We can pick up something on the way home?”

Andy looked from the corner of his eye how Minwoo entered the taxi in front of them and drove off. He had not forgotten to glare at him. “Andy? Are you listening to me?” The younger guy startled quickly when Eric touched him again.

“Yes, I am starving,” Andy lied.

He wasn’t hungry, but that had just exited his lips. Eric flashed a huge grin and leaned in to kiss the lips. Andy closed his eyes, squeezed them together and tried to stop thinking about Junjin. He was not in love with him anymore, so he shouldn’t have been thinking about him. Eric’s soft thumbs were on the cheeks, rubbing them gently, when he murmured, “I love you.”

Andy smiled.

“We should get going…” he whispered.

 

 

 

What a weirdo…

What a weirdo…

What a weirdo…

The sentence that had been repeating in Junjin’s head since he returned home. Not only the words had been haunting him, but the look on that man’s face; the look on Andy’s face. Junjin stared at the ceiling, eyes wide open, and chanted the words as if he was possessed by a monster. The phone kept vibrating on the nightstand, but Junjin didn’t want to answer; just because it was Minwoo hyung.

Maybe he was calling to forgive Junjin, who had not even apologised to him yet – there was nothing to apologise since Minwoo hyung had done wrong. Or maybe Minwoo was calling him to demand an apology that he was not going to get in any single way possible

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter