CHAPTER 4

Kim Taehyung's Secret Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung walked to cab queuing line, it was about 5 people before him. Taehyung turned off flight mode on his phone. His phone started to beeping non stop. More than 20 missed call came from manager Song, 15 missed call from Jimin and Jin. 3 Line chat from Intan, and hundreds from Manager Song.

 Taehyung opened line chat from manager Song first. He was curious why manager Song so persistent to reach him.

Manager Song : Kim Taehyung! Where are you????

Manager Song : Ya! You brat! Answer me!!!

Manager Song : Helloooooooooowwwww~~~~~~~

Manager Song : Ya! Punk! You have really big problem if you aren't call me back in 2 minutes!!!!

Manager Song : KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!!

Manager Song : You wanna die???????

Manager Song : Aish jinjja! Bang PD-nim  is angry right now. You are really in trouble!!!

Manager Song : YA! ARE YOU IN JAPAN?????

Manager Song : Aissshhhh!!! I'm gonna die soon if you're not turn on your phone!!!!

Manager Song sent you a photo.

Manager Song : I'm gonna ask you seriously. Who is Mond chan? And what kind of relationship do you have with her????

Taehyung stopped read and called his angry-manager. Yes, trouble is his friend. But, if Mond chan's name came out it was different trouble.

"Ya! Kim Taehyung! Where are you jigeum???" Manager Song scolded as he answered his phone.

"What's happened? Why does Mond chan's name came out?" Taehyung ignored Manager Song's question.

"Mond chan! Yeah, right! You know her! Yeah! This scandal make my life shorter every second!" Manager Song scolded again. "Tell me, who is she? Are you dating her? That's why you go to Japan, to met her, right?"

"Is the news spread worse?" Taehyung asked back. But Manager Song knew that the answer of his question was YES.

"Worst," Manager Song replied.

Taehyung seemed to think deep while jumped in to the cab. He told the driver his address before back to speak with his manager.

"Ya! Back to the dorm, now!" Manager Song tried to keep calm.

"Arrasseoyo... I'll be there soon." Taehyung ended the call and threw his gaze outside the window. Looked to the Incheon street. He felt dizzy to think about this problem. How could his relationship revealed this soon? He pretty sure that he carefull enough to kept his relationship. Wait... Nobody recognized him in Japan, right?

Taehyung opened youtube and searching Intan's channel. He played the latest video, and it was video when he was in Japan yesterday. He watched it carefully to found something that showed about him. In this video, his half body was covered with sticker monkeys, and her voice changed into chipmunk's tone.

Taehyung scrolled down his screen to read comments about the video. Before this scandal, the subscribers only comment about Intan's make up or place that she go. But now, most of them commented about guessing who was the man on the video, they were refused that he was Taehyung. And they were left harsh commented about Intan's physics. Taehyung clenched his jaw and inhale deep to calmed down himself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter