I Meet the Boys.

Love is a Mystery.

 

Chapter 3

Your POV

“OPPA!” I shouted.

“_____________!” my brother, Jeongmin,exclaimed in happiness.

We hugged each other for so long until someone coughed behind us. I almost didn’t see who came with him because I just missed my bother so much.

“I’m sorry.” I apologized sheepishly after pulling away from my brother. “I just missed him so much and I didn’t think that he would have any companions.”

“Gwenchana.” A boy with blonde hair told me while smiling.

*Cute..*

“Do you need help with your bags?” asked a dark-haired boy who looks exactly like the blonde one.

“TWINS!” I shouted so suddenly that people began to look at our direction.

“Keep it down! Somebody might recognize us!” my brother whispered in my ear.

“Oops. Mianhe. I was just surprised.” I replied embarrassed.

“Yeah, it’s rare to see celebrity twins in this world.” Said the blonde. “I’m Youngmin by the way. Jo Youngmin.” He said with a smile.

“I’m Kwangmin.” The dark-haired boy told me.

“Hi! I’m Minwoo!” said the cute faced boy.

“I’m Hyunseong.” Said another while shaking my hand.

“I’m Donghyun. I’m the leader of these idiots.” Said a red-haired guy while grinning.

“Hyung! We’re not idiots!” Minwoo pouted.

“Well, It’s nice to meet you all. I just hope that Jeongmin-oppa wasn’t giving you a hard time. He tends to be very childish sometimes.” I said in a teasing tone which made them laugh except for my brother.

He glared at me. “I am never childish! I am very mature. Aren’t I?” He asked the others for confirmation and pouted when he didn’t get any.

“She just got here and you take HER side? Unfair. You knew me longer!” Oppa argued.

“Yeah, we knew you longer but we liked her faster.” Donghyun replied.

We all laughed at Jeongmin oppa’s pouting face as we went towards the van.

 

When we were all seated in the van, the driver began to pull out of the airport parking lot.

“So, __________, how was your flight?” Hyunseong asked.

“Well.. It was fine. But the guy beside me was really weird.” I told them while pouting.

“Weird? Weird how?” Jeongmin asked. He was getting worried.

“Well, he told me I looked like a celebrity.” I started.

They all laughed.

“Why are you laughing?” I asked in an annoyed tone.

“How is that considered weird? You do look like a celebrity.” Donghyun answered.

“I wasn’t even finished yet.” I glared at them.

“What else then?” Jeongmin asked me.

“I asked him his name and he asked me if I really didn’t remember him. I told him, ‘Should I? It’s my first time seeing you.’ And he mumbles something like, ‘she doesn’t remember….too young….’ I don’t understand him and then he tells me to never mind that and asks me if he could take me around because it’s my first time and I told him definitely not and I asked him how did he know it was my first time. And then he says I just look like it and then we arrive in Korea and then he wishes me good luck in Korea and he hopes to see me soon and calls me by my name when I didn’t even tell him.” I finally end my story and I gulp a huge amount of air.

“Weird huh?” I asked them.

“That is weird.. How did he know your name? Maybe he’s psychic. Yeah, right.” Minwoo laughed.

“That’s exactly what I thought too!” I grinned at Minwoo. He smiled back at me.

Only my brother kept silent after my story. He looked worried and was thinking deeply about something.

“Oppa, what’s wrong?” I asked him.

“Huh? It’s nothing. I’m just tired.” Jeongmin replied.

“Arasso, oppa.” I smiled at him. “Rest well.”

Jeongmin smiled at her, not showing his true feelings.

*Is it possible? No, it’s impossible. She just got here. They couldn’t find her that fast. I can’t tell her. I should call our parents first.* thought Jeongmin.

*What’s wrong with him? He was not that silent a while ago… Oh well.* I thought.

 

After a few minutes of chatting, we finally arrive at their dorm. It was not that big but it wasn’t that small either. When we entered, I was amazed by the neatness and uniqueness  of their dorm. The design was amazing and the furniture matches well with the color of their wallpaper. Instantly, I felt like it was my home.

“_________!” Jeongmin shouted. “Come see your room.”

“Coming Oppa!” I replied.

I instantly climbed up the stairs toward my brother.

When I opened the door, I was instantly speechless. The wall were painted in my favorite color, white, and they were designed with my favorite things: words and music. There were books, words, musical notes and symbols painted on every part of the wall. The furniture were just as nice. Beside the window was a medium-sized bed and was covered in a black-and-white comforter and pillows. There was a bathroom on the other side and beside the bathroom was a walk-in closet. The walk-in closet was amazing! It held so much clothes and shoes and jewelry and… I can’t even distinguish one from another!

“Oppa.. Is all this for me? You did all this for me?” I asked while tears began to form in my eyes.

He wasn’t looking at me when he replied, “ Yeah, I’m sorry it’s a little small. It’s just our guest room. It may not be as big as---- WHOA!” he exclaimed when he turned to face me. “Why are you crying? Are you that unhappy with your room?” he asked me with concerning eyes.

“Of course I’m happy! It’s the best room I ever had!” I choked out.

“Then why are you crying?” He asked me.

“I’m just touched that you did all this for me.” I replied while sobbing and laughing.

He laughed. “Aigoo.. My dongsaeng just gets so emotional at things as simple as this.” He said while ruffling my head.

“You call THIS simple? Then you’re the one with the problem.” I told him while pouting.

“Arasso. Now that you’ve seen your room, can we go down now? I’m really hungry.” My brother asked me.

“Kaja! I’m hungry too.” I told him while wiping my tears of joy away.