Introducing... Choi Minjung!

She's a Lady!

 

           

            “Good morning class.” The teacher stood at her desk and lazily announced the arrival of the new student. “This is our new student. She just moved here from Japan and will be joining our class this school year.” Minjung took a deep breath in and almost introduced herself in Japanese. “My name is Minjung and I hope to make a lot of friends.” A few students were surprised at her fluent korean due to her completely foreign style. The teacher pointed at an empty seat near the back door of the class suggesting the new student to sit quickly. Minjung made her way to the back of the class and radiated an aura of joy. She was excited to make new friends and start off fresh.

            “Today we are going to begin reading excerpts from shakespeare and analyze themes and diction. Turn to page 375 in your books.” Minjung looked to her left and right seeing students pull out books from their bags. “Excuse me.” She whispered to the boy sitting next to her, who seemed to have been sleeping and only pulled out his book earlier to seem attentive. “Hey!” She whispered stronger and tapped the boy's shoulder. “What is it?” He lazily lifted his head and adjusted his eyes to recognize his surroundings. “Who-” The boy opened his eyes wide and marveled at Minjung’s beauty. “Can we share the book? I barely transferred here and I won't be getting my books until next week.” The boy’s heart seemed to flutter at her words and nodded slowly. “Great! Thank you!” She moved her desk next to his and opened the book to the right page and followed as the teacher began to read aloud. “My name is Minjung by the way. Choi Minjung.” Minjung smiled and held out her hand. “Lee Onew.” She took a moment to analyze Onew’s smooth milky gentle skin. She felt a small spike in emotion but she had to hold herself together. Although, Onew’s smallest gestures enraptured her train of thought. She liked the way he focused, the way he puckered his lips to let out a small breath, and the way he panicked when she caught him looking at her.

            As time passed by in class, all Onew did was glance at Minjung anytime he could. He was starstruck and had completely fallen for her. He couldn't comprehend the sudden unannounced emotions. He was upset yet glad he felt the new emotions. He would have kept thinking about her all day if it weren't for the bell ringing dismissing students to their next class. “Oh. Thank you for sharing your book.” Minjung packed her pencils and notebook and took out her schedule. “No problem. Anytime you need help you can ask me.” Onew gave a soft smile which hid a frantically pounding heart. “Actually, can you show me to my next class? I have world history.” Onew could just explode at that very moment. “I have world history too. What teacher?” Minjung squinted and struggled to pronounce the name. “Something with a K…” Onew’s lazy little heart seemed exhausted from the emotions sparking because of Minjung. “Oh yeah he’s a polish teacher. I have him too we can walk there together.” Girls stood outside the classroom peering in through the windows with envy. Onew was the junior class’s mysterious sweetheart. All the girls admired his chivalry and not to mention his visual attributes, but Onew never found an emotional attachment to anyone until the beautiful girl asked to share his book. How can so many emotions happen within a moment's grasp?

            As Minjung stood, Onew felt like he was going to lose it. She was taller than him which caused his heart to melt even more. “Onew? Are we gonna go now?” Minjung laughed and patted his back. “You are leading by the way.”

 


A/N:  Well this chapter definitely is really short but You should all know it is a page long so i tried. Ill try to make my chapters longer in the future