Our First Meeting

Hate Becomes Love

Seulgi & her mom's P.O.V.

"Mom, can I just stay home today? I'm so sleepy right know," 

"Maybe next time. I'll follow you to Daegu. Seung, please just get up okay? I don't care if you don't want to wake up right now. You have two choices. Get your up, or I cut your pocket money. You choose."

"Ouh~ Mom please? Don't~ Papa already cut half of it! I don't want my pocket money to be cut!"

"Okay fine... I will wake up but can i just stay in car and don't get out 

you just said that you want to meet and chit chat not for long right?  so  i can go nearby plance and play ... deal?

"'okay fine then  hurry.... we are going now...  okay''? 

 

'okay mom.. ^^ muahhh ...................................

 

 

 

 

seulgi **

"ouh my gosh why  have to see her again,  i don't like her  she so quiet when i try to talk to her and  be friendly she like a mannaquien who stand frozen and don't talk to much such boring person " ...           ( seulgi talk in her mind)

 

her mom coming inside.

Tiffany ***

" okay seul so lets go" ,  I already got everything i need when i'm there,"  but seull if the weather is not good  i'm suggest we just stay there for a while okay "  ,until the weather is better you are not angry right " ?

" but mom!!  i have go to school and I  have my own activity , can we just come and  back " ? 

" seul!!! listen i don't want you to drive in danger state again, after the incident you get involve i'm so afraid when i see your father give you a car key to drive again . " Your father never listen to me , he just listen to you guys "#angrytone .

 

" mom !!  appa just love us so much like us love him ,  but that not mean that i hate you for being such a big concern over me " , 

" i know my fault and i'm promise i will never drive faster" " just cool and relax" . 

 

finally arrive at destination,,,,

 

 

 

 

 

infront of Bae.... mansion ..

the gate open automatically..   .........

someone waiting infront door.. with smile on faces... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

seulgi mom and Irene mom POV,,,

Fany

Yoona 

 

" hello!!!  yoona ah ,wow!! "  what happen" ,  " do you pregnant again at 38 years old " ?.

"hhhuuuhhuhuhuu !!!!  unnie, " don't make me embrased infront of your daughter " . 

" don't mind her, " by the ways she is seulgi ", "  and seulgi this is yoona immo irene mom ,

and yoona ah  i have some favor and can we discuss inside" ?

" ouh ofcouse what it is ",  why you look so serious ??

" nothing" . 

" seulgi you don't want to join us " yoona ask 

" no immo i just want to go other place and mom,

i will come back later when i'm finish with my work okay " .seulgi asnwer 

 

"  take care baby" tiffany said 

"okay mom, love you " seulgi answer 

( irene just look at seulgi and then she smile ) 

(she so cool,  very polite and i like her huhuhuu ouh my Gosh  if moma know about this she will angry with me because i'm attractive to girls not boy ) 

irene speak with herself)^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Irene !!  suzy !!! come in dear , we have guest why you two standing  there " ? yoona ask

" yess mom i'm coming" Irene answer 

" suzy lets Go mom calling us to go Inside. " irene said to suzy 

"unnie,  i want to go with her  unnie come on  please unnie" suzy said 

...

 

" suzy ah , she not your sister i'm your sister  are you confused between us" ? irene ask

suzy ignore irene and Runs to follow seulgi .........................................................

 

(irene suprise she thought that seulgi will leave her little sister like that and Go but No)

she lift up suzy and kiss her on lips... even though suzy is just only 4 year olds, but when i see she kiss suzy like that make me feel i want to ,  ahhhhh maybe i'm little bit crazy right now.. my mind is not good today hahahahah ( irene say to herself)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-irene come to seulg  and take suzy from her arm  and said sorry -

" sorry for my little sister behavior " irene said  

" for what sorry" seulgi answer

" because she is disturbing you,  now you can go i will carry her and take  her to my moma  first and then " .....

( when irene don't finish her sentance seulgi already leave her behind and don't even say any word.)

 

 

" why she like that " ? 

-seulgi feel weird because Irene so friendsly with her -

"  why suddenly she being sociable , ahh it awkward for me  maybe the best is i have to go" . 

 

 

 

 

~~when seulgi enter the car,  someone tap her shoulder  and calling her name with teasing tone

wendy ~.~

" seul!!!!  baby " wendy said 

("  wait "  this is,  seulgi turn back and she shock that wendy is behide her right now " )

"hey!!!   beb , what are you doing here" ? 

seulgi and wendy Pov

w. i just WANT to  suprise you  i'm comeback now   i will stay here and be your lover. 

s: aish,,!!! what are you talking ah? we never be lover and stop pretanding that we are the one.

w. seul baby what wrong with you,  i come here from airport back from canada just to meet you

s: beb please my mom not here so we don't have to pretand now okay.

w: what you mean by pretend i really love you  muah * wendy peck seulgi lips* 

seulgi shock and frozen for  a moment 

 

 

~irene who see all of this scen feel like  something weird inside her and she feel jelouse over that girls

she don't even know the real seulgi but her mom always tell her about seulgi character and show her picture.. but she never know that how her mom describe seulgi ...beutifully 

the real she is more gorgeous 

irene never expected that seulgi really cool and handsome... her perfect body and beautiful figure make irene can't erase her presence from her mind.. 

 

 

 

 

~irene though maybe she is crazy right now... 

huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu....

 

 

 

 

inside house.

tiffany and yoona discuss at living room

tiffany and yoona POv

 

F: yoona ah.. i have a favour and i hope you will agree with me

Y: what it is unnie?

F: i want my baby seul to date with your girls.. can she?

Y: ah? unnie my baby is still a kids.. she is 4 years old.. OMG..unnie..how can i let her to date at young age..?

F: ouh no hahahah... not suzy i'm talking about.. i mean Irene.. your older...daughter?

Y: ahhh I thought you suggest that suzy have to date with seul if Irene.. i don't mind unnie,

but she is single? she don't have Boyfriends /girlsfriends?

 i don't want my baby being hurt... unnie i hope you understand my concern.

F : ofcouse i'm  understand..me to.. i don't want my baby seul to date with someone who she don't know the ..background 

you know that my seul baby will heir  me and my husband property so i want her to be with someone i can trust and take care and love her because of her.. you know right... my seul is like a boy.... she have charismatic that make people around her want to look at her 24 hour.

Y: ofcouse i know unnie.. just then i keep looking at your daughter... i can even imagine how handsome your son be... heheheheheh  

F: irene is pretty to.. she so beautiful and soft like you... i like her so much i wish she can be my daughter insted heheheheh but my baby seul have to focus on her study and business first before married life... 

Y: yes i hope they can be happy ..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hi guys Already check and corrected the wrong spealling and if u guys don't mind please help me