CHAPTER 6

Kim Taehyung's Secret Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Jin stretched his neck when the elevator door opened. He stepped out and trudged to the dorm, while imagined a pot of hot-spicy soup and a glass of soju. Whoaaa that was a perfect pair in this cold weather~, Jin said inside and smiled outside (could you imagine? XD). He turned at the corner of the hallway and - 

"AAAAKK!" Jin screamed out of his lungs. "Ya! Kim Taehyung! You startled me! Aish! What are you doing here???" Jin nagged.

Taehyung turned his face to saw his hyung. 

"Yaa~ What's wrong with you, Taehyung-ah?" Jin gently approached Taehyung. He looked worry. "You hurt somewhere?" Jin scanned Taehyung's from head to toe.

Taehyung nodded as his hand slowly touched his chest. "Hyung..." Taehyung whimpered.

Jin sighed. "Let's go inside," Jin dragged Taehyung to their flat.

Taehyung flopped himself with the face touched the bed first. He wished the mattress would drowned him. Meanwhile, Jin sat on the edge the bed and patted his back and wondered what was happened to him; but he didn't ask. 

"Hyung..." Taehyung lifted his face and looked at Jin.

"Ne?" 

"Ah, aniyeyo." Taehyung back drowned his face.

"Ya! You will die if cover your face like that!" Jin pulled Taehyung jacket and struggled to flipped him over. "What was wrong?"

"Everything."

"You just get fired from drama?" Jin asked carefully.

"I wish it's that simple."

Jin took a deep sigh. "Tell me. Jinjja."

"Hyung..."

"Ne?"

"If I were not an idol, whould it this hard?" Taehyung asked. He looked truly lost now. 

"Mond Chan taemune?" Jin guessed. Taehyung didn't answer and Jin one hundred percents his guess was right. 

"She has a hard time because of me. That rumor, well it's not rumor but a fact, give her a hard time. Netizen give her hard time. Our fans give her hard time," Taehyung talked like a robot without a tone. "I wonder, if I were not an idol - "

"Okay, stop!" Jin cut and threw an irritating glare to Taehyung who looked like a dead fish now. "Do you break up with her?"

"No."

"So?"

"She wanted break up with me."

"And?"

"I begged her to stay."

Jin stopped asking. He tried to understood Taehyung's problem. 

"Annyeoooong~" A noise and irritating voice heard all over their flat. It was J Hope. "Yaa~ What's wrong? Why is it so gloomy here?" J Hope leaned on the door. Watched Jin and Taehyung who had a gloomy talk on the bed. "Wae? Wae?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter