Up Next, Minho!

She's a Lady!

Day one of new school was done and Minjung was feeling absolutely exhausted. When the bell rang to dismiss students for the day Onew rushed over to Minjung's class as quick as he could. It was just one class period but Onew felt completely deprived of Minjung's presence. He waited outside her classroom door anticipating her radiance to gleam through the crowd of students.

“Oh, hi Onew!” Minjung strutted towards him and felt calm seeing his friendly face. “Hey!” Onew blushed at her little sassy walk and clenched his back pack strap. “Mind if I walk you home?” Minjung placed her hand on Onew’s shoulder and started walking. “I have to take the bus because I live sorta far from here...” Onew nodded and insisted on at least walking her to her bus stop. “Sure, that would be fine.” Onew sighed in relief and walked alongside her down the hall toward the main entrance so she could exit. “So how do you like it here so far?” Onew slipped his hands into his pockets and tried to walk next to Minjung at a good distance “It's nice. I like school so far. I'm just really tired because I had to keep myself energized all day.” Minjung looked exhausted and Onew felt a little guilty making her be social with him. “Well in that case we don't have to talk. Instead I could give you my number so we can text?” Minjung exhaled deeply letting out a small “phew” and nodded in agreement. “That sounds great actually.” Onew quickly pulled out his phone to enter Minjung as a new contact.

The two of them arrived at the bus stop and Minjung waved at her new friend as she left on the bus. Onew waved back and started to walk towards his own home. Minjung looked at her lap and twirled her thumbs in irritation. She was tired, grumpy and just ready to get home and relax. Minjung shook her leg until a woman nagged her for being too jittery, and she could only roll her eyes at the woman before stopping.

The bus felt never-ending once Minjung took realization to all her surroundings. She noticed her street sign approaching and pulled the small chain on the wall of the bus to signal a stop. “Thank you.” Minjung gave a gracious smile to the bus driver and that was the end of her gratitude. She walked down the street and finally reached an apartment building. “Home sweet home!” Minjung walked up the stairs to the second floor and unlocked the door. The sweet smell of lavender filled the new home. Minjung turned the lights on and took off her shoes then walked to her room. She tossed her bag already filled with homework onto her desk and fell back on her bed.

           After a short nap Minjung walked to the bathroom and got ready for a shower. She slipped off her socks then her skirt, next her shirt and finally her wig. She unbuckled her padded bra and then looked in the mirror. Minjung was finally resting for the day as Minho wiped off her makeup, took out her contacts and tore off the fake eyelashes. He stepped in the shower and gave a long humming exhale. “What a day…”

Minho put on loose clothing after his shower and sat in front of the television. He reached for his gaming remote and began playing animated soccer games until his stomach grumbled. That urgently reminded him he had to eat something before calling it a day. He walked to the fridge and stared at the vacant whiteness. “Ramen it is…” He prepared the ramen and took it with him to his room. He ate while he watched anime on his tablet until he eventually felt tired. He placed the bowl on the ground next to his bed and laid down staring at his phone.

“No notifications at all…” Minho was really expecting a message from Onew. At least a confirmation text that it was his number. “Well, I should sleep. I have to get up early for school.” He set his alarm to five in the morning and dozed off.


sorry my chapters are very short, but for the record they are a page long on Word.