CHAPTER 5

Kim Taehyung's Secret Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

V Dating a Japan-Indonesian Vlogger?

Again, dating rumors about members of BTS, V or currently known as actor Kim Taehyung, excessively discussed by netizens. Rumors widely spread in social media after a picture of V and a girl that known as a Japan - Indonesian vlogger and blogger were photograph in Japan. And the rumor is strengthened by twit of V at SNS and the mention of the nickname V (Mongtae) in one vlog on a youtube channel owned by Mond Chan.

Though no official confirmation yet was released from their agencies, a Korean media outlet called Shompi claimed that Big Hit Entertainment talent and the vlogger are not into that kind relationship.

More over, many netizen and ARMY (the nickname of BTS fans) write their comments on Mond Chan's youtube channel and also on their SNS.

This is not the first time that V was involved in a dating scandal, as it was also recently reported that the BTS 4D Allien Prince is dating his latest co-star drama, Kim So Hyun.

 

 

Big Hit : V DOESN'T DATING ANYONE!

Dating rumor that hit actor and vocalist of boygroup Bangtan Seonyondan (BTS), V aka Kim Taehyung, was spread massively through worldwide. The rumor even become a worldwide trending topic on SNS, the netizen and fans who doesn't support V dates Mond Chan spread the twit with hashtag #SaveTaehyung and the fans who support always use #GrowingUpARMY for their twit.

To dampen the rumors did not subside, finally Big Hit Entertainment release a statement regarding this rumor. "They are only friend. They're know each other when BTS held a concert in Indonesia two years ago and she (Mond Chan) was their translator and guide. She also close with others member"

Representative of Big Hit also explain about Mond Chan statement that Mongtae is her boyfriend. "Anyone can be Mongtae. And he isn't our Taehyung. About that, she has sent her apology due to this missunderstanding."

"V doesn't dating anyone for now. He wants to focus in his career and his upcoming movie," Big Hit closed their statement.

 

Twitter :

Flo Nguyen @flonguyen_bangtanseonyondan

#GrowingUpARMY Every time there was a rumor of BTS dating a new girl you automatically said that it wasn't true and the media lies

*

flawless Taehyung @flawlesstaetae

The fact that Taehyung @bts_twt dating @mond_chanee is eeewwwww... NOT true! Please stop spread the rumor and ship him with any girl! #SaveTaehyung he deserve a better girl!!!

*

Winds @_WINditover_

#SaveTaehyung stop using our 4d alien prince for media play or increase your popularity @mon_chanee ! you're not even beautiful stop making a vlog about beauty!

*

Rina H @RinaHarum

Wow orang indonesia bisa jadian sama artis Kpop! Bangga sih... Cuma tetep aja patah hati hiks #GrowingUpARMY #SaveTaehyung 

Translate from Bahasa

Wow Indonesian dating Kpop artist! Such a proud... But still broken heart hiks #GrowingUpARMY #SaveTaehyung

*

Lady Love @LoveLadymon

Please #GrowingUpARMY, Taehyung is 29 yo now. It's his age to have a gf. If you love him, give support not bash him!

*

Kyly @__mongtaehyung____

yall I highly doubt taehyung is dating mond chan or anyone stop spreading rumors and being messy #SaveTaehyung

*

Save Taehyung! @taehyungilove

some random account created a rumor saying taehyung dating some random girl and yall are so quick to believe lol #GrowingUpARMY #SaveTaehyung

*

hannah @jeongguk_kimtae

@mond_chan please say that you are not dating our kim taehyung! i don't hate you but please... please you're not the one who date taehyung

 

Instagram

miss_kim_tae_hyung

@mond_chanee Are you and Taehyung of Bangtan are dating?

*

_sangijae_

All these rumors. There's even an Allkpop article

*

kimtaehyungstannnnnnnn

Honestly just say if you are dating or not.

*

kareninaaaassss

onee chaaan stay strong please :'( we'll fight for you :)

*

98_98_lastrie

stay strong onnie <3

*

ardilla_s_i_a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter