CHAPTER 2

Kim Taehyung's Secret Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In this chapter, you will watch Intan's vlog special episode.

Blue Color for Intan's conversation.

Purple for Q&A

Black for What Intan do.

Mond Chan's Vlog [Episode 11] Q&A : About My Boyfriend!

(100K Subs Special Episode!)

 

"Hi, everyone... Welcome to Mond Chan's vlog! And this is my 11th episode! Special episode becauuussseeee... I already have 100.000 subscribers!!! Yeaaayyyy!!! ARIGATOOOO GOZAIMAAASSSS! TERIMA KASIH!! THANK YOU!!! GAMSAHAMNIDA!!!

[OPENING TITLE]

"Tadaaaaa!!! Am I look pretty?" Intan danced in front of camera, then sat again on the couch. "I put my best make up and wear this pretty dress because today is my special day! Yeaaaayyy!!! First, because when this video recorded, my subscriber has been 100.000! Thank you so much! But, still... I don't get it, why you follow this uncool youtube channel. Hahahaha... But, I really appreaciate and feel grateful be loved by all of you, guys~ And I'll fulfill my promis to answear your question on my instagram and youtube channel.

And second, my-secret-boyfriend-that-you-curious-about is coming to the tooowwwnnn!!!" Intan claped her hand. "Last night he sent me the picture of his ticket and he hasn't text me yet. So, I will just waiting him with you~

So, I really eager to meet my boyfie. Last time we met about 3 months ago. Everyday we just communication by line or skype. Uuuhhh... I miss him~

And now, because he only have 2 days off, I already write the list, what will we do in 2 days." Intan showed her list to camera. "So... For you who curious about my boyfie, I will start the Q and A."

[BACKSOUND PLAYED]

"Yeah... This song is my current favorite song. The mixtape from Suga BTS. Aahh~ I miss BTS so much. I miss Jungkook, Jin Oppa, Jimin oppa, Rapmon oppa, Suga oppa, and Taehyung oppa. I miss how they gathered together and do some variety show like... Ummm... Remember 'Rookie King'? I hope they would do the variety show again.

Okay... Let's start the Q and A!

Q1 : one chaan... I really curious about your boyfriend!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter