first night together.

Hate Becomes Love

inside car..
 

 

seulgi and wendy POV

 

W: seul? how my acting ? it good? 

S: yah!! beb why you suddenly appear infront me and acting like that by the way you so improve hahahah

W: ofcouse i'm hahah yah... i'm tired you know.. because after i'm arrive here.. i come to your house and then your guard said that you and your mom go to daegu.. so i get a taxi and try to reach you and then i sport your car in trafic jamm so i just ask that uncle to follow your car and here Im now huhuhu

s: but why you act so aggrasive... even give me a peck on lips.? 

W: calm down .. it just acting.. so don't take so seriously okay.. chill!!! heheheheh  (seulgi that kiss is sincere from my heart for you)

S: okay then.. so Can I  kiss you when ever i want right? hahahahaahah (please say yes wan ah)

W: hahhahaah up to you.. because i'm your fake lover huhuhuhuhu

S: (yes ) heheheehehheeheheheh..

 

(they laugh together.. and seulgi hold wendy hand and kiss ) 

"like this.. i want to hold your hand like this infront of them hahhaah my mom don't know that you already come back ?"

"if my mom find out about this.. she will be superr superr sad hahahahah."

"wan ah can i ask you something??? 

 

what?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

do you really don't mind do this acting with me?

"ofcouse not.. you are my friends after all i will always support you and help you, 

seul do you remember when i'm cry alone at park and you sportted me there and come near me, ask me why i'm crying alone from that day i feel save when i'm near you you are my friends now and forever ."

wan ah,  i know you sad that your parents  death and you don't have anybody as your spouse but one thing that you have to know wan 
i will always be there for you and hold your hand  give warm hug to you if you cool.

i love you wan ah.

seul~ please don't say that word to me.

"i'm afraid if you keep said that you love me even i know it just as friendships but still i will flirt if you keep say you love me  because i do love you to ."

wan ah miahnn, i don't mean to hurt you by say that i can't accept your love for me ,

no wan ah  i just want to focus in my study and my business , and i don't want to destroyed this friendships  by being a couple.

be a couple and friends is different i hope you understand ,

and sorry to make you in this situation .

i know seul  i really know and understand,

me to i don't want to destroy this beautifull friends zone just because of my feeling for you,

but i can stand if i know you going out with other girls  seulll .

 

wan ah... that just hang out and nothing more or less ,

just when with you i feel more comfortable and be able to share all my worries,

just you that always understand me.

 

'okay okay kay.... enough..don't talk about this again,

you will make me cry... in 2 seconds from now huhuhuhuhuhu..........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

at House. ..... taeyeon and wonwoo POv

 

appa..do you agree with omma...?

about what son?

about seul unnie to date with her friends daughter... you know seul unnie is gay.. but she also like boy pa... i think.. just let her choose by herself.. that is more good than arrange this matchmaker... you know how stubborn unnie can be if someone force her to do something she doesn't like

T: i know but what i can't do.. that what you mom want so i just have to let go.. and give seulgi freedom to choose which one she wanted. 

WW: what you mean by which want she wanted? .... ??

T: you will know when your sister is comeback home tomorrow.

WW: okay.... .. no wait it is appa mean wendy unnie? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

at bae.. mansion...

 

Y ; irene ah where is suzy? 

I: she sleep mom, and mom what you and immo fany discuss about  because i see it like serious talk  are them in difficult situation?

Y: huhuhuhu no baby and thanks for concern to them,

by the way  do you talk to seulgi ?

I:" yes mom, but she so cold and don't answer me ,and she just play with suzy even give suzy a kiss on lipss( jelouse mood).

Y: hahaha  hahahah  hahahah   are you jelouse right now? with suzy?? 

I: ( feel shy)  no... ofcouse not why must be jelouse over one peck of kiss  on lips .
Y: hehehhe don't mind irene tomorrow after they come back i want to have a serious converstation with you in library okay?

I : yes mom   ( why she so serious i'm nervous) .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

seulgi come back at bae mansion 

 

" seulgi shouted from outside "

omma !!! lets go now ... !!!! 

omma!!! pinn pinn.. ponn ponn poooonnnnn !!!!!!!!! 

 

(then fany come out and say)

 

"seulgi ah just stay here for a night because i don't feel well right now" ,

i don't know why please.~~~~ 

 

okay then , so i will go to nearby hotel,

No..!  you have to stay here please baby  just for one night ,

 

okay then,  but let me send my friends first  i thought you will go back to seoul  tonight.

"okay take care  bye. "

 

(fany don't see her friends who sit beside her because of the dark mirror )

 

 

wendy and seulgi pov

 

 

 

W: seul i can stay with you there why must send me to stay at Hotel?

S: yah!!! are you crazy? you want my mom yelling at me for hour that can't be i don't want .

W: why you so scared of your mom seul?

S: you don't know her just i m know who she is if she angry.. so just lets Go okay i will pick you back tomorrow after i send my mom to go Home 

W: never mind i can get taxi to go back... just meet me at my Condo okay.. the usual place we hang out together.. 

S: okay then 

 

****************************************************************** while driving *******************************************************************

 

 

.

 

.

 

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************

****************************************************************-___________***********************************************************************

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

when she come in ,she can see someone sleep at living room , she try to wake her  up but then > .

 

I: ouhh seulgi   you already come home by the way welcome home.

S: huh!! ? ermm yeah where is my mom room? 
I: why you looking for your mom room?

S: should i have to sleep with my mom then?

I ouh sorry that not what i mean ,we have many bedroom so you can just choose one or you want share bed with me?

S: *why she so straightforward*  OH no thanks, i can take care of myself. 

I: really? * ofcouse she can but i can't hurmm i feel lonely and scared at night * or right than i have go to my room back  see you tomorrow .

S: okay but where is my room  ouhh your mom said I have to sleep beside your room so there it is?

I: yeah how you know ?
S: my mom call me and said that your mom request me to sleep beside your room, okay then bye night.

I: night... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

******************************************************************* quietly night in big mansion*************************************************************

weird sounds.... 

uuuuurrrrrrr~~~~

uuuurrrrrrr~~~~~~~~~`

 

~in irene bedroom~

what sound it is?? ahhh I hate that sounds,

irene shouted !!!! helpp..!!!! helppp!!!! me... i'm scared!!!! 

omma.... ommma.... ommma.... 

 

.

 

seulgi knock irene room..

knokk!!! knockkk!! knockk!!  `~  `~~  ~~~ ~~~`~~~```~~~~~

irene this is me..seulgi open the door what happen to you?

irene?? 

irene???

                                                                              

***************                                      ***********************

***************************                       ****************************

                                             ***************  ******************************* 

*************************************    *****************************************

 

irene panic and open the door and hug seulgi very tightly

seul.. * in teary * ... i'm afraid... seul... what sounds it is... i 'm scared ,

please don't leave me alone... please.. ~~~~~ ( irene begged ) 

 

 

 

S : okay okay fine.

I: thanks.... let sleep together.. at my bed.. 

S: okay .... but do you really okay now?

I: no.. can't i hold your hand when i sleep.. or hugging you ??? 

S: what?? are YOU  crazy?? errr huh!!! fine do whatever you want... 

I: sorry for burdening you ..and thanks..  

 

 

 

 

************************************************************** that night they sleep together **********************************************************

                                                   irene in seulgi arms and seulgi let irene to hug her while sleep and they spend their first night in sweet position. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hello guys,,, this is my new story.. but this is my first not rated M .. so i hope you guys enjoy