Sweet night together.

Hate Becomes Love

tomorrow morning at Irene bedroom 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ seulgi and irene sleep in each other arm ~~~~~~~~~~~``

 

 

~Yoona 

"suzy ah ,can you help omma to wake up your sister  because now she don't wake up it weird i 'm worried maybe she have a nighmare again. "

S: okay omma wait .. 

~~~~ suzy climb the stairs ~~~  aisshh~~ aishh~~ huh huh...  so tired,,, why unnie is not awake? 

.

 

Omma~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * suzy shouted* 

irene and seulgi startled and awake now.. 

~seulgi 

Boyaaa~!!!! what happen why someone is annoying me in this morning .

Irene

aigoooo!!!! what happen and *irene feel like she now hugging someone so tightly
and now she notice that she was hugging seulgi.... 

suzy ah,  this is not what are you thinking about  please slower your voice omma will HEAR to your lounder shouted.

suzy
unnie.. what thiss?? are you guys sleep together ?? for what and why??? seulgi unnie is mine ..* pout* 

irene

Nope she is mine not yours... suzy ..>< 

 

 

 

 

 

 

after that ..

 

"suzy where is your unnie? i said wake up her not just knockkk the door darling"?

omma.. actually * she remember what irene said early* (that just accident and this is not what are you thinking about)

nothing.. she already wake up omma she wear make up right now huhuhuuh.

ouh seriously huhuhuu that my girls.

 

yoona and fany Pov

hello unnie.. morning :) 

Hello yoona ah morning *kiss each other cheek * 

where is everybody?? are there not awake.?

no unnie... my daughter already wake up *whisperr* but irene now is makeup and make herself look pretty infront seulgi hihihihi.

ah ? Chincha? ouhh that good.

 

 

 

hello omma , 
"omma i have to go now because appa already call me last night that he want me be there before afternoon , because the investor from france is coming and appa don't know how to communicate in francise . "

 

okay baby but make sure you are safe .

or right mom see you later bye immo yoona ,

by the ways you look so beautiful today .

*Yoona blush and her cheek turn red... like tomato*

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unnie>>>>>> how can't your daughter words can make me this shy... inded she have her father gene huuhuh and you to

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(seulgi on the way to go back at her home but she stop at wendy condo first) .

......... ding dong ding !!!!!                       dong ding ding  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ding ding dong!!!!!!!!!!! ~~~~~

 

yahhh wait.... i'm coming wendy shouted !!!!

hello baby??? are you missing me already hahahahhaha . ~~

yahhh wan ah,  please don't act here so cheesy and i feel like want to throww out .

 

Ouhh no my baby bear want to throw out ,,,, heheheh let me kiss her lip first then ,  

(wendy don't finish with her sentance and then seulgi closes the distance and grab wendy arms and pull her close then lock their lipss and kiss wendy like she want) .

*wendy eyes so wide a wake * ....... like what is this???? feel soft ~ addicted taste with a touch of lip
and kissed with passionate

(they broke the kiss and noticing as they were are being watched
wendy then pull Seulgi into his house) .

 

 

*seulgi touch her lips... and wendy touch her lips to..*

W: yahhh ~ seulgi igie boyahh? what that kiss mean to??

S: i don't know wan ah it just happen and i keep holding my lust and i really wanted to kiss you 

now i get what i want ahahahahah ...~~~ 

*seulgi joke* 

W: * for you it just lust and bla bla but for me it my first kiss and will be my last only for you* 

hohohohoho  are you think me as your slave? ah wait there i will catch you and  push you for make me like this , 

yahhh stupid bear wait there... * seulgi and wendy play catch me if you can * 

seulgi do merong face.. ( :p )