CHAPTER 3

Kim Taehyung's Secret Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@BTS_twt : Good morning~ Enjoying my days off out from Korea~

Line!

Taehyung opened his line notification from BTS line group chat that came a second after he posted on twitter.

JM : Ya! When did you leave????

Jin : Where are you, Taehyungie?

JM : He's in Japan, hyung

Jin : Heeehhh??? Why didn't you tell me that you're gonna go there???

JK : Meet our Mond Chan?

      Buy me Tokyo Banana when you're back, hyung!!!

Me : Our? Since when my Mond chan become 'our'?

      Ne, I'm in Japan. At MY Mond chan place. Jealous, single? *wink*

Jin : Are you mocking me, Kim Taehyung?

Me : Omo~ Are you single, Hyung? Kekekekeke~

       I'm sorry, Hyung... I didn't have intend to mock you *grin*

Jin : Wait until you back. I'm gonna crash your leg!

Me : Hahahahaha

JK : Hyung! I'm serious about Tokyo Banana!

Me : Arasseo~ I'll buy it for you

JM : Nado!!!!!!

Yoongi Min : Nado!!!!

Jin : So do I!

Taehyung smiled read the chat. It's been 10 years from their debut as a boygroup called BTS aka Bangtan Seonyeondan. But nothing changed about their bond. The only change was only their age, their career, and their life as an Idol.

JK : Are you dead, V Hyung?

Me : Ne~ Ne~ I'll buy it for all of you

RM : Don't forget about me!!!!

Me : Hahahahaha Arasseo hyung

       Ah, my Mond chan is calling for breakfast. Bye guys!

Taehyung threw his phone to the other side while himself jumped from the bed and out from the bedroom. He saw Intan was preparing breakfast with camera in her other hand. She was recording for her new vlog episode.

Mond Chan's Vlog [Episode 12] Dating Tag

 

"Hi, everyone! Welcome to my channel! And this is my 12th episode!"

[OPENING TITLE]

"As you know, my boyfriend is in Japan, now~ Yeaaahhh~ And this morning I wanna prepare a simple breakfast for us before he wakes up. So..." Intan put the camera on the table near stove. "It's American style breakfast!" Intan closed her face to camera and whispered, "Don't tell my boyfriend that I can't cook Korean dish, except ramyeon and yangnyeom tongdak." Intan pulled her head. "So, let's start cooking! All I need are breads, eggs, tomatoes, onions, and lettuce. Fried the eggs, and after that spread the mayo and ketchup on the bread. Put eggs on bread which spreaded with maychup aka mayo ketchup, add slices tomatoes, onion, and lettuce! Then put the bread again~ Tadaaaaa~"

Intan showed her masterpiece to the camera and screamed. "Oppaaaaaaa~~~ Let's have breakfast!" Then bring her sandwich and camera to dining table.

"For Mong oppa, I will add this... Hihihihi... How? Is it cute?"

Taehyung suddenly appeared and pecked Intan cheeks.

"Morning~"

"You startled me!" Intan almost dropped her camera. She focused on her meal before and didn't realize Taehyung came.

Taehyung back hugged Intan, his eyes straight to camera. "Annyeonghaseyo... I'm this Mond chan's boyfriend~" Taehyung pecked her cheek again. "What is it?" Taehyung's eyes catched the cute-strange sandwich on the table. 

"It's MongWich. Mongtae Sandwich. It's cute, isn't it?"

Taehyung moved to the chair while mimicking the sandwich. Intan laughed.

"Omo~ Chingu-ya~" He grabbed the sandwich. "Since you're made by my girlfriend's hand, I'll eat you. Mianhae~"

And the sandwich tore away by Taehyung's teeth.

Intan recorded Taehyung's when eat.

"You will cut this part, won't you?"

"Why?"

"Because I can't appear on your channel."

"No, you will appearing on my channel. On this episode, of course. And don't worry, I have idea to cover your face and voice~" Intan put the camera on the table in front of them and she started to eat.

"Mukbang?"

"Ne~ Let's make one like Jin oppa. Jin BTS. You know BTS, right?" Intan tried to be not too obvious about her relationship with BTS member.

"Aaahhh~ That Jin..." Taehyung followed Intan's game. "Which member BTS do you like alot?"

"I lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter