Chapter 9

Be My Dirty Little Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Throughout the whole time they were at the zoo, Taeyeon didn’t stop acting like a little kid. She was so excited about seeing the animals and was jumping up and down most of the time with her arms in the air. Jessica thought that the way her girlfriend was behaving was absolutely adorable and she couldn’t help but chuckle most of the time.

“Ohhh! Look at that monkey!” Taeyeon yelled out and began running towards the cage where there were some cute little monkeys. One of them was scratching its and the girl just kept pointing at it and looking in awe.

“Are you really that mesmerized by this?” Jessica asked her girlfriend and laughed as Taeyeon kept staring. “Do you have some weird or something? If I start scratching my , would you be ?”

As soon as she heard the other girl’s words, Taeyeon let out a loud laugh. She immediately looked at Jessica and smiled widely, then she placed a hand on her shoulder and moved closer to whisper in her ear, “It’s not a , no… But, babe, no matter what you do, you’ll always .”

Taeyeon then stepped back and moved away from her girlfriend to get back to watching the monkey, leaving Jessica with a flushed face.

“You’re such a ert, you know that…” Jessica just muttered under her breath. When Taeyeon heard it, she threw a quick wink and her and continued watching the cute animals.

“Let’s go check out something else!” the short girl said in excitement and grabbed her girlfriend’s hand, then began dragging her towards the cages of other animals. “Oh my god, that tiger is so cool!” she said after she noticed the huge beast.

“You’re unbelievable. Is there an animal you don’t like?” Jessica asked while chuckling yet again.

“No, I like all of them!” Taeyeon exclaimed and continued staring at the tiger in awe.

“You’re like a little kid,” Jessica said and pulled her girlfriend closer afterwards because she had the urge to just hug the life out of her. She was so goddamn cute. Jessica didn’t know why but this type of people attracted her so much. She didn’t want the hot and y type so much, but someone sweet and adorable like Taeyeon, who could make her laugh. Of course, she wouldn’t turn the girl down if she decided to be a little more, you know, seductive.

“Mommy, why are these girls hugging each other?” the couple suddenly heard some small child that was standing a few meters away ask its mother.

“Because they’re friends, honey. Friends do that when they have strong mutual feelings for one another,” the woman explained to her daughter with a soft gentle voice.

Both Taeyeon and Jessica smiled at the words, but they weren’t only friends, and they wished at that moment that they could show the mother and her daughter that. The two wanted nothing more but to kiss each other in front of them so they could see what a beautiful couple they are and what strong feelings they have for each other. But they knew they couldn’t do that. It was far too soon, which made both their hearts hurt. Jessica squeezed her girlfriend’s hand and just wished she could show the world that this beautiful girl beside her was hers.

“Maybe someday, we can reveal to the world how much we mean to each other,” Jessica leaned in and whispered in her girlfriend’s ear.

“I’d like that,” Taeyeon uttered and turned her head a little, then gently placed a soft kiss on her girlfriend’s cheek without anybody noticing. Jessica immediately felt better afterwards because she knew that someday, she and her girlfriend can freely show their relationship to the world without worrying about anything. She’d just have to wait. There’s no need to rush anything.

 

 

 

 

A few hours later, the two girls were back at the hotel, because according to the schedule, there was going to be some conference meeting to give more details about the competition, so there was no way that they could skip it. During that meeting, the committee didn’t really say anything that important. The only thing they needed to be aware of was the fact that they’ve changed the grading scale that determines the winners and that there was also going to be an extra part of the contest. They made it like an opportunity for the teams to earn more points. That part included solving some serious economic problem by coming up with an interesting solution with graphs and calculations.

“We should start preparing for the special part. I’m not sure if all of you are ready for it. We can ace the other things at least. I’m not worried about that,” Mr. Han informed his students and took out a few textbooks. “Look at all the graphs in this and skim through everything in terms of theory, just in case the problem involves knowing the some of the specifics.”

There were three textbooks, so the students began reading in pairs of two. Jessica was with Taeyeon, of course, and they told everyone they’d go to their room to study because they’d feel better if they’re alone. They obviously weren’t going to do much studying, because they had other plans, but the others didn’t need to know that.

 

 

[After an hour]

 

“Babe, we should really study. The special part is in two days,” Jessica told Taeyeon while the girl was kissing her neck, but she didn’t listen. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter