Chapter 5

Be My Dirty Little Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon led Jessica inside her huge fancy house with a wide smile on her face. The girl was hers for the entire night and she felt absolutely ecstatic because of that. This feeling she had when she was with Jessica was different than when she was spending time with Yuri or any of her other friends. She couldn’t really figure out exactly what it meant but that didn’t really matter to her because it was good. Taeyeon felt amazing while spending time with Jessica and wished that she could be with her all the time. The girl understood her on so many different levels like no one else had ever had before, so Taeyeon felt like she had to do anything in her power to not mess this relationship they had going for them.   

“So, home alone, huh? Got any big plans for us?” Jessica asked her friend with a teasing voice and nudged her playfully.

Taeyeon then suddenly stopped walking and spun around to look at the other girl. She had this devilish grin plastered on her face, making Jessica raise an eyebrow in confusion. Taeyeon then suddenly turned the light off so everything would be pitch black and opened some drawer in the corridor that was really close to her. After grabbing something from inside, Taeyeon pushed Jessica against the wall and moved her lips closer to the girl’s ear. Jessica felt the hot breath on her skin and it immediately sent shivers down her spine. Her heart began beating faster and at one point it was like it would burst out of her chest. She had no idea what was happening at that moment and what Taeyeon had planned. Jessica then suddenly felt something touch her neck and closed her eyes in fear. The girl hated when she didn’t know what was going on. Being afraid wasn’t something she was a fan of, especially when it was because of something unexpected.

“Oh yes. I have very big plans for us, Jessica…” Taeyeon whispered against the girl’s ear, making Jessica’s whole body shake in fear. The way she spoke was like some kind of psychopath or something that was going to kill her any moment.

About a second or two later, Taeyeon turned the lights on and began laughing her off. Jessica opened her eyes finally as soon as she heard the other girl. She was then greeted by a DVD disk being pushed close to her face. What the hell? Jessica thought and still had no idea what was going on.

“Taeyeon, what in the world are you doing? What is this?” she asked a few seconds later in confusion as Taeyeon continued laughing.

“We’re gonna watch a movie, silly…” the other girl replied and continued laughing. “Scared you there for a second, didn’t I?”

“Ugh, you’re so awful. Why would you scare me like that?” Jessica said a bit angrily and pouted. She then felt tears start forming in her eyes which didn’t go unnoticed by Taeyeon.

“I’m sorry, Jess… I’m just messing with you. Hey, please don’t cry…” Taeyeon then told her and wrapped her arms around Jessica’s body. “I’m sorry, okay? I really am. Please, forgive me.”

Taeyeon was being way too adorable and eventually Jessica gave in. She just couldn’t resist the girl’s cuteness.

“Fine, I forgive you. Just don’t do it again. You really scared me…”  Jessica told her without looking at her face and Taeyeon’s smile grew as soon as she heard her words.

“I promise that I won’t do it again…” the girl reassured Jessica and then let go of her. “Now let’s go watch a movie. But not from this DVD because I just randomly grabbed it. Let’s download something good off the Internet.”   

The two then walked inside the living-room and Taeyeon immediately went to get her laptop. When she did, she connected it to the TV and said, “Jess, would you mind searching for a good movie while I order us some food?”

“Sure,” Jessica replied and turned the laptop towards herself. “What are you going to order by the way?”

“I was thinking about pizza. How does that sound?” Taeyeon told the other girl with a smile on her face as she started looking through her phone for a good website where they could order the food from.

“That sounds great. Just tell them not to put any cucumbers on the pizza. I hate those green disgusting things,” Jessica informed her friend about her dislike for the vegetable and Taeyeon just nodded, indicating that she understood.

A few minutes later, the food was ordered, so Taeyeon sat down on the couch next to Jessica and began looking at the laptop’s screen while the girl was browsing for a movie.

“Oh, oh… How about this one? Britt Robertson stars in it! I really love her,” Taeyeon suddenly said while Jessica was scrolling down the webpage.

“Hmmm, Family Tree… That doesn’t sound bad. It’s a comedy and drama which I approve. The description is gripping, so I think I will like it. Also, Britt Robertson looks absolutely gorgeous. Great! I’m gonna download it,” Jessica said while nodding her head which Taeyeon found absolutely adorable because this was the first time she had met someone so analytical when it came to movies. She thought that was very interesting and said a lot about Jessica’s character which made her like her even more.

A few minutes later, the movie was downloaded and Jessica hit the “Play” button. After that was taken care of, both girls leaned back on the couch and relaxed, ready for an hour and a half of funny scenes.

“Wait! Where are the subtitles?” Taeyeon suddenly asked when they were about 5 minutes into the movie.

“Oh … I’m sorry. I forgot to download them,” Jessica apologized to the girl and paused the movie quickly. Since she was born in the United States, she could speak English fluently, so she didn’t need subtitles. Sometimes she’d completely forget that other people weren’t like her. Stupid cow! Jessica cursed herself in her mind for being an idiot, then quickly found the subtitles online and downloaded them.

“What was it like there by the way? In America, I mean…” Taeyeon asked while Jessica was extracting the file.

“Mmm, living there was quite amazing. I don’t really remember all that much since I was really young, but still,” Jessica began explaining, “I used to travel a lot with my grandparents, so I’ve been in L.A. as well as other places with them many times. San Francisco and Los Angeles are typical big cities like Seoul, but the atmosphere there is just very different, you know? It’s just unique and I can’t wait until we go there for the Economics Forum.”

“Woah, that sounds so amazing,” Taeyeon told the girl and chuckled. “Too bad you were very young and don’t remember much. I wanted you to be my personal tour guide?”

“Don’t worry. I can still take you to all the cool places. We’ve got Google Maps, so we won’t get lost. I promise that I’ll try my best to be the most awesome tour guide there is!” Jessica said and threw a wink at the other girl’s way.

“I have no doubt in my mind!” Taeyeon giggled at Jessica’s behavior. She thought that her determination was very adorable.

A few seconds later, the girls were back to watching to movie. They sat next to each other on the couch and occasionally threw each other weird looks at some moments because they were pretty unrealistic.

“Dude, there’s no way that that can happen in real life!” Jessica said loudly when the scene with the mother falling in the bathroom came up and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter