The first step closes between us part2

Hate Becomes Love

wendy , 

tonight she think do she have any future with seulgi?. Do she can be happy and have a family with seulgi like what she wanted . Do seulgi mom will love her like she love seulgi she know taeyeon appa already love her but she kind want to know what feel of Mom love it totally different. Today she thinks she have to focus on this relantionships and make sure to enjoy every moment with seulgi as long as she can because she never know how and when she will be broke up with seulgi. She really know seulgi personality because seulgi will always follow her mom word.

Among family her mom is very closes with her but because of the divorce she become afraid of marriage life . Like me I want to have a big family and happy life with them because I don't have nobody to fight or to share Love with I miss them so much that sometimes I cry alone when i think about them .Why they leave me alone here and why they don't take me with them i feel loss here lost without them with me. Then seulgi father come into my life and I feel live again " Oh this is what love of father feel i miss this feeling " i feel so thanksful to taeyeon appa because always be there for me I know he always busy to handle many project but still he will take 30 minute or even 1 hour just to call and have a dinner with me. One day , I have a big Exam in canada he come there and give a support to me that when I remind myself I have to do the best to make appa proud of me and I'm success to get the first higher mark and he feel really proud . 

Now is the times I have to make seulgi happy I know I'm not for her but just let her think that I'm for her for now. I know ,one day we have to seperated and she have to married another, yes she have to married with Irene and not me . I have to be prepared before I broken my heart into peacess I love her with my whole and I will give her my everything but I'm afraid that I will take her first, I don't want to be the one who take her first , this is so complicated and I feel irene is suitable for her very much than me. I don't know why but I feel when they smile to each other it kind feel different aura from both of them and I will slowly show seulgi that she actually slowly falling in love with Irene and Irene to. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

irene , 

 

 

 

tonight feel sad I see seulgi and wendy making out in beach and I feel hopeless , why I must feel like this . I know seulgi will never love me like what I feel for her she only have an eyes for wendy her soulmate and I , who I'm for her and for her life. I really ,want an know who i'm for her do I have to asking her to have a answer or maybe i just have to guessing and i know already the answer ' JUST FRIENDS'  , to see her with another girls is pain to see her hug ,kiss and making out with other girls is pain but not to see her more heart broken AHHHH !!!!!! Irene you are so stupid to be falling in love with someone else who already have a partner of life. 

she so attractive for me ignore she really have a charm that can make you wanna be with her for the rest of your life seriously she have a cute smile,happy laugh,cute action and charisma that you think so attractive to be ignore. sometimes when I see she holding hand with wendy infront me I feel like what to make them be apart for moment i want to holding her hand to. Seulgi can you Love me to like you do for wendy???

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

seulgi ,,

 

Today I feel happy  because I have my love by my side and I have my old friends with me 

I miss this kind of feeling like family trips it so cute and happy moment.I don't want to lost this to I'm afraid for losing another person I will make sure this will be long long relantionships I feel happy when I have wendy with me but feel weird. Why I feel more excited when Irene is with us to? 

This really strange when irene near me I feel nervous and when Irene come closes to me I feel strange something feel different when i'm with her than with  wendy but I ignore the feel as long as I can spend my time with wendy I feel happy. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 YEAR LATER ... 

 

now seulgi turn  19 years old and the right time for her being married. 

conversation her with her mom .

 

now seulgi and her mom have dinner together and they do talk about future and suddenly her mom asking about married life and seulgi feel shock and don't know what to answer she never thinks about that she know she love wendy but she still unsure for being life together with her for the rest of  her life . Now her mom turn to asking about wendy and their future planning,  yes Tiffany already know about seulgi and wendy being together. Dating for almost 2 year how can they can keep the secret for long if you know that her mom is always spying her . 

"  mom why you suddenly asking about that topic,  you know I'm still young to be a head of family right   " ? seulgi said

"  that just a question darling , I'm just asking you that maybe you have something in your mind and number is not important if you married in young age is Good than late marriage " .tiffany reply

" But mom I want to ask you something " . seulgi said

"what just said" tiffany reply 

"never mind I'm already forget what I want to asking you about , " Hehehe .. " seulgi reply

"whatever dear but if you already remember just come to me and we can talk about it " . tiffany said 

"i know mom it okay I will " . seulgi reply (with smile in face ) 

 

 

 

 

seulgi afraid if she ask her mom about her stranger feel toward Irene her mom will claim she falling in love with Irene and will support her more together with irene than her current relantionships with wendy . She know her mom said it okay if you date with wendy but one day you will realise that you will falling in love with other people and her mom said " seulgi I know now maybe you thinks you love her but one day you will come to me and said ( " Mom i 'm falling for other and what do I do ") i know you will said like that just wait and see " . Because of her mom said like that seulgi try to make sure her relantionships with wendy still strong even thought, they always fight and than they being okay back and then fight again .

The topic of them being fight always same because of wendy insecure and always thinks that she not Good enough for seulgi. Seulgi always calm her and said that she so proud and so happy for wendy always be there for her and she know wendy always feel like she not Good enough for her and always try to make seulgi come closes to Irene and sometimes she will prank her and said to date in park than she not coming and irene is who coming for the date, seulgi always feel angry and sometimes feel Give up on wendy behave but she must be  strong for make sure she not loss wendy for her Ego. 

 

 

 

 

 

Now is the day that seulgi family arrange a big Party at their clubbing , yes they have their own clubbing and the party is for celebrate irene who Got a first place on Miss world  compation and Her mom feel so proud and make a big party for celebration. 

 

seulgi ,

start drinking Game and kiss 

the Mc of the Game ofcouse my uncle leeteuk samchun .

" Okay attention everybody my name is leeteuk handsome haha and my partner Mc is my sweet wife Kang sora " , do you guys ready for Drinking Game and kiss " . leeteuk said

yeahhh ~~~~~~~~~ yessss ~~~~~~~~~~   (people screemmmm ) 

"okay now let me explain the Game first and then oH almost forget this game limit for young people only "hehehehe" if you feel old so please move forward and the young please coming infront me right now ". leeteuk said 

"yeobo" you forget to said that the game also just for 18 years old above and if you less than 18 you cannot joining this game hahaha" sora said 

 

everyone laugh hahahahahah ~~~~~ 

"darling this is club ofcouse nobody in here is less than 18 years old " leeteuk said to his wife 

 

"okay now attention now infront me have a name of young age and if I called the name you must come infront me and pick your partner,  but the intresting is you just cannot pick randomly you must choose inside this bowl and calling her name to come sit beside you infront as partner" . understand leeteuk said 

people screemmm ~~~~~ under ~~~ stand~~~~ yess ~~~ okay ~~~~ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

continue tomorrow sorry i'm so busy lately and this story such long time no update so sorry and please wait for the continue I wil make sure to update as soon as possible.

please keep supporting me and my story

don't forget to comment and give some advice to me