It not easy like that

Hate Becomes Love

this just the begining of our chapter , and i really can 't  wait to see our future ,

seulgi and wendy hold each other hand and entwined their hand very tight ,  

wendy closes her eyes slowly and inhale the smell of seulgi that  she miss  so much , she been stay in canada for 10 years... and she miss seulgi so bad that she feel like she want to always with that bear... .... 

than when seulgi move and want to get up wendy groan and sulking .. 

" yah " kang seulgi where are you going? 

" hurmmm " i just want to go toilet wan ah... why? you want to follow me.. " 

" yah " stupid ~ what kind of question that " ?

" you are the one who asking me and when i'm answering you cursing on me" ? 

what a lovely way to show you " love me " . hehehe ( seulgi ginggle...) 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

on morning , 

" mom " .... !!!  (irene calling her mom who still sleep in bed right now ) 

( irene come inside and tap her mom shoulder to wake up ) 

 

"mom " ... are you okay,  I feel worried seen yesterday because you look like something is hurt and in pain . 

" mom is okay baby , " don't worry about me i'm alright and where is Suzy? 

"suzy" ? just like usual mom  every morning ... OTP with seulgi

(OTP mean - ON the phone) 

"Oh " i see and you, don't you want to talk with seulgi? .

"i'm  try my best mom , to try talk and have a conversation with her but " . 

But what? 

" suzy always the one would  disrupt me "  * sigh * 

" hahahaha , how cute you right now rene " 

" mom " >< * embbrased 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

after OTP done 

 

suzy ,

" irene unnie " ... (suzy calling irene so louder but she can't hear it ) 

"Irene unnie , seulgi unnie is calling you , she said she have something to discuss with you now " .

(when irene hear suzy said about seulgi she ran and grab the phone and try to calm herself first before say Hi  ) 

" Hi " seulgi , (irene said nervouse tone) ,

what the important thing that you want to dicuss about . ?

" irene " hurm how i've to put this into word .. I  

(irene heart skip a beat *she tought that seulgi will confess something to her now) 

" just say it seulgi i don't mind that you L.... " 

*before irene can finish her word seulgi 've  say "  Irene I love another woman " .  * 

(irene feel like she so dumd that believing that seulgi like her to ) 

*she try to calm and control her sobbsss,,,, she want to cry so hard right now... 
seulgi is her first crush and maybe her first love to * 

" irene " !!!!  are you still there? 

" yes seulgi I'm here and congrate  now you are meet with your soulmate already " 

" thanks , oH tomorrow I will come to daegu " .

" you come here for what " ? 

" I miss suzy so much so i think to take her with me for a week can I? " ,

because now is school holiday,  me and my girls friends tought to hang out and have vacation together with suzy joining us .

' Oh ' i see ..  , it is okay if you take suzy with you ? 

" i think it okay , because my girlsfriends already know her so it nothing to explain . " 

' alright than ' , i will ask Mom first and then inform you .

" okay thanks Irene and please don't say this secret to suzy " ,

I want to make a suprise visit to your home tomorrow.. 

" okay " deal  no worries... i will keep hehehehe " 

"thanks " 

"welcome " ... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry just this much i can update 

continue tomorrow 

i'm so tired from gym coaching , but i will try my best 

to lost 10 Kg for 3 month 

heheheheh