Tension gone.

Love is a Mystery.

 

(A/N: Just to let you know, I switched into the “you” version of writing. It seemed easier. )

 

 

Your POV

 

 

When you got home, everyone was silent. Even your brother, who was usually sooo lively.


“Mianhe, oppas. Because of me, the reputation that you worked hard for may be gone now, if that fight got seen by someone. I feel so bad... Mianhamnida.”

You apologized sincerely.

“You still don’t understand don’t you?” Your brother asked. “We fought like that because all we cared about was your safety and kicking the butts of those

who did that to you. So don’t feel guilty, ____-ah.” Jeongmin whispered then hugged you.

You hugged him back. “Arasso, oppa. Saranghae!” you cried.

“Okay! I get it! No need to get all mushy-gushy.” Jeongmin said while pulling away.

The members laughed while you pouted.

“Just promise us one thing, ____-ah.” Youngmin said.

“Hm..?” you asked.

“If you want to leave, you need to at least have one of us with you. Arasso?” Youngmin seriously said.

“Arasso oppa!” you saluted him while smiling.

 

 

Minwoo, Youngmin’s, Kwangmin’s POV

*Why is she smiling like that? And why is my heart beating so fast?

 ____-ah... What are you doing to me??*

 

 

 

Your POV

 

The next day, all the tension was gone. Hyunseong was cooking breakfast and... Wait.

“Hyunseong oppa! You’re cooking breakfast?!?” you ask him, shocked.

He laughed at you and said, “I’ve always cooked breakfast. You just woke up earlier today to see me do it.” He smiled.

“Ohh.. R-Right... I wake up late. Mehehe.” You laughed sheepishly.

“Good morning people!” Minwoo brightly greeted.

“Minwoo-ah.. You seem happy today.” You told him.

He nodded. “I had a veery nice dream!” Minwoo giggled.

“Jeongmal? What was it about?” You curiously asked and raised your eyebrow at him.

“Huh? A-Ani-y-ya... I-It w-was... Let’s eaat.” Minwoo stuttered and blushed at the same time.

You and Hyunseong laughed quietly at Minwoo’s blushing face then waited for the other members to come down.

After a few minutes, everyone was down except for one. Youngmin.

“I’ll go get him.” You smiled.

 

You knocked on Youngmin’s door. No answer.

“Youngmin oppaa! Time to eat breakfast!” you shouted.

No answer. You sighed and leaned on the door.

“Youngmin oppa--- AHH!” you shouted when the door suddenly opened.

“Aww.. It hurts.” Someone’s voice said. You saw that it was from Youngmin... and you were on top of him.

Youngmin stared at you and you stared at him. You gulped when you saw how his face was only inches away from you.

“Yaah! Why are you guys taking so looong!” you heard Minwoo whine.

You blushed and stood up quickly. Youngmin laughed.

He took your hand and you pulled it away. He laughed again.

“Yah.. Why are you laughing?” You asked him.

“Nothing. Let’s go. I’m hungry.” He grinned.

“Arasso. Psh.” You muttered.

 

After you guys ate, you began to wash the dishes. Then you felt someone beside you.

“Kwangmin oppa? Why are you here? I thought you guys are gonna watch a movie?” You curiously asked.

“I want to help you. And besides, I’ve watched that movie a thousand times already. Kwangmin lied. The truth was, he haven’t watched that at all. He didn’t even know what it was about.

“Ohh.. Arasso oppa. Gomawo,”you smiled at him.

While washing, Kwangmin accidentally held your hand.... and didn’t let go. You blushed.

Kwangmin seemed dazed from a minute then coughed. He let go of your hand while blushing and said, “You can go now. I can finish up in here.”

“Sure oppa.. Um.. I’ll go now.” You replied quietly.

*That was so awkward.. but his hands were surprisingly soft.* you thought and giggled in your head.

 

*I held her hand! Yes!* Kwangmin said in his head.

 

That day, the older members had to go out so you and the maknaes were left behind.

"It's so boring here.. Let's go to the park!" Minwoo exclaimed.

You gasped. "Can we? I really want to go!"

The twins looked at each other then they nodded at you and Minwoo.

"Yay! We're going to the paark.. Woohoo!"  you and Minwoo sang while hugging each other.

The twins both gasped at you who was hugging Minwoo.

"Yah!"  they shouted while trying to get the two of you apart.

 

The four of you were strolling around in the park by pairs.

You and Minwoo were at the front while the twins were at the back.

"Ice cream!" you suddenly shouted, making the maknaes shocked.

"You don't have to shout like that. Sheesh. You scared us." Youngmin laughed.

"Mianhe. I just get reeaally excited when I see ice cream" you said then ran towards the cart.

"I'll have mint chocolate please." you excalimed to the man selling ice cream.

"I want vanilla!" Minwoo yelled.

"Chocolate chip please." the twins said at the same time.

You all stared at each other the laughed.

After that, you and Minwoo went to the swings while the twins followed.

"You know oppas, this is really fun. I want to do this many more times so I'll always visit you guys." you said.

"Visit? What are you talking about?" Kwangmin asked.

"I'm going to live with my parents. That was the plan right? you told them, starting to get confused.

"Ohh.. Umm. Yeaah.." the maknaes answered. 

*Jeongmin hyung.. Why are you still not telling her?* they thought.