Is She Really?

She's a Lady!

“...It’s 5 a.m. on a beautiful Friday morning! Wake up! Wake up! Wa-” Minho slapped his alarm clock off and slipped out of bed. He had so many outfits to wear and had no idea which one to choose. Minho stood up and opened his blinds to see the sun barely rising. He walked into the living room and the T.V. to get the daily forecast. The quirky weatherman pointed at his map and chirped out, “The low is going to be 45°F and the high is going to be 52°F.”

“A great day for comfort and warmth! Hmm maybe a simple jeans and sweatshirt combo? No… what about a nice skirt, black of course, with a cute pink knit-style sweater and a heart collar shirt.” He dug out his outfit from his luggage and neatly set them out on his bed. “Oh! Can't forget the corset!” He slipped on the stiff tightening corset and then put on his bra. He stuffed it with the silicone gel sacks. “Oh! Maaaake uuuuup!” Minho quickly rushed to the restroom and wash his face to wake himself up.

“Okay, so moisturize, foundation, concealer… Oh dear looks like I'm about to run out… not so much on the contour lord knows my face is perfectly sculpted hah, oh and some highlight! Yes! Now some simple eyeliner with soft eyeshadow and mascara…” Minho sat back from his mirror and stared at his work. He gave a heavy sigh and grabbed a small portable mirror from the medicine cabinet. It had a porcelain cover with delicately painted pink roses and a steel frame for the hinge. He opened it and placed it on the sink edge then leaned into it to place a perfect circle beauty mark under his right eye.

“Now, today let's wear a beautiful long brown wig. The one with the soft curls!” He lifted the wig from a manikin head and gasped.

“Okay. You look amazing!” He whispered into the mirror with a confident smirk. Minho then went on to vocalizations. He took deep breaths from his diaphragm and hummed until finally he reached a good tone.

“This should be good for at least a few hours…” The small portable mirror was closed and put back. the medicine cabinet door was shut and gleaming eyes of chill happiness stared back. “Hi, I’m Minjung!” She laughed at herself for talking to the mirror then stood up.

“We’re all set… Time for school now.” Minjung rushed to the full body mirror in the bedroom and gave two thumbs up before grabbing her bag and putting on her black boots. She walked out the front door and made her way to the bus stop. Minjung felt a euphoric vibe in her bones as she saddled up with the 7:30 a.m. sunrise.

“Excuse me.” A calm voice spoke behind Minjung. “Are you going to the high school around here by any chance?” When she turned around a short handsome guy greeted her presence.

“Actually, yes. And you are…?” Minjung actually felt a small shot of the chills and forgot everything she knew.

“My name’s Kim Jonghyun. I just moved in the area. What's your name?” The short handsome guy almost seemed to be blushing. A very beautiful woman towering over him made him feel completely shielded, as if she was a goddess.

“Choi Minjung. Nice to meet you. I, too, just moved into the area. That's why I don't have a uniform.” Minjung tightened the grip on her backpack and suddenly became aware of the volume of her breaths.

“Oh what a coincidence. At least I won't feel alone.” Jonghyun diverted his vision down the street to acknowledge the arriving bus.

“Yeah, we can learn the social norms of this area together. Haha!” Minjung kicked her foot around and relaxed her shoulders so much they almost fell off.

When the bus opened its doors, it almost poured out people. It was completely packed. Jonghyun put out his arms making a small gap to allow Minjung to squeeze through. “After you!”

The bus doors started closing and Minjung tried to pull Jonghyun. She tried to limit her true strengths but she really wanted this boy on the bus with her. She swung him on with one pull and the bus doors closed right behind him almost snipping on his pants.

“W-whoa… You’re really strong.” Jonghyun was amazed at her being able to pull him on in just a second. ‘Is she really… that… strong? She must be a supernatural creature...’


I forgot how to make this look like previous chapters... sorry, for the wait i really am a mess.