Chapter 1

White Shirts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

A soft finger drew the lines of the dragon tattoo and built tiny goosebumps to the tanned skin. Chungjae moaned softly in his slumber and pulled the blanket closer to his face. However, the fingers didn’t stop the tattoo on the shoulder. “I think I will never forget this…” Andy whispered.

 

Chungjae’s low chuckle surprised him, even though he had been the one talking out loud. The tattoo disappeared from Andy’s view as the tanned man turned to his left side and curled his arms around the smaller frame, still eyes fully closed. Regardless of what they had done to end up in the same bed last night, Andy flushed thoroughly.

 

“Stop struggling and sleep,” Chungjae murmured huskily.

 

“I’m not struggling.” Andy claimed. “It’s just that…” he was bashful as if this was his first time with a man. “…I can feel your…”

 

“Morning wood?” Chungjae finished the sentence. “Ignore it.”

 

Andy bit his bottom lip.

 

“I can’t…” He promoted.

 

There was something in Chungjae’s laughter that made Andy feel extremely embarrassed. He wasn’t supposed to be so bashful about their first night together, but it was really difficult to look Chungjae in the eyes. Andy hid his face to the chest, arms between the two bodies, and absorbed warmth through his boyfriend.

 

“Why do you love that tattoo so much?” Chungjae mumbled sleepily.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter