Mysterious Guys.

Love is a Mystery.

 

No one’s POV

Four dark figures were walking toward an abandoned building. They walked through the door limping because of their wounds.

“YAH! What happened to you guys?” their boss shouted when he saw them. “Where’s the girl?!?” He asked when he saw them with nothing.

“We were about to take her away but a group of boys, ani, a group of celebrities interrupted and saved her. They beat us up too.” One guy answered.

“Good! They did my job for me then! How can you fail again?!?” the boss screamed at them. “Wait, did you say celebrities?”

They quickly nodded.

“Yeah boss. We recognize them as the band, Boyfriend.”

“Crap. That means she’s back with her brother! Because of what happend today, they’ll never leave her alone!” the boss said worriedly.

The wounded guys just kept quiet as their boss paced back and forth, making new evil plans.

“Don’t take her for now. Keep on following the girl, though. I need to know every little thing that happens in the life of _________.” The boss said while grinning evilly.

“Do your job right this time, arasso?!?” he shouted at the guys.

They nodded their heads, afraid of being punished by their boss.

“Good. Enjoy your life today, _________-ah. Because you’re gonna miss it soon enough.” The boss said while grinning mischievously.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers! Short chappie? I know. I just wanted to update as many as I can while I still had the chance.

Please comment! I’d really, love to hear your opinions! Komawo!

------------- JungMinNeul17 <3