Help me, Somebody please.

Love is a Mystery.

 

Chapter 4

Your POV

After a few days, I began to get used with the new neighbourhood. Back at the dorm, I was alone because the members were training. So I decided to get out to take a walk. I was walking down an alley absent-mindedly. I was thinking about how my brother was so worried about me when I told them about the weirdo on the plane. I mean, what was that about?

I was so busy thinking that I didn’t notice that I was in the dark side of town. And four figures were coming toward me. This was sooo not good.

I decided to walk faster but I guess they really walk fast too because they easily caught up with me. One guy grabbed my shoulder and turned me so that I face him.

“Got lost, pretty girl?” He smiled at me. Not in a good way, of course.

“Stay away from me.” I told them.

“Feisty! I like girls like that.” He said while his lips. “Come with us and I promise you, no one will get hurt.” He said while caressing my thigh. I slap his hand away.

“Stop fighting. I’ll just want you even more.” He mutters as he buries his face in my neck and touches my waist. His companions just smirk as if watching a movie.

I was shaking from fear now. No one was here to save me.

*Somebody please... Youngmin... Help me.*

Just as he was about to kiss me, a hand pulled him from behind.

*Youngmin Oppa.* I thought with relief.

“Get your hands off her, you damn bastard!” Youngmin hissed at the guy who touched me. The guy’s companions went toward them to help their leader but they were stopped by the other members. I didn’t even notice I was crying until something wet went down my cheek. Boyfriend just debuted. If they were caught fighting, they’ll be dead. And it will all be because of me and my stupidness.

“Oppas! Please stop now! Let’s just go home, please!” I cried out to them.

Minwoo came towards me and hugged me tight.

“Mianhe, Minwoo Oppa. Because of me, you might get into trouble.” I said while sobbing even harder.

“Shhh... Kwenchana, __________-ah. They hurt you. They deserve what they’re getting now. Don’t worry. Your safety is more important to us than our reputation.” Minwoo whispered.

I smiled. But the sound of someone getting punched got my attention and as soon as my smile came, it was gone. The other members were trying to pull Youngmin away from the guy who had touched me.

“Youngmin Oppa!” I shouted while running towards him, leaving Minwoo’s arms.

Minwoo clenched his fists, blinked away tears, then followed me.

I caught hold of Youngmin’s arm and didn’t let go.

“Stop it, Oppa. Jaebal.” I begged him.

Youngmin softened and hugged me tight. After that, he again turned to the guy and glared at him. If looks could kill, this guy would be double dead.

“Don’t go near her ever again. Cause if you do, I won’t let you off that easy anymore.” He said coldly.

“Easy? I almost got killed, you bastard.” The guy mumbled to himself.

“Want me to kill you now?” Donghyun glared at the guy.

“Look, you’re lucky enough to get off with only a warning. Why don’t you just leave?” I told the guys.

They ran away and never looked back once. Cowards.

“Kaja, ________-ah.” Youngmin smiled but it didn’t reach his eyes.

Jeongmin was still glaring at the direction in which the man left so I took his hand and squeezed.

“Jeongmin Oppa, Kaja” I smiled at him.

He softened a little bit.

“Let’s go home.”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! I took so long to update right? Well, I've been really busy these days. Mianhe!

But I'm back now. Sorry if this is such a crappy chapter. Is it too soon for scenes like this?

*sigh* Oh well. Comments are welcomed! =))

--- JungMinNeul17 =))