Chapter 13

Be My Dirty Little Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During the last day of their stay in LA, the team decided to enjoy some time in the hotel’s amazing swimming pool. The weather was wonderful, sunny and warm, being in the water felt great, but the thing Taeyeon enjoyed most of all was the fact that she’d get to see Jessica in just a swim suit.

“Babe, can you help me put some sunblock on my back?” Jessica asked her girlfriend while holding a bottle in her hand. They were in their hotel room, getting ready to head out.

“Sure,” Taeyeon replied and took the sunblock from Jessica, then moved behind her. The taller girl moved her hair to the side, so it wouldn’t get in the way.

Then Jessica felt her girlfriend’s hand over her back, moving gently and applying the sunblock. It made her breathing become harder and slower. Taeyeon touching her and being so close was just absolutely breathtaking.

“How’s that babe?” Taeyeon whispered in Jessica’s ear, receiving a soft hum in response. She then smiled as her hands went to her girlfriend’s shoulders and then slowly moved down along her slender arms, afterwards taking Jessica’s hands in her own and hugging her from behind as she was holding them. “You have no idea how y you are right now in just your swim suit”

“Really now? You think I’m y?” Jessica smirked and turned around to face her girlfriend. “Want to know what’s ier?”

Taeyeon nodded as soon as she heard the girl’s words and Jessica just leaned in and kissed her, her hands now free from Taeyeon’s and wrapped around her girlfriend’s waist. “Your lips against mine.” Jessica uttered in between kisses.

“Mm, yeah, that’s definitely much ier,” Taeyeon agreed and continued kissing her girlfriend. “I wish I could kiss you forever...”

“Me too, babe...” Jessica said softly, “I want to kiss you for all eternity. I want you and only you forever.”

The thought of always and forever was stuck in both girls’ heads and they were so incredibly happy about that. They just loved being with each other so much. They were stuck in their own little world and wished that they would never get out of there, for their feelings to absolutely never change. They wanted to be this in love with each other forever.

A few minutes later, there was a sudden knock on the door that made both girls groan because they wanted to continue enjoying each other physically, but they had to see who’s at the door. Taeyeon opened it with Jessica closely behind her and they both saw Hara and Gyuri there.

“Hey guys, are you ready to go swimming?” Hara asked both of them cheerfully and moved past them to get inside the room as if it was hers. Gyuri followed her and they both just sat down on the bed.

Honestly, Taeyeon and Jessica were a little annoyed by this, but they didn’t say anything.

“Yeah, we’re ready to go,” Taeyeon told them and managed to force a smile. She kinda maybe didn’t want to go anymore and just wanted to spend even more time with Jessica in the hotel room. Jessica felt the same way but both girls knew that they had to do something different this time. It was their last day in L.A. and they couldn’t spend it cooped up in their hotel room all day like most of the trip. As much as they enjoyed it, it wasn’t really healthy.

“Good, because we’ve been ready for about an hour and were waiting for you guys to call us, so we can go to the swimming pool together, but since you didn’t, we had to come in and check on you,” Gyuri explained and Jessica mentally facepalmed. She really did text one of them like 40 minutes ago and had told them that they’ll be ready soon and she’ll reply when they are, but Taeyeon really distracted her and she completely forgot. Damn it…

“Sorry guys, we were kind of distracted,” Jessica explained and both girls just went “Oooooh..” and then Hara continued with “You were talking about boys, weren’t you? I bet you were telling Tae all about how you’re super into Taec, right?”

“What? No! We weren’t talking about boys and how many times do I have to tell you that I’m not into Taec! He probably likes me but it’s not mutual. I have no interest in him,” Jessica told her with a little pissed of tone in her voice.

Taeyeon felt her blood boiling at the mention that Taecyeon likes Jessica and the thought of her girlfriend ever being with him or returning his feelings made her feel sick. She hated being jealous. It was one of the worst feelings in the world to her but she couldn’t help it. She wanted Jessica all to herself and didn’t want to share her with anybody else.

“Yeah, sure.. If you say so, Jess,” Gyuri jumped in, not believing what the girl was saying at all. Both her and Hara then smiled and stood up from the bed. Jessica was about to say something but then one of them exclaimed, “Let’s go swimming!”

Everyone then headed off to the pool to have some fun. Taeyeon was being awfully quiet during the whole way there, which worried Jessica a little. She wondered if she was okay.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” she asked her girlfriend and gently poked her shoulder.

“Nothing. I’m fine,” Taeyeon just replied and continued walking without so much as looking at Jessica.

“You’re clearly not. Tell me what happened, please! Did I do something?” Jessica pleaded but Taeyeon just told her, “You didn’t do anything. Let’s not make a scene right now. There are way too many people around us.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter