CHAPTER 1

Kim Taehyung's Secret Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mond Chan's Vlog (Episode 10) When I'm Alone at Home

 

"Hi everyone... Welcome to Mond Chan's channel! And this is my 10th episode!"

[OPENING TITLE]

-insert video-

-insert text-

-insert sound-

-brightness level increase-

-input credit title-

-Upload to youtube-

-30%-

-75%-

-97%-

-100%-

 

Intan closed the iMovie window and opened the skype window.

Mongtaetae is offline.

"Aishhh... Kemana sih ini cowok? (Where's this boy?)" Intan mumbled in Bahasa. She closed her laptop then lied on the bed. "Aaaahhh... Jotaaaa~~~" She stretched her arms and feet. In this late twenties she felt her body was not as fit as when she was young. 

She grabbed her phone and opened twitter apps. She went to search bar and typed 'V BTS' then search. In less than second, tweet about V BTS appeared. Most of them were pictures and short video of V at his drama setting. He looked handsome as usual.

Intan scrolled down the timeline, looked for another picture. She felt so sad because she only got the update about him from the social media. When she watched the clip about V on his new drama, a line call was coming. It was from person she waited for a day.

"Yaaaaa~"

"Annyeong, milady Mond Mond!" Greeted someone over the line. Intan could see his big grin in mind. She love how he called her Indonesian name, Intan, in english : Diamond. But in short way, Mond. "How's life today?"

"Today was not fun, even I recorded for my vlog and edit it, it was not fun!" Intan answered.

"Why? Something happened?" He asked in warily.

"Ne~ I miss you~"

"Whoaa~ Hajima~ You make it hard for me~" He frowned. "So, tell me, what is it about? Your vlog."

"Just saw it on youtube," Intan whined. "Why aren't you missing me?"

"Nope."

"You don't want to see me?"

"Nope."

"Yaaaa!"

He laughed. "Arasseo... Arasseo... Turn o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter